Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'VE TAKEN SHITS MORE INTIMIDATING THAN YOU.
Jerkbeast Offline
I'M GONNA FUCKIN' KILL YA!

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-19-2016, 12:01 AM

I CAME TO THIS FUCKING COMPANY FOR A GODDAMN CHALLENGE! ALL I CAN SEE IS A , EMACIATED NORTH KOREAN! THIS PLACE FUCKIN' SUCKS DICK! I COULD BE AT HOME RIDIN' MY FUCKING MOTORBIKE, BUT INSTEAD I'M HERE TRYIN' TO FUCKING BEAT UP THE POOREST EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN I'VE EVER SEEN! GOD DAMN IT! YOU CAN'T FUCKIN' SCARE ME! I COME FROM THE FIRE PITS OF HELL! I WAS BORN OUT OF A BOWL OF BETTY CROCKER BROWNIE MIX, AND I'M COMIN' HERE TO KILL YA! I'VE SEEN FUCKIN' HOUSEFLIES THAT CAN PUT UP A BETTER FIGHT THAN YOU! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO TAKE KIM JONG UN'S FAT COMMIE DICK DOWN YOUR LITTLE BITCH THROAT? I HEARD HE TASTES LIKE FUCKIN' SKITTLES! OR YOU CAN JUST GO SHOOT YERSELF WITH A BIG FRIGGIN' SHOTGUN! EITHER WAY, I HOPE YOU FUCKIN' DIE, MOTHERFUCKER! I'M THE FUCKIN' JERKBEAST, AND I'M HERE TO MAKE YOU MY FUCKIN' BITCH!

Jerkbeast kicks NKWC in the dick with the force of a thousand dying stars and goes for the pin.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-19-2016, 03:06 AM

NKWC kicks out with a twinkle in his eye, marveling over this incredible creature.

"...This is the most adorable fucking thing I've ever seen."

"It's like if Tickle Me Elmo and Hateful American Donald Trump had a baby. And that baby couldn't ride roller coasters due to height restrictions!"

"This is blowing my mind. Things your size can TALK?!?"

"Do you have a pull string? Is a ventriloquist hiding in a nearby bush? DOES THE UNITED STATES ALLOW MIDGETS TO SPEAK?!?"

"I love your little Big Wheel you've got there! Do you think in a few years you'll be ready for a big boy trike? Does it run on smiles and ice cream?"

"We have a shortage of those in my homeland, but I'm sure you get deliver some in your bike's wicker basket. Be sure to squeeze your horn so we know you're coming."

"GAH...I'm just overwhelmed. The dwarfism, the obscenities, the untreated mental illness. You're exactly like a typical North Korean child."

"It's hard not treat you like one. I just want to tussle your hair if you're a boy. Or quietly drop you down a well if you're a girl."

"How is the XWF hiring you not a violation of child labor laws?"

"Which Korean child made you? They deserve a half-day just for your conception. A whole ten hours off..."

"In North Korea, we don't have little people. I mean, we HAVE them in the medical sense? North Korean women HAVE midgets, as in rarely give birth to. But once the doctor discovers it'll never be a real boy, the birthing takes place entirely over an incinerator."

"But jeez. If I'd known smoking and drinking during pregnancy could create something this scrumptious, I would have moved to Louisiana and watched it happen to 6 out of 10 women there YEARS AGO!"

"Thank you for expanding my mind, tiny obscene friend."

NKWC picks up Jerkbeast like a beautiful newborn baby boy.

And then punts him down the stairs like a beautiful newborn baby girl.
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-19-2016, 08:30 AM

Girard is about to go to the cafeteria and indulge himself in lunch, however he immediately stops himself when he sees a punted Jerkbeast coming down the stairs. Girard blinks, before muttering, "I don't even want to know..."

Girard then walks the other way, trying to get Jerkbeast out of his mind.

Winner and STILL NorthKoreanWarCriminal FEDERweight Champion: North Korean War Criminal!
Hate Post Like Post