Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 01:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Burial - RP 2
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-17-2013, 09:58 AM

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 11:45 AM EST

Sebastian Duke sits in his private office staring into space. He has not said so much as five sentences since the incident with Jonathan via the telephone. Part of him refuses to believe it. Part of him knows the truth.

Asmodeus is dead.

Here he sits, in the quiet that his office affords him. Nearly motionless. Speechless. Two days worth of growth on his face. Very unlike Sebastian Duke.

The silence is broken as the office door opens. Jacob enters and sits across from Duke.

JACOB: "I've received a phone call."

Duke says nothing. He just stares into Jacobs eyes. As he sits there, he chews on his lip and the inside of his cheek.

JACOB: "They found........... a body. They assume it was dumped. It was found not far from here near the woods."

Duke says nothing.

JACOB: "I asked that they send me pictures so I could verify whether it was who we feared it was."

Duke again, says nothing.

JACOB: "He was wearing the same clothes he had on that day at the hospital. His wallet confirms his identity. His face though, was unrecognizable. Bald head. It certainly is him, Sebastian. He's been sent to the funeral home. Arrangements have been made. I hope I didn't over step. I kind of thought you were not in any condition to do it."

Duke stands without saying anything and walks out of the office and up the corridor toward the front entrance of the Compound. Jacob rushes to catch up.

JACOB: "He will be interred on Wednesday. I've taken the liberty of having our security team sweep and guard the cemetery on Wednesday. For the safety of the Brotherhood. I've explained what I could to the funeral director and the owner of the cemetery. They've agreed to allow our team to do what is necessary."

Duke holds up one hand and Jacob stops following him. Duke exits the front doors and he stops within the blinding sun just outside the front doors.

Once outside Duke paces quickly back and forth while continuously smoothing his facial hair.

Suddenly he stops and just plops down on the ground with his back against the wall of the building. Over and over and over again, he smacks the back of his head off the building, albeit lightly.

This scene fades out.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I am the United States Champion. Wednesday Warfares faithful leader Wallace Witasick makes this match forcing me to team with Ann Thraxx against KnightMask and Big Bad Leroy.

"Tell me... How does it make any sense for this match to take place? Am I supposed to single-handedly take out my opponents and my partner? The mood I'm in right now, I can almost guarantee that's what will happen.

"So, Wallace, you want to make this match and not put me in the main event where I belong, then their blood is on your hands.

"Wallace you like to make people think you are so much more morally superior to the rest of us. I call bull****! I call thing the way I see them and I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade. You are just as sadistic as Heyman and and you will deny it, but you get yourself off with s**t like this!

"I'd be foolish not to think that you making this match is some sort of punishment for joining forces with the Black Circle. Fact is, you can't be trusted to do what is morally and ethically correct! I'm positive you sent that mindless drone lapdog of yours to Gauntlet City not to stop Flynn from winning, but to screw me over again. Like any mindless drone, they don't always follow the plan.

"So, here I stand. A member of a group you despise holding your precious United States title. Wallace, let this be a warning to you. I want singles competition. Not stupid tag team matches against worthless opponents and with worthless tag team partners. If I don't get what I want, I might just take your shows championship with me and go to Saturday nights!

"In fact, I'd love to see you stop me.

"As far as my match is concerned and my opponents in that match...

"Big Bad Leroy? Really? Some genetic freak questioning my leadership of my Brotherhood. Could he be anymore ? I mean, he's right in line with Boomhauer himself, who by the way, found himself in a main event over the Champion.

"Leroy let me tell you something about the Illuminati and my Brotherhood. I do the 'dirty work,' as you call it, because I like it. I do it, because no one does it better than I do. I do it because I love to hurt people and I love to watch them cower in fear.

"I don't care how jacked and how juiced up you are. The fact is, you are about to step into the ring with the biggest, baddest, meanest son of a b***h of them all!

"How about his partner, KnightMask. here's a guy that has seemingly found a friend in Crimson Cobra. KnightMask, do yourself a favor and ask Dakota Cobb just how he and his last buddy fared the last time they crossed paths with the Black Circle. Check out the scars on his leg. I'm pretty sure we left him a constant, permanent reminder.

"I'd suggest to you, KnightMask, don't even show up. Be a smart man, turn around, and leave. You don't stand a chance.

"Tune in to Warfare and witness the most dominant and destructive force in the XWF unleash hell in the ring. Witness Ann Thraxx get carried to victory. Witness Sebastian Duke cause a great deal of pain to two of the most worthless bull**** opponents I have ever had the displeasure of facing!

"The time is coming, and I'm in a very pi***d off mood! The Angel of Darkness is ready for a fight.

"Be ready...

"Be scared...

"Be terrified...

"Someone is getting hurt and hurt bad...

"Trust me!"

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 12:47 PM EST

Sebastian Duke sits uncomfortably in the back of the limousine. The funeral service for Asmodeus concluded about 45 minutes ago and now it was time to lay his father to rest. He still has yet to break his relative silence since he heard the gunshot days ago. He sits, silently staring out the window as the limo follows the hearse carrying the body of his father.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP4ANul1E86DTIDgFcA2K...coJz-NyS6g]

They proceed slowly through the streets of Old Saybrook toward the very same cemetery that he, along with Silas and Jacob, were able to rescue Asmodeus from Jonathan the last time.

Unfortunately, he wouldn't have that opportunity this time. Asmodeus was dead and gone. Never coming back.

The funeral procession comes to a stop inside the cemetery. All of the Brothers on board buses and SUVs file out of their respective rides. Sebastian Duke, unsure of himself at this moment. He stands with his eyes hidden behind dark sunglasses.

Amazing Grace is played by a group of Asmodeus' XWF fans on the bagpipes. Sebastian still remains speechless and emotionless.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzk7XFIM4Q3JmrK_IW1QN...UPwIsmx-HQ]

After the ceremony it was unfortunately his duty to stand near the hole in the ground as his fathers casket was lowered. Hundreds of people would form a line, drop flowers, then shake his hand or hug him. None of which he was fond of.

After the steady line of people showing their support had concluded, the Brotherhood filed back into their rides. Sebastian and Jacob stayed behind. They stand at the graveside just staring blankly into the grave.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "We stop at nothing. Do you understand me?"

Jacob looks at Duke somewhat surprised to hear his voice.

JACOB: "Of course."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I don't care how many we lose. If it's just you and I left after this is all over, I'm willing to do that. As long as that son of a b***h is six feet under. Is that clear enough for you?"

JACOB: "Yes, it is."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The gloves are off, Jake. Losing some of the others, I expected. I didn't expect this. For all the evil and the good we have done over the years, Asmodeus was a good man. Always the voice of reason. Never afraid to put me in my place when I needed it. He...

"He didn't deserve this."

JACOB: "No, no he didn't."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Find that mother f****r! I don't care how you do it. I don't care what local, state, federal or Illuminatus laws you break. This is war. I said it before and now I mean it. Jonathan dies. Soon."

JACOB: "Understood."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "How did this happen? Has anyone told you?"

JACOB: "No, sir. I haven't asked."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I have to go to Warfare. When I get back, I want answers. I don't care what it takes. Get me the answers. I want to know how the hell he was able to get his hands on Asmodeus again."

Duke doesn't wait for a response. He turns and walks toward the only remaining vehicle in sight. Jacob follows soon after.

This scene fades out.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
(04-17-2013)