Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bumboclaat!
Jamaican Jimmy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2016, 08:34 AM

Jerkbeast!

More like jerk chicken, ain't it mon? You know you be sittin' 'ere smokin' and smilin' for all de white tourists dat be comin' to our island nation, mon... you be actin' a fool for the white mon's dollar!

You be a disgrace, mon!

You lookin' like little hemorrhoid, danglin' from the asshole of your two daddies Girard and Galdiator. Like a red zit ready to burst, mon! What are you, tree feet tall? I can't even see you behind that fuck ugly belt with a fuck ugly face on the front of it. You ain't deservin' no title belt, all you deservin' is a ride on the end of my foot all the way to whatever BDSM sex dream Frodo Smackins had that birthed your ugly little ass!

When's the last time you seen a pair o' titties that wasn't hangin' off yer own chest, you little troll? I be fuckin' er'day o' the week, on account a' me bein' a functionin' member of society with a big Jamaican cock. All you got is a lazy eye and a body that looks like a dump I took after Taco Tuesday one week, mon.

Jerkbeast, I coulda been your daddy, but a stray dog got over the fence quicker than I could.

Suck me dick, you little bastard.

Jimmy hits Jerkbeast with his bong and pins him.

[Image: XOaEDy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-11-2016, 12:17 PM

Girard watches and shakes his head, looking quite sad as he looks at the fallen Jerkbeast. He motions for one of his balaclava men to count the pin.

3!

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion: Jamaican Jimmy!
Hate Post Like Post
Jamaican Jimmy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-11-2016, 04:46 PM

Holy shit, mon!

I'm the champion!

Look at me, Girard.

Look at me.

I am the champion now.

[Image: XOaEDy.gif]