Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You wanna shoot cowboy?
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

04-16-2013, 11:12 PM

(Ben Crane is shooting from his phone)

(he seems to be in the cafeteria with random warfare stars coming and going behind him)

Crane: Ok, so I thought i had said everything I needed to say BUT I'm here checking out the XWF official website on my phone and there's a promo from some dude that's in the 4-way match with me tonight.

And he's whining and crying about nobody doing a promo to hype the match and the one person who did (me) didn't even mention him. For the record, I did mention you as one of the 3 newbies the front office threw at me to put over. YOU'RE WELCOME, by the way. But the reason nobody is trying to hype up the match is that there is no hype for it. I mean, I couldn't pick the 3 of you out of a lineup of 4 people. When that bell rings, and the four of us are in there, you know who the only guy the XWF fans are gonna know? ME. So what point is there in me coming out and trying to talk you guys up? I'm the one that's been dong this for 15 years. Fact is, if you want to be recognized in this business, you have to do something that no is doing or hasn't done before. And that's what The Doomsday Protocol is going to be. Something unprecedented in the world of professional wrestling. It's going to be a risky move but at this point, I gotta try something to get some buzz going. Apparently I still have to try and get MY name up there.

And "Bryce" I suggest you do the same. But before you do, you might want to come to me and shake my hand for making you famous. Thanks to me dropping your name, right here right now, automatically creates interest in you. You should be greteful for that. But are you? Will I get any thanks from you? I doubt it. And that's the problem. No one is willing to pay their dues anymore. They want to show up and hit it big right out of the gate. Jump over everybody who's been doing it longer then they have. Oh and seriously? You wanna come on here and run down Sebastian Duke? Get out of here, rookie. Duke is probably the best guy we have on either roster. Getting to go to up against him is an honor and you better pray to whatever deity you believe in that you get the chance to do as much as I have.

So does this work for you Mr. Xtremist? Is this giving you enough attention? I hope it's worth it getting in the ring with me because you'll probably win the match but by god you're gonna know you've been in a damn fight. Approach the Monolith...and kiss my ass!
Edit Hate Post Like Post