Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 01:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Invite to "The Show"
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-18-2016, 05:19 AM

Welcome to rfg.net, the official home site of Reeve Fucking Gordon. Hi newcomers and those who know me, I'm Reeve Gordon... Take this as an invitation to the biggest moment in your career, anyone who's willing to step inside. "The Show" is coming to the XWF. What show you may ask? THE Show, an open invite talk show segment on XWF programming that allows yours truly to ask the tough, probing questions that are on everyone's minds. I'm planning on unveiling the segment on the March 30th edition of Wednesday Night Warfare, and I'm sending this invite to the whole of the XWF, whether you've been here for years or a handful of days, and the invite can be received by more than one recipient.

Simply reply, and you'll be in. It's that simple. Let's make history here, people!!

-- R F'n G

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-18-2016, 12:45 PM

>ctrl+f "Luca"
>1 result
>right here

You know you want it.

[Image: hhMpGxZ.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Kid Kool (03-20-2016)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-18-2016, 03:53 PM

"Errr.... is that a yes, no, maybe, can I buy a vowel? SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :^P "

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Cole Adams Offline
The Dark Saint

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-18-2016, 04:33 PM

Reeve, I think you need a translator. That was "Stupidity" for Luca is in. For that matter, so am I.

[Image: 11hgimf.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cole Adams's post:
Kid Kool (03-20-2016)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-18-2016, 04:35 PM

(03-18-2016, 04:33 PM)Cole Adams Said: Reeve, I think you need a translator. That was "Stupidity" for Luca is in. For that matter, so am I.

Stupidity, eh?

Must be real fluent in it, Adam Cole Adams.

Shit, is this the primo trash talk you and your totally secret mystery partner are gonna be spitting at Austin and I all week in preparation for the 30th? Guess I can take the week off recording anything, because you'll just be killing yourselves all week long.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Kid Kool (03-20-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-18-2016, 05:11 PM

(03-18-2016, 04:35 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said:
(03-18-2016, 04:33 PM)Cole Adams Said: Reeve, I think you need a translator. That was "Stupidity" for Luca is in. For that matter, so am I.

Stupidity, eh?

Must be real fluent in it, Adam Cole Adams.

Shit, is this the primo trash talk you and your totally secret mystery partner are gonna be spitting at Austin and I all week in preparation for the 30th? Guess I can take the week off recording anything, because you'll just be killing yourselves all week long.

"Even I acknowledge that if this is the kind of trash you'll be throwing at Luca and Fernando, then simply put Cole...

[Image: tumblr_nz80yhYHay1siahv1o1_1280.gif]

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-18-2016, 07:35 PM

****blink blink blink*****

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post