Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The real story.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-18-2013, 08:55 AM

Steve and Blaine Davids both sit in the lounge owned by the Davids household. They await the arrival of a local reporter who means to conduct a long interview with the self-proclaimed ‘Psycho Sensation’. They both sit on the same leather black sofa opposite a less comfortable wooden chair that they have placed for the interviewer to sit. Between the chair and the sofa is a brown, sleek, stern oak coffee table with nothing on it other than three glasses of water under three plain black place mats. The room was as gloomy and as silent as a graveyard. Surrounding them was a high definition television that had been covered by a blanket in order to prevent dust, another older sofa, some dark art work, and a single light that had no light shade and dimly lit the dusky room. Wind didn’t pass by the ominous hall ways. The rest of the room was bland, the carpet was red and the walls were crème. Suddenly, a tap was heard on the door. ‘Blitz’ Davids immediately responded and got to his feet, as a crash of thunder could be heard. A flash of lightning had appeared moments before. Opening the door, Blaine signalled for the interviewer to come in and politely removed the roughly 5 foot 11 inches man’s waterproof rain coat and placed it on the plain white radiator to dry. The man thanked him and shook his hand as Blaine directed him to his seat. Steve didn’t stand but did offer a hand to the smartly dressed, well groomed interviewer. It was immediately clear that Steve refused to be the first to speak, so as Blaine sat he began the conversation.

Blaine Davids
“Nice to meet you, uh…”

Interviewer
“The name’s Mark, Mark Collins. I want to thank you both for allowing me to conduct this interview as I know whilst you are both outspoken people you do not much approve the company of journalists.”

As Blaine was about to speak, Steve put his hand forward to stop him. Blaine was dressed in his usual red suit, whilst Steve was merely attired in black skin tight jeans and a white vest top. A much more casual look.

Steve Davids
“Thank you for listening to me. There are more than a few things I… We, would like to get off of our chests. These false stories and accusations must be answered with the harsh truths and the sincerest yet darkest of stories. Do you understand…? Mark.”

Mark Collins
“I shall conduct the interview with the utmost curtsy Mr. Davids. Now if you would like will begin the interview. Unless there’s anything either of you would like to state first of course?”

Blaine Davids
“I want it to be made clear, that Steve doesn’t NEED me to assist him on his path to glory, and he merely accepted my request to allow me to join him on this journey. You see for me, life has been of a most bland stature since Steve left me to dedicate himself to the ring. I saw it only sitting that I were by his side as he climbed the ladder to success.”

Mark Collins
“I see, now the question that everyone has been asking since last week is who Blaine Davids really is? From last week we understand that you are Steve’s uncle, but now I must ask that most troubling question… Where are Steve’s parents? Why is it you that is so close to him that you must be with him on this journey to the top and not say, his father, or a brother?”

Steve shuddered at the question and tilted his neck and squinted his eyes whilst looking deeply into his uncles eyes… Blaine put his hand forward to signal for Steve to answer the question that clearly cut the tough shelled man deep. His voice suddenly became a lot more croaky and a tear slowly trickled down the cheek of the bearded warrior.

Steve Davids
“This question pains me to answer. I will answer it though. You see, I come out to that ring every week and I receive jeers for the way that I wrestle, for the way that all I want to do is hurt people, for my lack of technical ability. I am a brute force and I do not receive cheers simply because I want to make people bleed….. I am misunderstood Mark. I am misunderstood, there’s a reason why I am this way. There’s a reason why I do not have as much human interaction as I would like and there’s a reason why I became a fighter, that’s right, not a wrestler… not an entertainer… a fighter. Blaine is the man who sits beside me because he is the man who brought me up. No, my Father isn’t dead. No my brothers aren’t dead. I am the youngest of three. All brothers. Except, when I was born it wasn’t a simple birth like the brothers who came before me. I came into this world a bright new spark whilst my Mother was suffocated with darkness. All because of me… She rots six feet under and I sit here full of resent and fury. That’s why I am the way I am.”

Mark Collins
“Thank you for sharing Steve, but… surely you cannot blame yourself for such a terror? Also, it doesn’t all add up, that doesn’t explain where your fathers and brothers are…”

Blaine Davids
“I can answer the second question far better than Steve, so we shall answer that one first whilst he considers the previous question. My brother, Jamie is long gone I am afraid and he took Thomas and Gavin with him also. You see after, Steve’s mother’s tragic death they decided they had no business being in Blackpool anymore. I personally believe they are somewhere in Australia. But we cannot know for certain, Steve was placed in a basket on my doorstep like some crazy fairy tale and since then I raised him in Blackpool, here in this very home. Although of course we have a house in America, Steve’s had the week off so we figured we would come home for a while, and hence conduct this interview.”

Mark turned his attention to Steve who moved his hands from his eyes and tore a part of his hair out as he began to answer the previous question.

Steve Davids
“There was nothing I could do about my Mother’s death. I was a baby, a child. I knew nothing. Yet I murdered her. The reason my Father and Brother’s fled was because they wanted nothing to do with that psychotic little child who murdered ‘mummy’. People wonder why the rages inside me burn well here are the answers to those utmost torturous questions. As much as it pains me to answer them, answer them I shall. I am the one to blame. I am a murderer. I inflicted pain from birth and that Mark, is a fact. My purpose is to inflict pain, brutality, agony, suffering, and sickening torture. I wasn’t put on this planet to be a lawyer, an interviewer or any other job imaginable. I was put on this planet for nothing other than to cause pain, and become a champion. I will continue to beat myself up about my Mother’s death much like I will beat up Chris Macbeth on Warfare this week. The truth continues to unfold yet I can guarantee that when we arrive at the SunDome on Wednesday the crowd will continue to boo and to hate me even though they know of the suffering that I have been through. These people are just as psychotic as me. That my friend… is a fact…

So they can take their honour, they can take their pity and they can shove it where the sun doesn’t shine because I am sick of these fickle hypocritical fans cheering for someone one week and booing the next. You’ve made your mind up. Live with it. Regret it. Suffer from it. Fight it. Beat it.”

Davids rose from his seat and exited the living room. The journalist was left jaw dropped as he looked up at the two men exit the room. So many questions remain unanswered… This interviewer, wanted more.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(04-24-2013), Wallace Witasick (04-20-2013)