Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 01:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
RP 1
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2013, 07:57 PM

The following limited and edited footage has been paid for by an anonymous 3rd party, for 3 x Better Sid Feder.

We're given 33 seconds on the clock with an interview already in progress. XWF's own Liz Weinberg is seated across from 3 x Better Sid Feder; questions already being fired out at the fastest rising star in XWF history as he seems agitated by whatever has already been discussed here.

Liz Weinberg: And what about this tag team match that's been getting talked about for weeks now? Peter Gilmour and Tomoko Hanahara were originally slated to challenge you and Mark Flynn for the titles at the end of the year and then it was postponed. Sources report that XWF newcomer - "Anarchy" - has stepped up to the plate and agreed to be Peter Gilmour's partner in a match that will finally take place this Monday.

Sid appears outwardly frustrated and annoyed as he butts in.

So what ever happened to his first partner anyway? Did Tomo finally watch my tapes and realize she was walking into a definite loss by stepping into the ring with me?

Liz Weinberg: Well I don't think it's-

Shut up Liz; clock's ticking and this is my time. I want it known that I don't care if it's some girl named Thomas, some guy named Anarchy, or a transvestite named Tristan; I'm coming in for the kill and I'm leaving with much more than just a win. I'm leaving with their pride and dignity, crumpled in my hand and soiled after I've wiped my ass hole with it.

The look of disgust on the face of Liz Weinberg.

The blackening of our screen as these words appear.

The full interview to air as soon as some legal matters about some of its content are cleared up. We apologize for the delay.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit Hate Post Like Post