Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maverick Bodies Himself Both on the Mic and in the Ring
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-08-2016, 08:51 PM

Hey Mav!

Oh man how do those words feel after I shoved them right back down your fucking throat? How did it feel when you realized that for all your attempts at hackneyed pseudo-psychology on me had about as much impact as your limp fists? When exactly did you realize that the only way to escape the match while saving face was to get yourself disqualified so I couldn't finish fitting every single inane word that came out of your mouth back in?

Was it when the bell rang?

Was it when I German Suplexed my own tag partner because I wanted some real competition?

Tell me when you decided to give up, Title Shitter.

When you decided to take the easy way out.

Because I never pinned you, right? Isn't that the story you'll cling to?

Right, Title Shitter.

I never pinned you.

I didn't need to, you pinned yourself.

Held your own shoulders to the mat for that one, two, three.

And all it took was thinking for a second you were walking out the victor.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Maverick (03-08-2016)
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2016, 08:58 PM

Maverick shakes his head and looks towards Gerald, Mav's faithful butler, who is currently off- screen.

"Can you believe this ? Talking as if that match was any indication of our skill. That match was biased and everyone not named Luca Arzegotti, Austin Fernando, John Madison, Mason Prince and Zane Kingsley know it."

"I must admit, given the circumstances it is strange that Mister Arzegotti is attempting to put himself over you. However, due to his personality this really should be coming as now surprise."

Mav chuckles, then addresses Luca. "Luca, come on. Giving you X-treme Rules while I have to sit through normal rules? Having your tag partner, manager and close friend as 'my' managers? ...You're desperate, aren't you? You're desperate to hide the fact that you couldn't even beat a man who had broken ribs fair and square, a man who had a fucking concussion. You're desperate to drown the fact that you got 'bodied' by me, right after I bashed you with that bottle and gave you a brainbuster right on concrete?"

"I was right about you, Luca. You've descended to a joke. Fight me for real on the sixteenth, and we'll see who's better."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-08-2016, 09:02 PM

Maverick, you're a kill.

A fuckin' kill.

Hysterical. Every word out of your mouth leaves me in stitches. I mean let's just look at the facts here:

>Maverick essentially calls Luca a washed up old joke
>Luca is a champion, Maverick is not
>Luca beats Maverick in a match that wasn't biased in any capacity
>Maverick complains about bias when there clearly wasn't any
>Maverick wants a rematch despite calling the guy he's challenging a joke
>iknowyouarebutwhatami.jpg

Go shit on a title, Maverick. And don't think about challenging me again until you learn respect for those infinitely your better.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
GladiatorXWF Offline
Management XWF Live! 24/7 Zone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-08-2016, 09:13 PM

(03-08-2016, 09:02 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said: Go shit on a title, Maverick.

[in Sean Connery voicebase]
Maverick.

If you even think for one second about shitting on one of the 24/7 titles, I will personally see to it that your ability to poop normally is taken away from you by Frodo, and I hardly think it'll require much effort to convince him.

Keeping his finger up in that oh, don't you dare pose until the fade away.
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-08-2016, 09:19 PM

"Did someone threaten rape?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post