Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 05:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Areano makes statements
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-10-2013, 08:19 PM

Scene 1

What makes a fighter a fighter?

What kind of question is this? This is the same question I wonder for a long time. You see I am a fighter, I have the will of a warrior and the strength of one.

That is why I am here. I am here to fight, win titles, do what I do best. I am here to make an impact. You are thinking right now Ursula what kind of impact do you want to make?

I don't want the impact that people fear. I don't need people to fear me. I want the impact that speaks loud and clear. That is what I did. I came here to make a statement. To fight the best battles. This what I enjoy. The fighting spirit, Of the superstar/stars I am fighting against.

I am hear to rise to the top of the company. Be a big name. Move up the roster. Win the world title. This is my glory while I am here. To show everyone that big the underdog is a good thing.

I know what you are thinking Angelus made a promo about you?

Oh Hey Angelus how is it? What you doing? Are you having a good time?

I don't understand why the same shit comes out of your mouth. Do you need some toilet paper or something? You said how I am coming out of the woodwork's?

You damn right I am. I am making an impact, That is what I have been doing in my last two matches. Just kicking ass and taking names. That is what Ursula Areano do and will keep doing.

You said I speak the same shit? Well lets see. How don't you look at my last two match. All I said is truth. I am the best woman, That I am a badass, That I cracked skulls. That is what I do and nobody can do it better than me.

If you think your lame ass words will hurt me. Your sadly mistaken honey. You see it's real simple I am focused now. You can say all that bull shit that you beat me?

Which you did I don't give two fucks. Do you know why?

Well, It's really simple here it's 2013 a new year. You need to stop staying in the past and upgrade honey. This year I am going to be the top of the mountain. You can say I wont. But the truth is I will. You see Angelus you can claim that you have a shot at the European title. Well don't worry honey, But I will get my shot as well. Then after that I will be champion. If you and fight again.

You can claim that you will win. But sorry to hurt your feeling you will lose. But now whoever I get in the ring with there will be a war. Not just any war, It will be a fight, I know sounds epic don't it?

Damn it do. I try my best.

Since I don't know who I will be facing. There is not much to say. But just know whoever it is. All it will take is one superkick. That's all. So sweet dreams whoever you are. Because your in the fight of your life. That's is a promise. A promise coming right out the mouth of Ursula Areano.

Scene 2

Who? Who could I face? It could be anyone.

Everyone not only myself doesn't know who they will be facing. Through the amount of changes XWF has going through as of late. It could be anyone. I might even be some new talent. I am wondering what will happen.

This could be another W i add to the ones. I have already. This win could help me move up the roster. This match could help me main event. What about a title shot. Anything can happen.

I just have to but my heart into no matter what. I will not back ether give up in this fight, Because I know it will all pay off. I will come out on top. I will win this match. There is no losing. I have to keep racking up the wins. This will be something I must say.

This place is getting some huge talent. To full it up and in this new age. I have to be one of the top people on here. This has to start some where. There is no end I see. This is what I do and what I am good at.

I will walk out there and make another impact in front of everyone. Than watch the looks on there faces. As I rise my hand up in the air. This is where I will start my Saturday debut. I hope you ready whoever you are. Because at the end there will be one Boom. The boom that will come from you. When you hit that mat.

Fades into black

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post