Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 12:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backstory
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-06-2016, 03:53 PM

A Tv screen appears. It's begins to show random images of follwing pictures :

[Image: e959cd73568ec527fcf309f60b3a8311.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTia9cSMBkVVAUMvaopwUz...RlBckiY8-w]

[Image: b50c7db9ec468f6eec7aafdaae29c618.jpg]

[Image: aeb27253eb3ba7db885ce801219ad58d.jpg]

[Image: 96643dd10830d168696a98b2944d674d.jpg]

In an instance the Tv screen cracks then it shatters with an Shade with no shoes wakes up from his dream with one eye open

[Image: k7209688.jpg]

He looks around to realize his in an alleyway. After gathering himself he see ( Raven )Shadow land on is right and ( Crow )Night landing on he's left shoulder he then walks slowly to a sign which read welcome to Hells graveyard. He walk to the very back of it where a hedge which was hidden very well, leads to an open area with grave which had been recently been digged up and a glass based coffin with a red and purple back. Which was housing a female inside but she wasn't dead. when she saw Shade walking up to her after his two birds left his shoulder and circled him over head anyway he went, Her face light up with excitement as if it was a 5 year getting the present he always wanted, but shade with a very cold expression puts one of his hand on the glass base showing the woman who had ginger hair, a red dress and wearing crimson red lipstick. He smile quickly became a frown but she she still put her hand to shades hand.
[Image: vampire_erin_coffin_by_vamphunter777.jpg]
As her tear begins to flow, but shade lets on tear of blood run down his mask
[Image: e22593669bd1902244a39728acfb8bbb.jpg]
before putting his hood up and wipes his blood off.
She blow him kiss goodbye as he walk back into the graveyard where he begins reminiscing on the good old days, As he walk out of the graveyard into the night a Journalist sees him come out of the graveyard and Tries to get a information out of him about was he at the graveyard.
''Mr Shade, Mr Shade I Just saw you come out of the graveyard, I would like to ask what were doing their ?''
Shade scoffs and just Keeps going with hands in his pockets but thinks back to 11 years ago. '' Father where are you going ''. Said a 8 year old shade which was more light and childlike but his face was covered by a hood but we could only see his eyes. He's father comes up to him saying
Quote:''Look Son I will gone from this world for a while so i'm entrusting you and your brothers to care of your mother while i'm gone''.
Before young shade could say anything his father ran out of the door. As Shade comes back into present, He notices the Journalist is still following but this time asking him about his Loss to fontanna. '' Mr Shade about your loss to Fontanna on Wednesday Night Warfare''. Shade looks at the Journalist and Just stare coldly at him which makes him cower in fear. but answers him with a very cold and monotone voice '' I lost to be honest more experienced person, Who was more prepared for even with my unpredictability he was able to pull that last magic trick on me and got me with his Dream Cutter, But I lost, I accepted my punishments and now my rivalry with him it over but next time we face the outcome would be different.But always know this Fontanna you can't escape death no matter how hard you try, Until the next time we meet. Now I can focus my attention to possible Victims for my redemption. So for you Journalist Interview is over i have important business to attend to''. As shade walks into a dense fog that rolled while he was talking, His two birds followed him by dive bombing the fog. But when the Journalist tried to follow him. he had disappeared in the fog, With the Journalist saying ''Almost got a big scope oh well i still got a comment from him'' As the Journalist leaves a dark figure watches him from the distance, But he grins Devilishly.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-06-2016, 04:16 PM

(03-06-2016, 04:10 PM)Rebel Star Said: "What the fuck was that?"

"No... seriously."

"What the fuck was that?"

Shade walks out from nowhere and looks at Rebel Star but shows no expression

Hate Post Like Post
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2016, 04:26 PM

SHADE!

You are as worthless as the alpaca shit on my SIZE 16 WRESTLING BOOT!!!

Stop looking at the perfect titties of Miss Star! She would never allow your limp penis to touch her scientifically perfected vulva! SHE WANTS THE MANMEAT OF THE MINI MORBIDGOD, FOR SHE IS WISE!!!

Shade, you ridiculous fucktard, I will unmask you so that the entire world can see your John Cena head underneath that cheap Wal-Mart Halloween mask!

ACCEPT MY FUCKING CHALLENGE!!!! MASK FOR MASK!!!! YOU SHALL TASTE MY SEMEN!!!!!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Maxwell Dane Offline
The hero you deserve.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-06-2016, 05:19 PM

Miss Star, I do believe he's trying. Shade appears to be under the assumption that staring menacingly is not only an acceptable retort, but the optimal one.

Give him some time, I'm sure he'll say something.

Lord knows that boy (presumably) needs help.

Oh, right. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Am-- Electra, call me Electra. Maxwell sees you. He sees all.

[Image: RWznPA2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-06-2016, 06:01 PM

(03-06-2016, 05:09 PM)Rebel Star Said:
(03-06-2016, 04:16 PM)Shade Said: Shade walks out from nowhere and looks at Rebel Star but shows no expression

Rebel Star looks at Shade and shows all the expressions. Since she isn't wearing a mask like Shade, this is actually visible and very strange.

"How ominous. Did you come out here to gawk at me like a freak or are you actually going defend that nonsense?"

Robbie walks up and starts sending baseball signals to Shade and Rebel Star.

'Sup broski. You know I don't hate ya. He's a dink, nothing behind that mask but marmalade and marshmallows.

Shade, I got $4,000 Xbux on Rebel Star beating you at Warfare. Put your money where your mouth is.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-07-2016, 09:04 AM

(03-06-2016, 07:52 PM)Rebel Star Said: "Maxwell Dane sees all." Winks."Well... may he find what he's looking for."

With that I turn to Robbie.

"Four grand on me taking out Shade? Sold. The fight has to take place after my preset engagement though. Word on the street suggests I'll be teaming with Arzegotti in some tag team action against Ophelia and Lavey. After that's done and settled, I'm down to destroy Shade."
Turns To Mini Morbid '' One Take your perverted intentions and stick it where the sun don't shine. and two turns back to Robbie. '' I have nothing to lose i'll take you on that bet only with one stipulation.'' Turns back to Star '' I Get to name the match.''

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-07-2016, 09:17 AM

(03-06-2016, 04:26 PM)Mini Morbid Said: SHADE!

You are as worthless as the alpaca shit on my SIZE 16 WRESTLING BOOT!!!

Stop looking at the perfect titties of Miss Star! She would never allow your limp penis to touch her scientifically perfected vulva! SHE WANTS THE MANMEAT OF THE MINI MORBIDGOD, FOR SHE IS WISE!!!

Shade, you ridiculous fucktard, I will unmask you so that the entire world can see your John Cena head underneath that cheap Wal-Mart Halloween mask!

ACCEPT MY FUCKING CHALLENGE!!!! MASK FOR MASK!!!! YOU SHALL TASTE MY SEMEN!!!!!

'' Would love to join your gay parade but i have already got an offer by a waymore sexy and better wrestler than you''

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-07-2016, 09:42 AM

(03-07-2016, 09:36 AM)Rebel Star Said:
(03-07-2016, 09:04 AM)Shade Said:
(03-06-2016, 07:52 PM)Rebel Star Said: "Maxwell Dane sees all." Winks."Well... may he find what he's looking for."

With that I turn to Robbie.

"Four grand on me taking out Shade? Sold. The fight has to take place after my preset engagement though. Word on the street suggests I'll be teaming with Arzegotti in some tag team action against Ophelia and Lavey. After that's done and settled, I'm down to destroy Shade."
Turns To Mini Morbid '' One Take your perverted intentions and stick it where the sun don't shine. and two turns back to Robbie. '' I have nothing to lose i'll take you on that bet only with one stipulation.'' Turns back to Star '' I Get to name the match.''

"That's fine. I'll beat you in whatever match you choose."
''The match will come in due time''

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-07-2016, 04:24 PM Big Grin  re:Backstory -->

Shade then walks Closer to rebel star and grab her chin forcing her to look into his eyes telling her '' Rebel, Trust me the match will be my match my creation but i'll make sure you'll enjoy the match i will cook up'' As shade lets go of her chin, he walks over to Robbie putting one hand on his shoulder saying this is going the birth of a very odd group of rivals ,A Zombie ,A Sexy Chick , Sexual molested Luchadore and The Grim Reaper personified. I hope you ready for what's this becomes in the Future.'' As Shade removes his hand from robbie's Shoulder and walk to a tick fog that rolled in while they were talking, But before going into the fog he turned around and gestured a gun shoot with his fingers pointing at rebel star before firing. then walking into the fog then disappearing without a trace.

Hate Post Like Post
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2016, 04:29 PM

(03-07-2016, 09:17 AM)Shade Said: '' Would love to join your gay parade but i have already got an offer by a waymore sexy and better wrestler than you''

Now I know you have water on your brain.

Sexy and better wrestler than I, the MINI MORBIDGOD??!?!

This wrestler does not exist! He or she COULD not exist, without tearing a hole in the fabric of reality itself!

I say to you NAY sir. You are pants-shittingly afraid of Morbidcito. It is the wisest emotion you have ever felt since the day you squirmed free of your mother's uterine canal.

REAL MEN FIGHT! Only create excuses. When your second testicle finally emerges, Shade, I will be waiting.

IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!

Homo.

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-07-2016, 04:43 PM

Listen up fuck wad.

For starters, you have completely fucked up winning the Federweight championship how many times now?

Secondly, you're sealing your own fate in fucking with Rebel. That woman is straight up bad ass, and that's coming from someone who's fought with and against her. I'ma love taking your money, jackass, watching her make a chump of you in the squared circle.

Thirdly, thank you, nobody seems to believe I'm a Zombie.

Lastly, don't ever fucking touch me again. Rebel will humiliate you in the ring when she finishes beating the asses she's lined up, I have no doubt. I, on the other hand, will pull your fucking intestines out through your nose and start skipping rope with them. Double dutch, motherfucker.

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-07-2016, 05:40 PM

Where's the popcorn when you need it? I love it when someone gets a new asshole ripped into them. Oh, wait, I got Quiznos, even better.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-07-2016, 05:43 PM

(03-07-2016, 05:40 PM)Equinox Said: Where's the popcorn when you need it? I love it when someone gets a new asshole ripped into them. Oh, wait, I got Quiznos, even better.

Where's the Quiznos!?

...seriously, they have great salads.

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

03-07-2016, 05:59 PM

Exclusive sponsor.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-07-2016, 08:54 PM

What? No. Trust me, I know my weaponized hallucinogenics. That was a dry ice machine with a laser light show of ticks. Shade's been cleaning out his attic, apparently he used to be a Scooby-Doo bad guy before he got here.

Quiznos product is never tainted.

Strong work at Shove-It. Missed it by that much.

Hate Post Like Post
Kitten McFluff Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

03-08-2016, 09:54 AM

Meow.

Kitten McFluff:

Sponsored by Kitten Mittons

Hate Post Like Post
Christopher Isles Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2016, 10:23 AM

Christopher: Holy shit, brah, this kitten knows what's up. It bodied Shade with only one word.

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-08-2016, 10:38 AM

A Raven lands on Rebel Star Shoulder. Before she can swats it away, It flies into a dark run down church where it lands on Shade shoulder as he walks out of the broken ass doorway and walks to Christopher Isles and tells him '' You i need you to send word out about a new match concept i call The Torture Room and it's a betting game basically means you have to bet over 3000 Xbux and if your guys wins the match all the amount of money will then be put into a briefcase and is put off for grabs in an extreme Royal Rumble Winner gets all and the participant are me and my mystery partner vs Rebel Star and Robbie Bourbon on a specific date that yet to be revealed also i'll release the details about the match later '' He then starts petting his raven

Hate Post Like Post
Kitten McFluff Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

03-08-2016, 10:43 AM

Meow.

Kitten McFluff:

Sponsored by Kitten Mittons

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-08-2016, 10:52 AM

(03-08-2016, 10:43 AM)Kitten McFluff Said: Meow.

One of shade crows try messing with the kitten but shade calling it off saying'' I don't mess with creatures that is too beautiful for the world because her''

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2016, 10:54 AM

Tush walks past in an expensive Ivory suit with the Intercontinental Title slung across his shoulder strolling across the compromising position of the masked man groping the poor bird.

"I heard about fifty percent of what you just said and I wish I didn't hear any at all because you have got to be the daftest cunt I've ever met in my life. You are less articulate than that paki Sanjay who owns a shop just down the road from me. I'm going to go to your grandparents' house, uproot their postbox and ruin their delicately beautiful garden by hacking away at all the fucking flowers with it, then I shall spear throw it through your window and impale your nan straight in the throat just as she's making porridge, then I'll feast on that bitch's flesh and laugh as you do absolutely nothing about it."
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-08-2016, 11:01 AM

(03-08-2016, 10:54 AM)Tush Said: Tush walks past in an expensive Ivory suit with the Intercontinental Title slung across his shoulder strolling across the compromising position of the masked man groping the poor bird.

"I heard about fifty percent of what you just said and I wish I didn't hear any at all because you have got to be the daftest cunt I've ever met in my life. You are less articulate than that paki Sanjay who owns a shop just down the road from me. I'm going to go to your grandparents' house, uproot their postbox and ruin their delicately beautiful garden by hacking away at all the fucking flowers with it, then I shall spear throw it through your window and impale your nan straight in the throat just as she's making porridge, then I'll feast on that bitch's flesh and laugh as you do absolutely nothing about it."

Looks at Tush and says Coldly to him ''He Dumbass you betting or entering the match also update to the torture room Four teams of two can be in the match. you also the winners of the Torture Match get 1/4 of the betting money and it's split between them and since two spots have been taken two spots are left better announce your position now before it goes''

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2016, 11:16 AM

(03-08-2016, 11:01 AM)Shade Said: Looks at Tush and says Coldly to him ''He Dumbass you betting or entering the match

"H-he dumbass? Can you even speak fucking English? No, before you ask, I'm not talking about that americanised pigshit excuse for a language where it sounds like someone has shoved a vase up their asshole. Listen mate, you have the squarest head I've ever fucking seen, you commit statutory rape against birds and you are now asking the Intercontinental Champion of the XWF to compete in your stupid little fuckathon jumblecunt of a match that you cannot explain to me in a series of coherent sentences?"

Tush pauses, looking away into the distance in utter disbelief.

"You're right at home here with all these other window-lickers so I'm sure some will accept this match despite not knowing what the fuck you're saying. However, I'm not one of them."
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-08-2016, 11:23 AM

(03-08-2016, 11:16 AM)Tush Said:
(03-08-2016, 11:01 AM)Shade Said: Looks at Tush and says Coldly to him ''He Dumbass you betting or entering the match

"H-he dumbass? Can you even speak fucking English? No, before you ask, I'm not talking about that americanised pigshit excuse for a language where it sounds like someone has shoved a vase up their asshole. Listen mate, you have the squarest head I've ever fucking seen, you commit statutory rape against birds and you are now asking the Intercontinental Champion of the XWF to compete in your stupid little fuckathon jumblecunt of a match that you cannot explain to me in a series of coherent sentences?"

Tush pauses, looking away into the distance in utter disbelief.

"You're right at home here with all these other window-lickers so I'm sure some will accept this match despite not knowing what the fuck you're saying. However, I'm not one of them."

''Sound like a coward has entered you afraid that you gayboi face would get messed up, you could make you make your own team and win the money. but you ass is scared of getting his ass handed to him. ''

Hate Post Like Post