Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 07:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
You picked a bad time to face me
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-03-2016, 10:39 PM

3/2/16
After The Main Event of Warfare
Backstage, Locker Room

Alexis Riot sat alone in the XWF Locker Room, trying to understand what happened. It all happened so fast. One second, Riot felt on top of the world. She had set up a chair, hoping to pay tribute to one of her idols, Sabu, while taking out one of her opponents, Maverick. As she against the ropes and her the crowd cheer for her, she felt like the Universal Champion already! Forget getting slammed through the announcer table earlier, forget getting piledriven to the arena floor by Peter Gilmour, it all seemed to melt away as Riot pictured the scene. Her greatest moment, after beating three of the XWF's best, facing of against THE best, the Universal Champion, Vinnie Lane. She pictured the look on the faces of all her Rioters as she climbed to the top rope and preformed her trademark move, the Shooting Star Double Foot Stomp, on Loverboy, and the celebration that would follow when she pinned him.

"1......"

"2........"

"3!!!!"

"Here's your winner and new Universal Champion, ALEXIS RI-"

Suddenly BAM! Everything went dark, and when she opened her eyes, her dreams were shattered. The ref was telling her to get out of the ring as the chilling words rang through the air,

"Alexis Riot has been eliminated,"

Now there she was, all alone. No celebration, no victory, not even somebody saying "At least you tried" or "You looked great out there!" She was alone, clutching her head in the dimly lit locker room, staring at the cold steel of the lockers trying to gain her composure. She was actually mad at herself, not for losing per say, but for how she was feeling about the lost. She had lost before, but she never had felt so bitter or angry about it. What was making her feel this way? Then she realized the reason for this depression, and as she thought about it more and more, her sadness started to become anger,

This was yet another wasted opportunity, another dropped ball. She had opportunity after opportunity basically handed to her on a silver platter, and what happened each time she tried to take it?

She failed.

She had an opportunity to beat Austin Fernando, cementing her X-Treme Championship reign and getting the feather in her cap of beating one of the CCWF's biggest names, and what happened?

She failed.

She then later had a shot at the Hart Championship, held by XWF legend and new number one contender for the Universal Championship, Peter Gilmour, and what happened?

Amjetkun Socio interfered and she lost.

She then began to grit her teeth and clutch her fist, the memories of her failures coming back to haunt her. The disappointment on the faces of her fans, the pain from each loss, the jeers and taunts from the boys backstage after each shortcoming, it was filling her mind like a flood.

And the dam was about to burst.

Now, she had a shot to become the number one contender for the Universal Championship, a title EVERY XWF superstar, including herself, strives for. She had trained all her life for this moment, to prove that she was here to stay and one of the XWF's new big stars, to add credibility to the Riot Revolution and to make sure no one would overlook her ever again! This was her chance to prove all the critics wrong, to show that her dedication and all the blood, sweat, and tears she shed were not in vain.

And she failed.

Suddenly, almost like she had been possessed, she screamed out loud and punched the locker. Pain shot through her hand, maybe a broken finger, but she didn't care. Her sense had been replaced with a burning anger and frustration in herself. She then ran to another locker, forcibly opening it and throwing out it's contents, continuing to scream loudly. Whose locker was it? What was even in it? It didn't matter to her anymore. Nothing did. Continuing her rampage, she walked up to the mirror, but she didn't see her own reflection.

She didn't see the pink haired, cocky, high flying, death defying, punk rock superstar she knew she was, she saw a failure. A loser, someone who couldn't be expected to win the big one. Someone who was not fit for survival. Somebody who didn't belong in the XWF.

Somebody who had to die.

With this thought planted in her head, she cried out another primal scream and kicked the mirror. Shards of glass fell to her feet. They crumbled to the ground, broken, just like her will and faith. Suddenly she couldn't help but feel a presence behind her. Turning around, she saw none other than Steve Sayors, looking a little bewildered at the sight and state of Alexis Riot. She couldn't help but have feelings of malice and ill intent as she looked at him. The interviewer than began to speak up, microphone in hand.

"Hello XWF universe, Steve Sayors here, and I'm with none other than Alexis Riot. So Riot, what happened ou-"

Alexis Riot then grabbed the man by the collar, rage burning in her eyes.

"What happened out there? WHAT HAPPENED OUT THERE? What kind of a are you! You have eyes Sayors, you know what happened! Everyone knows what happened! Are you really coming up to me with a question like that! Get real shit for brains, or I'll splatter YOUR brains on this wall!"

Steve Sayors looked horrified, not expecting this response from the usually fun loving and humorous Alexis Riot. The same girl who kissed him for the laughs a few weeks ago was now threatening his life for seemingly no reason! He had been threatened before, in fact far worse had been done to him in his many years as an interviewer, but something about Alexis Riot of all people getting vicious and angry at him scared him. He then began to stammer, a bad habit he had since he was a child. Alexis Riot had none of it, still holding him by the collar. She then gave the hapless employee a harsh backhand, the sting and humiliation causing Sayors to tear up. Riot then began to scream right in his face.

"What's this now? Are you going to just stand her and blubber like an idiot! Ask me your questions, I'll answer them, and then you can go and
waste someone else's time! OUT WITH IT!"

"Well... Mrs.... Mrs...."

"I said out with it!"

"Please don't hurt me...."

"I will if you keep acting like a fool and waste my time!"

"You see.... my question is how.... how do you feel?'

This prompted another backhand from Riot.

"Another dumb question? Are you shitting me? How do you think I feel? How would you feel if all your hopes, all your dreams, and all your aspirations went down in flames in only three seconds?"

"Well... I think you...."

"THAT WAS RETORICAL YOU FUCKWAD! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just end you!"

In the back of her mind, she knew what she was saying was uncalled for. Sayors was innocent, he did no wrong. But she couldn't control herself, she had snapped. Sayors was now a scapegoat, a sacrificial lamb for all of her failings, but something about venting out on an innocent man mad Riot feel guilty, but what else could she do? How could she unleash this anger, this bitterness, this frustration, this demon?

Oh wait,

Suddenly Alexis Riot slowly let go of Sayors, an oddly calm smile appearing across her face. This only scared Sayors more, coming across as unnatural and borderline insane.

"Sayors... do I have a match on Saturday?"

"Ye... yes... it's a tag match with Trax,"

"Against who?"

"Ophelia McVeigh and Chris MacBe-"

Suddenly her rage kicked back up, apparently just mentioning the competitors from her ill fated match was a trigger.

"FUCK CHRIS MACBE-"

She then regained her composure,

"Sayors, I want the whole XWF universe to hear this. I want McVeigh to hear this, I want Macbeth to hear this, I want Trax to hear this, I want Gilmour to hear this, and I sure as hell want Maverick to hear this. The Riot Revolution is not over. This isn't the end, it's simply a roadblock. A brief stop, soon to be replaced with motion. McVeigh, don't try kissing up to me. When we face off in that ring, it's going to be a bloodbath. You're simply in the position of wrong place and wrong time. You want to know why it took me so long to make a promo? I was preparing to take on the three best in the XWF in the biggest match in my career, and well..."

Riot then glanced at Sayors, sending a shiver down his spine.

"You know what happened, but don't think my loss means I'm just a pushover! It took ALOT to take me out! Outside interference, table breaks, and a piledriver onto the concrete were needed to just WEAKEN me. If it takes that much to take me down, what hope do you have? I'm going to make an example out of you, an example that I'm not the lady to fuck around with. The house will be burned down, and you will suffocate in the heat, but you're not the only one trapped in the burning building that is the ring when I'm in it!"

Riot then glares at the camera, a smile on her face but anger in her eyes and voice,

"Macbeth, I know what you're going to say. You and I are equality matched, as our little technical exchange proved, and considering you lasted longer than me, you are by default the better competitor. Well Macbeth, if you're expecting anything like Warfare, you're going to get a rude awakening. I'm not going in our match to win, but to kill. To murder. To end. To tear apart. To annihilate. To end. To destroy. To bury. To break."

"To dominate."

Alexis Riot then laughs,

"You guys have picked a bad time to face me. I'm going to use you guys as an example that I'm not done yet, that the revolution has only just begun. I'm going to prove that I'm still Universal Championship material and that Vinnie Lane should not go to bed before praying to God I don't come in and rip out his heart at night! You're not going to face a woman, you're not even going to face a human being."

Alexis Riot's face then contorts into a face of hate and vengeance, and her eyes flash black for a spilt second,

"You're going to be facing a demon,"

She then left the room, blowing past Sayors and leaving him a nervous wreck. He stands alone in the locker room, petrified and disturbed at Riot's behavior. Now why did Riot leave the room? For two reasons. One, she wanted to get out of Sayor's face, the guilt of yelling at him was
eating her alive. Two, she wanted to try and silence the voice in her head, as it droned at growing intensity....

"You're not good enough, you're pathetic"

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself,"

"Embrace the darkness... embrace my presence,"

"You need me,"

"Kill them all,"

"Show no mercy,"

"DO YOUR DUTY,"

"PRAY,"

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Alexis Riot's post:
Mr Killjoy (03-03-2016), Ophelia (03-04-2016)