Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 05:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Beginning of the End
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-31-2016, 12:00 PM

The near end of the Adventures of Ghost Tank and Frodo in Chi-town...

Ghost Tank looked over to Frodo, who began pulling up his pants as GT moved to get out of his car, and moving to the back, picking up nearly six boxes of Pizza and a couple calzones. Some pizzas were sausage, some pepperoni, some meat lovers. The calzones being pepperoni and one sausage. GT put the foot on top of the car, then close it as Frodo came around and grabbed only the calzones as GT combined the boxes into one stack, and begn to walk with Frodo to the entrance to the house. Frodo entered before them, and Ghost Tank would chuckle as he saw every single one of them, save for Joey, waiting for them. Crack with a smile on his face, but the women had angry expressions upon their face, and Fuzen in Alysia's arms.

Frodo would whisper to GT,

"I think they know, nigga."

"Yeah, they definitely do. Let's just hope it's because they are angry at us taking so long, and him happy to see the food."

"Mothafucka, you know they saw what happened."

Ghost Tank laughed softly, and once they got close, Alysia would hand Fuzen to Crack, while GT put the pizzas upon the large table. Once clear of the food, Alysia smacked him, hard. which made Fuzen giggle,

"Owwwww... What's that for?"

"OZZY, YOU KNOW WHY!"

"Ah, so you saw."

"OF COURSE WE SAW IT! How many hospital bills are we going to pay for, and how many people are you going to have to apologize for?!"

"No one! Jeeze. You act as if I don't bribe those people anyways. I'll pay for their hospital bills, sign some autographs, give a goddamn donation to the precinct. Everything is fine, hon."

"Fred, all I have to ask is... what the fuck?!"

"Shit, don't worry about this. My nigga Ozzy here is gonna take care of everything!"

"Aww, you called me Ozzy."

This prompted Alysia to begin to whack Ghost Tank several times, slapping him time and time again. With her newly found happiness for the pain of others, and with GT constantly saying "Ow!" with each whack, it caused Fuzen to giggle. Crack shook his head. In between "Ow"s, GT would chuckle.

"Whether you have it taken care of or not, it doesn't matter, asshole! At the most, I thought you were going to just have a couple of drinks. Not try to destroy Chicago!"

"S...Seriously?"

He looked at Frodo, looked to Sarah, Katie, Crack, looked to Fuzen, then back to Alysia,

"Have you never met either Frodo and I before? Fuck things up is kind of what we do."

Alysia growled at Ghost Tank, and not in a sexy way, more like in the "I'm going to kill you" way. She walked over to Crack, smiling to him and to Fuzen, grabbing her gently from Crack, and then heading away with Ghost Tank looking to the rest of Frodo's family,

"Well, we know what they think, what about you, Katie? Crack?" He then yelled out, "Joe-ayyy?!"

Joey could actually feel the anger coming from Alysia as he moved to get up and move passed her to the kitchen, and then he saw the boxes of pizza, and immediately went to dig in.

"Guess he's hungry."

"Yeah, I took him to a strip club."

"Nice."

"Ya niggas meet any other kids of mine?"

"Nah, son. I don't think we did."

"Coo."

Ghost Tank looked over to Frodo, tilting his head a little bit, and Frodo already knew the question

"Ya, man. That's how Joey met Katie. Showin' tits and ass to him."

"Uh huh. One helluva family reunion."

"You're telling me. Anyway, Oswald, you do know you fucked up, right? You know you're not going to get any ass tonight?"

"Yeah, I know. I'll talk to her soon. Going to give her some time to cool down. She's probably going to put Fuzen to bed before she sits and stews in anger in our bedroom and maybe tear things up."

"Oswald... You really should go talk to her, as soon as possible. To let her sit in anger too long, it could make the relationship turn sour."

"Really? I'm the last host around for now. I should give you guys the tour at least, before she and I hit the hay."

"Dude, even if we fuck shit up, you'll just replace it. Go to your chick. We'll be fuckin' fine.

Ghost Tank looked to Frodo, to his family, shrugging and then nodding. He gave Frodo a pat on his back before walking away, heading off to the bedrooms. Frodo and family would sit, as they began to eat the pizza and calzones.

"So, Emerick. You're finally getting your match. What do you hope to accomplish, Mike? Do you honestly think that by taking me on, that you're going to usurp my power? Do you think that Death can be replaced so easily? You can't beat me by yourself. You can't do anything without me being worn down first, and yet, you hope to accomplish what? To finally beat me? To win this match, that I've created? You do understand will happen, right? You and I, we are not coming back. One of us is going to be left in a casket and then we are going to be lit on fire.

What do you plan on doing, should this smallest of chance of your winning occur? Do you think you're going to take the Ex-Dubbayew-Eff by storm? Do you think "I've beaten Ghost Tank, now I am Death. Time to wreck fools"? I am curious. You cannot take me on by yourself. You have failed, time and time again, to show me how worthy you are to be my successor. You are no Death. Do you know what my first month here was like? I did more than you ever could ever hope to accomplish. My first loss was after I destroyed seven people! SEVEN! Five at War Games, two at my debut where Game Boy and I were crowned co-winners of a Battle Royale. Then after my first loss, to my first and only friend in this federation, Frodo, what happened? I joined Kinwrathi and we beat Peter fuckin' Gilmour and Morbid Angel. I kept Morbid from breaking the three count.

All of this, in my first fucking month. What did you do in your first month? You won, surprise, with the help of four others. Are you serious? Are you? Your first month, you win because of four other people. You weren't even the star! You did ONE thing in your first match that was even enjoyable. Well, two, but you were in pain for most of one part. When you jumped onto everyone. That was pretty good, if it weren't for me. I can see you are influenced by me, M. E. It's interesting, really. You aren't as good at the high flying as I am, but still, bravo. For men of our size, it's tough to be as agile as we are. However, this isn't the only thing you're influenced by. You're now trying to usurp me. Influenced by me, that's one thing Trying to take over from me, while I still yet breathe? That's something I cannot accept.

Mike Emerick, you're not going to be able to win, especially since you're trying to steal pretty much everything from me. Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery, this can be true. Except you're not imitating. You're taking as much as possible of me, to try and form a persona based around being me. Except, there's a couple of things wrong here, Emerick. I have never cared about any titles except one, which has always escaped my grasp. Now, what happened when I won the Intercontinental Championship belt from Christopher Isles? You tried to say you were worthy of facing me for the belt. Yet, who the fuck are you? Seriously, Mike. Who the fuck are you? You had an identity. You had your own thing. Then you decided to have some kind of obsession with me. Your obsession isn't going to get you further, Mike. After our match, you will fail to take my seat of power, the reign of Death shall continue. You will lie broken and burned alive. I just want to know two things Mike Emerick, what is it like to be upon Death's List? The other is simple enough...

CanYouHearThe Screams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post