Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 02:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Redemption
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

04-16-2013, 10:01 PM

A caged group of pigs is seen as the camera pans out showing Crimson Cobra is here along with a bunch of elementary school children in the pin along with the pigs. Mud is being slung everywhere from children’s hands, from the pigs feet, even one of the children has the mud in their mouth. Cobra shakes his head at the immaturity of the young ones. Cobra is leaning on the fence but there is something off, Cobra is wearing a suit. As he turns around there is no doubt that he is imitating the Senator. A smug smile compels Cobra’s face and he turns away from the camera to noticeably rub his cheeks turning them the bright red we have seen the Senator turn the same shade. Crimson Cobra has obviously been practicing to make sure his imitation is spot on.

Cobra
“Well you see there children them pigs are just like my opponent… dirty… stinky…”

Cobra’s voice rises as he rips the suit off and tosses the stupid wig to the muddy ground.

Cobra
“AND STILL MO’ TALENTED THAN ME!”

Crimson stops mocking the Senator’s Texan accent after the suit is on the ground and he is back in his usual attire. Cobra looks down at the pigs with disgust the same exact look he gave The Senator in their first match up.

Cobra
“John Samuels has actually done the unthinkable. He has taken down the almighty Neonero, the man no one was able to beat… except I was never given the chance. No need to dwell on this as I have finally gotten the shot at my title. It was March 11th, the first night that the Crimson Crest was supposed to “explode”. Crimson Deadly did as he was told and laid down allowing me to take the title shot.”

Cobra’s sentence seems to be oddly relevant as one of the pigs is lying on its back and one of the children jumps on top of it long enough for even the XWF referee’s to count to three.

Cobra
“After beating the fool I once called partner I was going to have a title shot right?

WRONG!

Crimson Cobra was told that his win wasn’t sufficient enough for Paul Hayman and he had to actually defeat Crimson Deadly which he would have done if the black circle didn’t interfere. Again it was I who walked from the ring with the number one contender spot in his pocket… walked being used loosely there after that damned Duke smashed my leg with the stairs.”

Crimson Cobra looks over into the pit again, the petting zoo portion of this trip is over and Cobra begins to walk away from the pig pen. The dirt path eventually leads to a concrete path where fencing can be seen to the right and picnic tables with family’s and school children accompanied by teachers to the left.

Cobra
“The Black Circle… always sticking their head’s in the window when it isn’t wanted. What is a cobra to do in this situation but recover and strike back! Exactly what was going to be done but to the champion, all of the hate the rage, every emotion the black circle pulled out of me was going to be taken out on the champion. But like the 2 dollar hookers I can guarantee you Hayman is with every night he just as well screwed me over! John Samuels was placed in front of me a man who blew up out of nowhere, he simply came to Madness and has officially taken over. He got the better of me on that night.”

Crimson looks over to a man who is throwing peanuts at a lion with a sign that says “Do NOT Disturb the Exhibit” in bright yellow right next to him. Cobra shakes his head and sees the lion’s pure annoyance with the man.

Cobra
“The pure blooded Texan, he’s racist, he’s ignorant, and everything that can perfectly describe hilly billy trash would be just as perfect in describing John Samuels.”

Cobra is now getting annoyed with the man who continually throws the nuts hitting the lion making it let out a tremendous ROAR! The man runs out of ammunition and looks down disappointedly. Around the lion, that is coupe up in his cage, lays all of the peanuts that had bounced off of its head and body. Cobra smiles but then the man proceeds to crumble up his bag and tosses it into the cage hitting the lion on the head again. The man is holding his sides laughing before he can notice Crimson Cobra walk up next to him.

Cobra shakes his head and the man still doesn’t notice him. He is leaning against the glass barricade that is about 10 feet from the floor of the rocky looking lion terrain. Cobra looks over the ledge and then back at the man; he wraps his arms around the guy’s feet and stands tall. The man’s body tumbles down over the wall and into the exhibit. Security rushes to the wall and one of the staff members tilts their head over to the walkie-talkie and screams “CODE-11! CODE-11!”

The fact that they have a name for the situation makes Cobra laugh as he walks on continuing the tour of the zoo, a place most of the XWF roster members belong.

Cobra
“The hick, this past Monday surprised the world with a win over his …. “slanty-eyed” opponent.”

Another shake of the head from the Cobra.

Cobra
“But Cobra did something just as great but was very much so left unrecognized. I pinned the rook in an amazingly short amount of time! Forget killing legends I am killing the people before they are able to leave a legacy. A tradition I plan on continuing when I put down The Senator in my rematch, my shot of redemption. I gave that lion his shot of redemption, a chance to devour the menace. I will be in a similar position, a Cobra with its food all chopped up for it. The title will be sitting on the table ready for me to take!”

Cobra has wondered into an elephant house and he stops looking at the massive beasts, one of the elephants raise its trunk and makes the loud sound piercing Cobra’s ears. He looks over at the animal cocks his head and lets a smirk escape to his face. He is about to speak but before he can compose himself another burst is let out by the enormous elephants. Cobra shakes his head in a laughing manner.

Cobra
“Just like The Senator, rude, loud, and HUGE! The Senator could give less than two shits of whom he offends and that may be the only admirable thing about him. He has probably been raised in a way that he only knows to be rude. I wouldn’t be surprised if mommy was beaten by daddy when he was in a “rude” mood, showing young little Johnny that he should act this way.

Loud… ha! An understatement, this guy is like a damn blow horn in the ear. If you’re watching him on your TV you have to turn the volume down to 2 to make sure he doesn’t blow out your speakers. The only thing worse them him talking is him trying to breathe when you are beating on him!

This…. leading us to the last point of Johnny being an elephant. I understand this man is a Senator, and all they do all day is sit on their asses and lie their way to presidency but Jesus, I don’t think it means that they can’t get a little bit of a workout in. It’s almost as if this guy was using a wheel chair to get around before he came here. I am surprised that he can even walk, let alone getting into the ring and competing!”

Cobra leading the camera’s out of the House of Elephants starts towards a cave looking attraction in the zoo. He gets to the rocky structure protruding from the ground and begins to make his way down the steps. Just as he walks in, there is a huge structure of a snake’s head the tongue seeping through the mouth and you can only imagine the hissing sound that is being made… that is until you take a few more steps down the stairs and the hissing of tongues and rattling of tales becomes very apparent. Cobra seems to be more at home then he has ever been, while at the same time hatting that the beautiful creatures are encaged. There are all types of snakes here, Gardner snakes that are placed in a grassy environment able to blend the green of their skins to the green of the grass. The deadly rattle snakes are in the sandy and rocky environment but Cobra continues looking and seems slightly depressed.

Cobra
“It seems as if you will not be graced with seeing my brethren today. There are playful hand slither-ers in here as well as those that will destroy that hand that attempts to touch.

But there is only one thing missing….

But it is here now.

The one of a kind!

Crimson Cobra!”

Crimson smiles and shoots a mean look into the camera, he is at an obvious disappointment from the lack of Cobra’s in the “Snake Pit”. But being around the slithering reptiles helps brighten his mood slightly.

Cobra
“These creatures are able to take down beasts that double them in size. This seems about right in my own position for this coming week. A…. what I am forced to call, man…. That out weights me, towers over me, he is stronger.

But strength is only good for so long, what about technique? Skill? Speed? I not only could but will out class The Senator in this rematch and I will show him what should have happened the first go around. My skill is far beyond the dirty south wrestling style he owns. I have the skill of precise striking, especially from the high places. If I get to the top I drop down, purposefully, accurately, making sure I secure my position at the top and you stay at the bottom. My speed, it has been unmatched since joining the XWF. I am a superhuman opposed to these sloths, these turtles. The Crimson Cobra is a force to be reckoned with, but cross with caution as the bite is much….. much worse than the bark on this dog!”

Cobra begins to burst and shatter the glass on the walls the only thing separating the reptiles from the observers. Screams are now heard as mothers panic to escape the horrors with their children in hand or possibly left behind. Cobra continues walking down until every last snake is loose in the building and ever last child is scared shitless crying for their mommies just as little Johnny was long ago…

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(04-22-2013)