Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're Not Deserving in Death Eye's + Torture Scene
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-22-2016, 05:31 AM

As Shade and Hope with ace in here hands walks into a bar he find Jerkbeast using the championship as a coaster for his beer as he tries to get ugly prostitutes to suck to him, Shade goes up to him with Hope just behind him just in case he tries sexually assault her. Shade the takes the championship out from under his beer with ended all over him and made the whole bar laugh at him. With a fit of rage Jerkbeast tries a swing at shade who just dodges the punch and says to Jerkbeast in his cold calculating and james bondy type voice

Shade: What a sad and pitiful of a mortal posing as a demon why do i even bother with idiots like you. Just another walking stereotype of a monster who drinks beer and fucks anything that moves. I should just kill you and end you Pitiful existence but my fiancee over their, points at Hope who's just watching while giggling with a sinister grin on her face wouldn't let me live down that i killed a monster who is uninteresting and is a walking fart joke. but since i have to pin your ass for the title, I might as well have some fun torturing you ass, then breaking every single bone in you body eventually making sure your paralysed for the rest off your useless pathetic life

Jerkbeast then tries for another swing. but shade just steps out of the way then kicking Jerk beast in the balls making him to fall unto the ground in agonizing pains. Shade the gestures hope throw over his bat, She does and Shade begins with his torture session of jerkbeast by hitting jerkbeast legs until he couldn't feel them anymore. He gestures to the bartender for 4 Knives. he then continues to beat the legs then moving unto the knees until the bartender hands him his first two knife which he uses by stabbing jerk beast in the knees and slashing the back of the foot which makes jerkbeast cry out in pain. jerkbeast starts crawling away from shade crying like a little bitch. but shade catches up to him by walking menacingly towards to jerkbeast making him scared shitless. once shade catches him, turns him over by kicking him so that jerkbeast is facing him and processed to hitting jerkbeast with ace the baseball bat over and over in his face smashing all his teeth. once shade had done gestures to hope again to get the referee while he begins by breaking arms and shattering every bone in jerkbeast arm. Once Hope came back with the referee. shade got the other two knives and handed the 4 to Hope as he applied the sleeper on jerkbeast who is just a pile of shattered bones and meat starts crying and begins to piss and shit himself as he has falls asleep from the sleeper. shade then grabs the 4 knives off hope and stabs Jerkbeast with 2 of them through his knees into the ground, Shade then Stomps on the knives to makes sure they don't move with little force or even huge amount of force which made jerkface legs essentially bolted to the floor. he then stabs jerkface in the eyes in turn making him blind and slashes his ears so he can't hear anymore then stabbing jerkface shoulders then stomping on the knives with bolted him to the floor then ace tells the referee to count and threaten the referee. if he doesn't win he will also torture him too. He Count the pin scared for his life

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jerkbeast Offline
I'M GONNA FUCKIN' KILL YA!

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-22-2016, 10:55 AM

(03-22-2016, 05:31 AM)Shade Said: As Shade and Hope with ace in here hands walks into a bar he find Jerkbeast using the championship as a coaster for his beer as he tries to get ugly prostitutes to suck to him, Shade goes up to him with Hope just behind him just in case he tries sexually assault her. Shade the takes the championship out from under his beer with ended all over him and made the whole bar laugh at him. With a fit of rage Jerkbeast tries a swing at shade who just dodges the punch and says to Jerkbeast in his cold calculating and james bondy type voice

Shade: What a sad and pitiful of a mortal posing as a demon why do i even bother with idiots like you. Just another walking stereotype of a monster who drinks beer and fucks anything that moves. I should just kill you and end you Pitiful existence but my fiancee over their, points at Hope who's just watching while giggling with a sinister grin on her face wouldn't let me live down that i killed a monster who is uninteresting and is a walking fart joke. but since i have to pin your ass for the title, I might as well have some fun torturing you ass, then breaking every single bone in you body eventually making sure your paralysed for the rest off your useless pathetic life

Jerkbeast then tries for another swing. but shade just steps out of the way then kicking Jerk beast in the balls making him to fall unto the ground in agonizing pains. Shade the gestures hope throw over his bat, She does and Shade begins with his torture session of jerkbeast by hitting jerkbeast legs until he couldn't feel them anymore. He gestures to the bartender for 4 Knives. he then continues to beat the legs then moving unto the knees until the bartender hands him his first two knife which he uses by stabbing jerk beast in the knees and slashing the back of the foot which makes jerkbeast cry out in pain. jerkbeast starts crawling away from shade crying like a little bitch. but shade catches up to him by walking menacingly towards to jerkbeast making him scared shitless. once shade catches him, turns him over by kicking him so that jerkbeast is facing him and processed to hitting jerkbeast with ace the baseball bat over and over in his face smashing all his teeth. once shade had done gestures to hope again to get the referee while he begins by breaking arms and shattering every bone in jerkbeast arm. Once Hope came back with the referee. shade got the other two knives and handed the 4 to Hope as he applied the sleeper on jerkbeast who is just a pile of shattered bones and meat starts crying and begins to piss and shit himself as he has falls asleep from the sleeper. shade then grabs the 4 knives off hope and stabs Jerkbeast with 2 of them through his knees into the ground, Shade then Stomps on the knives to makes sure they don't move with little force or even huge amount of force which made jerkface legs essentially bolted to the floor. he then stabs jerkface in the eyes in turn making him blind and slashes his ears so he can't hear anymore then stabbing jerkface shoulders then stomping on the knives with bolted him to the floor then ace tells the referee to count and threaten the referee. if he doesn't win he will also torture him too. He Count the pin scared for his life

Sweet Benny and Marty bust in on Jerkbeast's motorbike, knocking Hope to the side. Jerkbeast kicks out, and then Marty kicks Shade in the side using the speed of the motorbike as an advantage. The referee gets the Hell out of Dodge while Marty and Sweet Benny free Jerkbeast. Jerkbeast kips up, picks up Shade, and rams him headfirst against the wall.

(Gonna try out a new color and font)

WHEN THE HELL DID I DRINK BEER OR FUCK ANYTHING? YOU'RE JUST TALKIN' OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN' ASS!

I'M THE ONE WITH A PITIFUL EXISTENCE? YOU HAVEN'T DONE FUCKIN' SHIT! YOUR PROMOS ARE SOME OF THE WORST I'VE EVER HEARD! YOU CAN BARELY PUT A FUCKIN' SENTENCE TOGETHER! YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE HAVIN' PROJECTILE DIARRHEA FLYIN' OUT OF YER MOUTH!

AND AGAIN, WHEN THE FUCK HAVE I MADE A FART JOKE? WAY TO DO RESEARCH, YOU FUCKIN' JABRONI! I'M NOT A WALKING JOKE, YOU ARE!

Jerkbeast Samoan Drops Shade after using him as a human battering ram, and then takes the knives out of his knees and flings both into the wall. He picks up Shade again and hits him with a thunderous lariat that cracks Shade's helmet. He picks him up once again and throws him through the hole in the wall that Marty and Sweet Benny made.

NOW FUCK OFF AND DIE!

1X FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPION! SOON TO BE 2X!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jerkbeast's post:
NorthKoreanWarCriminal (03-22-2016)
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-22-2016, 12:41 PM

Girard walks in on the dueling pair and shakes his head.

"Honestly, with all the incompetence around here, why do I even bother? Here's your title, le sot."

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion: Jerkbeast!
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-22-2016, 12:59 PM

Shade stands up, dust himself down walks back through the hole picks us he bat ace and walks up to jerkbeast lackeys and with a menacing glare at them saying,
Shade : You two sexual repressed pedo's made one mistake, and that mistake was fucking with my fiancee
Shade then swings at Sweet Benny and Marty throwing them off the bike. Shade then grabs Hope and tells Jerkbeast

Shade: Hey Cancers for brains this isn't over. also you think i don't know that my promos suck bad well guess again fuck face i don't need to be a god on the mic to kick your ass. but sorry i can't stay to torture your ass no more but unlike hypocrite like yourself i have to be on my way. Also I'm taking the bike if you don't like it tough shit
Shade the picks up the bike, just in time as hope wakes up in his arm. they both get on jerkbeast bike as he comes running with murder in his eye's shade just turns on the bike and drives away in it, but just before he turns and tells jerkbeast
Shade: Hey Insult to creation three last thing if your ass mind can handle this job tell Thomas and Gladiator that if he need any hits done i'm his guy. Also if you're not careful the rock will sue your ass for trying to impersonate the great one. Also thanks for the bike
Shade then drives up the road at top speed on the bike getting out of the line of site of jerkbeast driving into the dark illuminated city

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Jerkbeast Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-22-2016, 01:32 PM

OOC: I saw your private message. Sure, but I have a match with Chris Mercy first.

THAT LITTLE SON OF A BITCH! I'M GONNA FUCKIN' KILL HIM!

Jerkbeast yanks the belt away from Girard and leaves to the nearest Arby's with Marty and Sweet Benny.

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-22-2016, 02:02 PM

(03-22-2016, 12:59 PM)Shade Said: as he comes running with murder in his eye's shade just turns on the bike and drives away in it

OOC: Don't write other people's actions for them.

--------------------------

Girard watches as the fuming mad Jerkbeast runs off with his friends. Girard lays in a nearby chair and pulls out a martini, seemingly from out of nowhere and mutters, "Honestly, why do I even bother sometimes?"
Hate Post Like Post
Jerkbeast Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-22-2016, 03:31 PM

(03-22-2016, 02:02 PM)Thomas Girard Said:
(03-22-2016, 12:59 PM)Shade Said: as he comes running with murder in his eye's shade just turns on the bike and drives away in it

Girard watches as the fuming mad Jerkbeast runs off with his friends. Girard lays in a nearby chair and pulls out a martini, seemingly from out of nowhere and mutters, "Honestly, why do I even bother sometimes?"

Jerkbeast hears Girard.

I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUMP IN A RIVER!

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-22-2016, 03:38 PM

(03-22-2016, 03:31 PM)Jerkbeast Said:
(03-22-2016, 02:02 PM)Thomas Girard Said:

Jerkbeast hears Girard.

I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUMP IN A RIVER!

"At this rate, perhaps I should."
Hate Post Like Post