Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Look who finally fucking showed after two weeks
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-26-2016, 06:00 PM

(The scene opens up as we see after two weeks of not appearing in scheduled events Drezdin finally appears to show his face. He has a angry, snarle, and a don't give a damn look on his face.)

Drezdin:to hell with my sister, to hell with my entire family, FUCK! To hell with my now ex-girlfriend, to..to..to hell especially with xwf roster, the staff, and also the xwf fans, as well as the xwf universe. Now I figured out why I was winless, it was them all along. I mean I feel such an freakin idiot and feel stupid for not realizing that they were the responsible ones for my winless streak snapped since I've joined the xwf. Now that I told ever one that it was their faul that I've haven't one and told them to fuck off......*****exhail***** I deal sssooo much better. Now I can do what I want how what I and what ever I want at any time.....what they won't realize that I may be a joke of a jobber but from here on out not any more I am not, no matter what they do or to me for that matter I will make their life's a living hell. Just when it's in their grasps I'm going to take it way from them, where they are at I'm going to make sure that it goes to hell for ever and ever. And if they don't like it I got eight words for them....I'm right here bitches and ?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Judge Offline
Saturday Night Robot

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-26-2016, 07:12 PM

Outstanding!

You may survive the guillotine!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Judge's post!
Hero Xtreme 7.9 (04-03-2016)
Dillinger Offline
I am total chaos. Strange and abstruse.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-26-2016, 07:41 PM

(03-26-2016, 06:00 PM)drezdin5788 Said: (The scene opens up as we see after two weeks of not appearing in scheduled events Drezdin finally appears to show his face. He has a angry, snarle, and a don't give a damn look on his face.)

Drezdin:to hell with my sister, to hell with my entire family, FUCK! To hell with my now ex-girlfriend, to..to..to hell especially with xwf roster, the staff, and also the xwf fans, as well as the xwf universe. Now I figured out why I was winless, it was them all along. I mean I feel such an freakin idiot and feel stupid for not realizing that they were the responsible ones for my winless streak snapped since I've joined the xwf. Now that I told ever one that it was their faul that I've haven't one and told them to fuck off......*****exhail***** I deal sssooo much better. Now I can do what I want how what I and what ever I want at any time.....what they won't realize that I may be a joke of a ****** but from here on out not any more I am not, no matter what they do or to me for that matter I will make their life's a living hell. Just when it's in their grasps I'm going to take it way from them, where they are at I'm going to make sure that it goes to hell for ever and ever. And if they don't like it I got eight words for them....I'm right here bitches and ?

"That's five words."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dillinger's post:
Travis McCoy (03-26-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-27-2016, 08:43 AM

(03-26-2016, 07:41 PM)Dillinger Said:
(03-26-2016, 06:00 PM)drezdin5788 Said: (The scene opens up as we see after two weeks of not appearing in scheduled events Drezdin finally appears to show his face. He has a angry, snarle, and a don't give a damn look on his face.)

Drezdin:to hell with my sister, to hell with my entire family, FUCK! To hell with my now ex-girlfriend, to..to..to hell especially with xwf roster, the staff, and also the xwf fans, as well as the xwf universe. Now I figured out why I was winless, it was them all along. I mean I feel such an freakin idiot and feel stupid for not realizing that they were the responsible ones for my winless streak snapped since I've joined the xwf. Now that I told ever one that it was their faul that I've haven't one and told them to fuck off......*****exhail***** I deal sssooo much better. Now I can do what I want how what I and what ever I want at any time.....what they won't realize that I may be a joke of a ****** but from here on out not any more I am not, no matter what they do or to me for that matter I will make their life's a living hell. Just when it's in their grasps I'm going to take it way from them, where they are at I'm going to make sure that it goes to hell for ever and ever. And if they don't like it I got eight words for them....I'm right here bitches and ?

"That's five words."

Eh....I'm only off by three, close enough

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post