Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Deadly Respect
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-14-2016, 10:44 AM

The Void

The Audience is watching shade

We are in Shades Domain and we see that a shoeless shade is sitting down on a chair with is crow and his raven on his armrest [Image: 88571d5df24f3be2c83da057cbe515b3.jpg]
he is looking into the camera at his audience saying

Shade: Liddle ever since i laid my eyes on you i had so much respect for you.

Shade started petting his raven which was looking for attention and watched his crow go off panel to a voice Saying

???: Baby have you fed Night (Crow) yet he's been bugging me since this morning.

Shade: Just give him one of the bodies you drain last night

???: Okay babe just one thing

As a female with white dress walks over and sit on shade's lap saying

[Image: 33826.jpg]

???: You have to introduce me because it's boring watching over the damned soul of your ex girlfriend in her casket
[Image: vampire_erin_coffin_by_vamphunter777.jpg]
and also when is the wedding going to happen you said after you saved her soul it's been a year now.

Shade sigh and looks at the woman on his lap saying

Shade: I understand that you very happy with the circumstances we are in but i have to take care of business right now so please don't be do anything please

After Shade had plead with her she becomes more visible pissed and her hair and skin start to become white, and she decided to remove her clothing until she was in her almost naked but with her underwear on saying

[Image: latest?cb=20101008225340]

???: You've really getting on my nerves, i'll talk to you when you hand isn't up your ass. come to me when you're ready to make up i'm going to take a shower. It Fucking annoying when you know that your second rate to a damn soul

As She's Storms off crying, Shade grabs her by the arm and says to her

Shade: Look Starlight (Nickname) you know that you're always first in my eyes so don't worry yourself don't worry when i win the Universal championship will have the wedding and it can have whatever you want so please don't cry

She dries her eyes, grabs shade, hugs him puts up his hood, then removes his mask but hides his face from the audience and kisses him then puts his mask back on then says while walking away and taking the raven with her

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3U3LcPXpPCQ95s7q8W7...b2Dgcn7bHw]

???:This is why i love you so much don't worry i have a surprise for you when you're done meet me in our room, but first i have to take of care these little cuties ( Shadow (raven) & Night (Crow) ) and take a shower. Well see you in the bed Panther (nickname).*Wink*,*Wink*.

As She walks back into the darkness. Shade then clears his mind and continues with his promo after the small detour he just took

Shade: Sorry bout that but back on topic Liddle J like i said i respect you and i do not want to hurt you, but i'll have to in our car's match so i'll be looking forward to the showing you're going to give me so don't disappoint but if you excuse me my fiance who i have to attend to, also before i forget

He gets ace (his baseball-bat) and smashes the screen the audience is looking through while saying

Shade: The Targets on you

As He smashes the screen which turns to black

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post