Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 08:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
1,2,4,3 (Shit, counted wrong) (Also, I might be immortal now)
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-18-2016, 04:18 PM

Fatigue, pain, embarrassment, hopelessness, anger, surprise, fear,

All these emotions raced through Alexis's mind as the fighting continued.

Had it been hours? Days? Months? Hours? Seconds? She didn't know anymore. All she knew was this,

This son of a bitch was tough!

No matter what she threw at him, high kicks, low kicks, superkicks, dick kicks, you name it, this thug was blocking it! Alexis Riot was starting to wonder "What the fuck was going on?". No common man, much less a uneducated thug, should be able to move at such a speed to counter all of those attacks. Something was up, and Alexis didn't like it, not one bit. Before Alexis can continue to ponder, however, a quick blow to the face sent her brains scrambling and her body flying into a pile of nearby trash cans!

*CRASH*

Alexis Riot crumbled to the ground in pain, the cold embrace of steel enveloping her. There she was, the leader of the Riot Revolution, the former X-Treme Champion, lying in a pile of metal and garbage with a fat martial arts fuck laughing over her.

She really needed to rethink her life choices.

"Is this the best you got?" The thug said confidently, "Alexis Riot, bane of the Red Lions, lying on a heap of garbage bleeding with tears falling down her little chicks? Give up bitch, you can't beat me!"

All these words did was piss off Riot. Angered, she quickly got back up to her feet, stumbled, regained her balance, looked the man dead in his eyes, and said,

"Those aren't tears, it's sweat, but there will be tears coming down soon though,"

Alexis Riot then got in a fighting stance,

"Thing is, the tears won't be coming down my face!"

The thug simply laughed,

"Still confident? Look, I have places to go and people to kill, so I'm not wasting anymore time."

The thug then got in a crouched stance,

"Get ready to die you pink haired whore,"

The thug then jumped at Riot, attempting a flying kick, but as he flew toward her, time seemed to slow to a crawl, and Riot thought about what she was going to do.

"Alright, so this guy is pretty good with his blocking skills. If I continue to attack him directly, I'll just tire myself out like a dumbass. I have to catch him off guard, but with what?"

Alexis Riot then glanced behind her, seeing a steel trash can behind her.

"Bingo. I probably should avoid this kick now."

Time went back to normal, or at least Riot's perception of it, and Alexis barley jumps out of the way of the kick, sending the gangster flying into the pile of trash and metal! The thug is able to land on his feet, ready to strike back, not know that Alexis Riot now has a trash can in her possession. Blinded with pride and a desire to finish the fight, the thug charges at Riot, only to nearly get blasted with a shot from a trash can! The thug is able to block the trash can from crushing his skull using both of his hands, but it leaves the rest of his body open for attack, which Alexis quickly takes advantage of.

"Hey jackass, let's see how you can take a hit!"

Alexis Riot then delivers a huge spinning back kick right to the stomach of the thug! The thug drops the trash can and goes flying back, blood flying from his mouth from the force of the hit. The hit causes him to fly and smack against the brick wall of the alleyway, The back of the thug's head is slammed against the wall, causing him to stumble forward in a daze, possibly concussed. Before he can regain his bearings, he runs straight into a knee from Alexis Riot, causing him to fall back, leaning against the wall. Alexis Riot wastes no time, sending a series of kicks into the legs, body, and head of the head thug, her joy increasing with each strike.

"You see, here's the thing with having your defense be your best offense," Riot taunts, "It may be difficult, but when someone breaks through your defense, you're a sitting duck. I don't know what training you've received or what drugs you've taken, but they won't do you any good now, because I'm going to end it all right here!"

The gangster is barely able to get a sentence out during the onslaught,

"Try........ to......... bitch......."

"I'm not going to try, I will!"

Suddenly Alexis Riot stops the assault, but the pain is not over yet. Alexis Riot then steps back, spins around, and delivers a devastating BIG FUCKING KILL to the man's jaw! The man then falls to the ground, clutching his jaw, in a seated position. Alexis Riot then loosens up, believing the fight has been won. She then laughs, causing the man to scowl.

"You know, for a thug on the streets, you did pretty damn good against me, too good in fact," Alexis Riot then stops laughing, her tone becoming more serious, "Before I turn your whole world to black, tell me, how did you get so strong?"

The thug, a hint of fear in his eyes, looks up at Riot, giving a pathetic cough,

"Well... miss.... it's a secret..."

Alexis Riot then gets right in the criminal's face, not taking no for an answer.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF IT'S A SECRET OR NOT! That little can of whoopass I opened up earlier, well I have another one with your name on it. If you've had your fill, I suggest you spill the beans before I spill your blood on this very street. Understand?"

Unknown from Riot, the thug is reaching into his back pocket for something,

"Please.... show some... some.. *cough*.... understanding..."

The thug pulls a gun from his pocket,

"It's...... it's....... a....... secret......"

The thug then puts the gun to Riot's chest. The thug laughs and begins to speak normally.

"One I intend to take to the grave!"

Alexis Riot then looks down, realizing the trap. Before she can react, the thug pulls the trigger,

*BANG*

All Riot felt in her chest was numbness. A cold, unfeeling, and depressing numbness. She clutched her chest, praying for some feeling. Even pain would be better than this void! She did feel a sensation, a sensation that caused her to stumble back in shock.

The feeling of blood running over her hand.

The thug then began to chuckle, standing up as Riot began to kneel to the ground, her life leaving her. She tried to open her mouth, but she couldn't speak, all her strength was gone. All she could do was lie there, helpless, feeling her life drain away as the thug stood over her, victorious.

"Did you really think I would keep your little promise? I came here to kill you, not have an honorable duel. That's your weakness bitch, you trust in people too much. When this is over, I'll head to your friend Jeff's place, burn down his shitty RV with him and his buddy still inside, take all the money we gave him that doesn't get burned, and piss on his charred corpse, and there's nothing you can do about it! You want to know why?"

The thug then held the gun to Alexis's temple. All Alexis could do was look up at the thug, defiant.

"Because you'll have a bullet in your skull. Any last words?"

Alexis simply smiled and spat in his face, a mixture of saliva and blood. The thug simply wiped off the spit, a frown on his face.

"Goodnight, bitch,"

That was the last thing Alexis heard before everything went to black.

"Alright, so, just to clarify, I'm only going to respond to YOUR comments Ophelia, not the ones of your sister. I'll say this though, I have a feeling your kid sister is a fan of Joey Menos and the Crimson Dong, considering she copied both of their styles in her autistic fit of a promo. In fact, it has me wondering....."

"Who are your parents?"

"The reason I'm saying this is because it would make since if Joey and Dong raised you two. I mean, like Joey, you're trying to be something you're not, and like Dong, you have a constant stream of bullshit coming from your mouth!"

"You're calling me a stepping stone? An unimportant puzzle piece? Um, hello, do you know who you're facing against? I thought you would have some sort of clue after the last time we clashed, but apparently you still need a reminder."

"You're dealing with a former X-Treme champion, a competitor who won two matches in one night, one of which was against arguably the greatest star to ever come out of the XWF! I'm no scrub, and I'm certainly not the one among us who has lost every match they've been in!"

"Ophelia, YOU'RE the scrub, you're the stepping stone, you're the cog in this machine, you're the corner piece, and you're nothing but a distraction on my path,"

"A path that will result In a certain Mr. F'N Dominance being crucified."

"Like last time, you've picked a bad time to face me, and If I end up putting all of Trax's sins down upon you and punish you accordingly, I apologize,"

"Actually, fuck that! I've had enough of being sorry! That's what's been holding me back, guilt, and that's something I'll have none of when we meet head to head! I will tear you apart, I will make you suffer, and will not apologize for any of it,"

"I might even go after your sister, I don't give two shits!"

"You see, "The Truth" you love to speak of is this, you're nothing but a jobber."

"And do you know what happens when jobbers stand up to people like me?"

"They get hurt,"

"It may be harsh, but that's how the world works. You're not on my level and you never will be. All you are is an example,"

"An example of what I can do to Trax,"

"We will dance under the moonlight, but before the sun rises you will realize one thing,"

"You're dancing with the devil."

And now, on with the plot....

Suddenly Alexis woke up. She clutched her chest, expecting the feeling of blood loss.

Nothing.

She felt all around her body, everything seemed completely normal. A thought then raced through her mind. She pinched herself, and immediately winced at the sharp sting.

This wasn't a dream, and she sure as hell didn't feel like a ghost.

She then stood up, looking at her surroundings. There was blood everywhere, almost puddles, but she was the only one in the alley.

"Before you make a period joke, let me explain," a voice suddenly rang out.

Alexis Riot looked around for a while, before stopping and sighing. It was the demon.

"Alright, what the hell happened? Last thing I remember Mr. Asshole McFuckface shot me in the head. Is this what heaven is like? Is this hell? Either way it's very underwhelming,"

"Neither, you're still on your physical plane,"
the demon explained, "But you did die,"

"Wait... but how am I..."

The demon then laughed,

"Isn't it obvious? How can you be so stupid?"

"There's no way..."

"I'm a demon, remember?"

"I know but.... it's just hard to believe..."

"Believe what?"

Alexis Riot began to laugh, she couldn't believe what was happening. Feelings of happiness, anger, sadness, madness, giddiness, and awe filled her all at once.

"That I'm immortal,"

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Riot's post:
Ophelia (03-18-2016)