Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 11:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
RP#1 ... Up against a freak of nature ?
LiddleJ Offline
XWF Geordie King

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-14-2016, 03:35 AM

[Image: IMG_9012bwSm.jpg]

The scene opens in a dark strange place, that seems to be a graveyard with all the tombstones around, you can barely see as it is night time and in the distance you can hear voices coming closer in view of the camera and the camera light picks up what looks like LiddleJ running after something, or someone holding what looks like to be a gun in either hand and he gets closer to the camera we hear what he is saying.

LiddleJ: Hey mother fucker, you got close to me!!! You touched me!!, for that, I will scar you for life and fuck you up with my big ass guns. Bang Bang, you're dead mother fucker.

The guy in front of him he is chasing goes down like he has been shot and the camera picks up what could, potentially, be his last words.

Random Guy: But Shade, all I wanted was an autograph man!!

The two guys are obviously joking around and mocking LiddleJ's opponent Shade this coming week on Shove It as they share a few laughs, they couldn't keep in while acting out what they are doing for the camera. LiddleJ begins to laugh and talk at the same time clearly mocking his opponent even more now.

LiddleJ: What did I tell you, you try to touch me, or ask for my autograph and you die mother fucker! I told you this... Now if I could, I will continue to tell you about my opponent, and give you a life story you so desperately want from me, while I hold these two big ass guns and look like I just went through hell and back ,and stopped, randomly beat two guys, then I get 'Fans' like you coming for an autograph. Don't you know am one scary mother fucker... I have birds on my fucking shoulders for fuck sake... Man I will fucking kill you!!

LiddleJ drops the act and goes over and helps the guy up and goes over to camera after about 15 yards away and picks it up and him and the guy he is with begin walking out of the graveyard...

Random Guy: Yo LJ, Seriously this Shade guy you are facing this week lives his life this way... I mean seriously dude.

LiddleJ: Yeah he does, and to be honest when he see's that video we just made for him, I can see the devil horns popping right out of his head and then he is going to feel like the Devil himself, just poked a very sharp stick thing them devils hold right up his ass.

LiddleJ and the guy begin to laugh hard at LiddleJ's last remark.

LiddleJ: He is gonna find out first hand, that the only devil that night is LiddleJ, and he is going to be in hell. My hell and there isn't gonna be no way out for the guy.

Random Guy: I like your style LJ, he going to be pissed right off when he see's our little video. Well when you said do you fancy coming for a laugh, I certainly didn't expect that when we were walking to the graveyard but when you explained, I was more than in for that shit, that shit was wack!

LiddleJ: Wack...?? I need to get used to yank lingo, half the time, I haven't got a clue what you guys are saying. Right I will drop you back off at home and see you at the gym again tomorrow. I need to go see Pete and see how his knee is doing, after he twisted it today.

LiddleJ and the guy eventually get out of the grave yard, then get into LiddleJ's car, which is parked just outside the gates and he proceeds to drop The random guy off at his house, which isn't too far from Golds Gym, where they train and the guy reminds LiddleJ that the camera is still running, so he turns it off for him.

Scene reopens with LiddeJ in the car by himself, deciding to talk a little more shit about Shade on his way to Pete Jenson's hotel to check on him.

LiddleJ: You know something, Shade we may be team mates come Wednesday night, but you will know for sure once this shit goes out and you see it, that we aint no friends and never will be. These guys we are facing on Wednesday don't have a chance because I will weaken them down, then maybe let you have the pinfall count because I am the kind of guy, to make you think your one step ahead of me, but really you will always be 3 behind. Don't ever think that LiddleJ associates with freaks like you. You think your a scary man.. Man wait until you step in the ring with me, you're going to realise what's it like to be scared of a scary man, I can promise you that and once I go through you and smash your head to pieces on that car in the ring, then I am moving right on to any other silly mother fucker daft enough to get them selves booked up to face me. The whole company going to realise LiddleJ is here and he is for real!

LiddleJ looks deep into the camera with an angry looking face, like he means business and is ready to go berserk at any minute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: o7YoFf2.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit Hate Post Like Post