Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 02:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You Are Nothing
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-02-2016, 02:35 AM

The scene opens up in front of a blue background with a silver XWF logo in the background. Standing in the background is Steve Sayors, dressed in a black suit with a black bowtie.

Steve: Greetings Wrestling fans, I managed to secure an interview with Barney Green who should be here in a second.
In walks Barney Green, dressed in a yellow sweater vest with a white shirt and tan khakis with black sneakers.

Steve: Not an impressive showing last time you were on Warfare, Barney.

Barney: First of all, I am not your friend so you will call me Mr. Green. Second of all, It wasn't my fault I got shot. Shade is a lowlife degenerate that should be embarrassed by the way he behaved. I am a technician inside of the ring and will show him what class truly is about. Stepping into the ring with me is a death sentence. You cannot beat a guy of my caliber. I am simply better than you.

Barney pauses for a moment as the camera zooms in on him.

Barney: You want to try to play these mind games with me. Better quit because I got the upper hand. I got a degree in Finance from the University of Connecticut which makes me smarter than you so don't even try to play games with me. You will remember me after this contest because I am gonna humiliate and embarrass you with my skills.

The camera zooms out as Barney pauses and goes to speak.

Barney: Come Warfare, You are gonna be apart of a clinic. I am gonna prove to the XWF that I am no joke. I got tons of money from the businesses I manage and if I wanted to, I could buy out the XWF and shut it down immediately. I would still end the fiscal year with a profit. So, Go ahead and run your mouth because all that it shows is you are just talk and no action. I got nothing else to say about you. You aren't even worth much of my time.

Barney Green walks off the scene as Steve Sayors goes to speak.

Steve: Some strong words from Barney Green.

The scene fades to black.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
Unknown Soldier (04-02-2016), Vincent Lane (04-02-2016)