Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 02:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Fuck Everyone
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-04-2016, 10:58 PM

[Image: white2.jpg]

Alexis Riot sits in completely white room. The walls, floor, and even the chair Riot is sitting on is completely blank. It unusual cleaniness and color of the room gives the whole scene an unnatural and creepy vibe while also helping Riot stand out even more than usual. Another peculiar thing about Riot was her attire. She had her usual attire, but also a white straightjacket, suddenly it all makes sense. Alexis Riot is in a room of a mental hospital, and she looks at the camera with a sinister glare, a smile creeping on her face.

"Do you have a voice in the back of your head?"

Alexis Riot then laughs, looking down at the completely snow white ground.

"I do, in fact, everybody in one way or another does, but my case is different. You see, this voice doesn't just politely give me advice on life's trials and tribulations, giving me the choice to follow it or make my own decision, it FORCES me to do what it tells me. In fact, it doesn't even work toward my benefit! It only wants to accomplish its own motives through me, and what's its purpose?"

"Annihilation,"

"This voice, this demon, wants nothing more than then each and every one of you dead and sent to hell. It wants to see you suffer, it wants to see you disappear, it wants to see you bleed,"

Suddenly the camera cuts to the same room, but this time Alexis Riot is absent, and blood stains the walls and floor of the cell, making the white room almost look completely red. It then cuts back to Alexis Riot, the room restored to normal.

"Every time you see me, you should frankly be thankful, because I'm the only reason judgment day hasn't come upon this world! You see, I made a deal with this literal devil. If I kill one person every month, it doesn't take full control of me, thus preventing it from killing literally everything that moves. You see, however, lately I've fallen behind. These weeks have been busy for old Alexis. Title opportunities, beating the shit out of steroid fueled freaks, getting set on fire, I've had a hectic schedule. While I have no problem with this life, wouldn't trade it for the world, this means that I'm breaking my agreement with my inner demonic spirit. If the agreement is broken, that means it takes control, FULL control, and damnation is brought upon earth,"

The camera then cuts back to the bloody mess of a room. Alexis Riot peaks from the side of the camera, her face covered in blood. Before we can catch her full face, however, the camera cuts back to Riot in the white room.

"I need to make up for my major mistake. I need to do something, anything, to save each and every one of you. A lamb must be fed to the slaughter, sacrificed for the good of all. Jesus already did his thing, however, so I need a replacement. Hmm..."

Suddenly she turns to the camera, a sick smile on her face,

"Wait... what about two sheep? Yes, two sheep, spotless, innocent sheep. Two pure creatures that must be massacred and torn apart to save the earth, and they both go by two different names,"

"Chris Macbeth and Opheilia McVeigh,"

We then get a shot of Alexis Riot in a fetal position the right corner, rocking back and forth giggling with a bloody knife in hand. Then, back to Alexis Riot speaking.

"Macbeth, you seem to have a selective memory. You claim that I'm not in your league, that you and me are equal in no sense. Well then Chris, tell me, if you are better than me in every way, and if it's that plain to see, tell me, what would make the best wrestler in the company, the Universal Champion, someone who knows something about equal matches and flat out squashes say this about you and me?"

(03-03-2016, 07:59 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: “See JR? This is why Gilmour is only good in bursts. It’s why he never reaches the top of the mountain. Look at him. Sloppy. Wearing himself out early. Even if it pays off and he takes Maverick out, he’ll have blown his load. Macbeth and Riot are technicians, dude. There’s an artistry to their work.”

(03-03-2016, 07:59 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: “Two evenly matched masters of their craft, dude! I could watch these two go all night and never get tired of the back and forth, JR!”

"And my favorite,"

(03-03-2016, 07:59 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: “That’s a signal Riot sent to Macbeth right there, JR. She knew she wouldn’t keep him down, but now he’ll think twice before trying some lazy offense. He got caught.”

"If the best wrestler in the XWF today, bar none, says that two people are evenly matched, the chances are 99.99999% that what he's saying is true. Not only that, it's funny that you say you and Gilmour carried me and Maverick, because you had to rely on weapons to take Maverick out, just as Maverick had to rely on a weapon to take ME out. If you couldn't get a clean win over the man who couldn't get a clean win over me, what chance do you have against me? And that's just against me on a normal day! When I come into our match on Saturday, not only will I be looking to kill you, not beat you, but I'll also show a side of me that the XWF has never seen before, the demon. Sorry Macbeth, party's over."

The camera then cuts to a picture of Macbeth, covered with drops of blood.

"Now we move on to none other than McVeigh. Trying to reach out to me? Telling ME to pray? Do you know who you're dealing with? Disregard Trax for a second, do you REALLY know who Alexis Riot is?"

"Alexis Riot is the woman who won the X-Treme title in her DEBUT,"

"Alexis Riot is the woman who didn't let GETTING BURNED ALIVE deter her for too long,"

"Alexis Riot is the woman who won TWO matches in one night, an ambulance match and a gauntlet match,"

"Alexis Riot is the woman who defeated a king, humiliating him so badly he has never shown his face in the XWF since!"

"Alexis Riot is the woman who needed to be sedated to be pinned in a match chosen by her own opponent,"

"Alexis Riot is the woman who needed to be slammed through a table, attacked by a , and piledrived on the concrete floor to be pinned,"

"Alexis Riot is the woman who who'll end your career before it begins,"

The camera then cuts to a picture of McVeigh, also covered in blood like Macbeth's.

"In short, don't expect a nice clean match against me. Don't expect to go out their and have a five star classic. Expect to be attacked, expect to get hurt, expect to suffer, expect to die, because you won't be facing against Alexis Riot, who you would have trouble facing on a good day,"

"You will be facing IT."

Suddenly images flash on screen, almost having a strobe like effect. The images show Alexis Riot screaming, busting out of her straightjaket. As she screams and rips apart her bonds, blood begins to rain from the ceiling. It stains the once spotless walls, spilling on the floor, almost ankle deep, and pouring over Alexis Riot. Alexis Riot simply looks up and spreads her arms apart, letting the blood pour over her until it soaks her hair red. She then picks up a knife, already covered with blood, and holds it up to the camera. The images only get more disturbing, showing Riot stabbing at an unknown victim seemingly lying on the ground, blood spurting in the air. She then stops stabbing the unknown victim and licks her knife, covering her teeth and mouth with the red stuff. She then looks at the camera, pulling at her hair and flashing the most psychotic smile we've ever seen her pull, soaked in blood and holding a knife. Suddenly, the camera turns to normal, the strobe effect stopping, and we see Alexis Riot looking down, her blood stained hair covering her face. Around her is what remains of the once completely white room, the walls absolutely covered with blood splatters and now with a corpse lying in the same position as Riot earlier in the right hand corner. Suddenly Riot looks up at the camera, revealing a disturbing sight.

Her eyes have went jet black. As she stands there, drenched in blood and with two completely black and sinister eyes, it becomes clear that Alexis Riot is now gone, replaced with the soulless eyes and ruthless brutality of the demon. It stands there, unflinching and unremorseful from it's horrific acts and appearance, before uttering only one word in a deep and evil voice,

"Pray..."

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Alexis Riot's post:
Mr Killjoy (03-04-2016), Ophelia (03-05-2016)