Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second try
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-02-2016, 09:51 AM

As shade watches tommy gun from afar while he does thinks to himself ( ''shit last time i was so close but i forgot the important part to pin what's wrong with me anyways can't waste this time but i have to be careful this time I'll have to hit him with deaths stare so might aswell take out my new scythe ( a black baseball bat he calls Predator ).'') as tommy gunn tries taking a shot shade sneaks behind him as grabs a rope which was part of gunns equipment. then he chokes gunn out and makes him faint from the shock of being choked. He then wakes up and finds himself tied up and the ground with the use of a handcuffs to hook his arms and leg to metal poles which are bent into the ground and his mouth closed with duct tape. ''Oh your finally awake the last time i was being a dumb ass but this time it's not for the title or any grudges and you ain't dying anytime soon i know because i'm the reaper but i'm here because a hit was placed on you so goodnight.'' Shade then gives him the Death stare ( Hits opponent on the ground facing the sky in the head multiple times until their unconscious or just get out of it like kicking them in the balls if legs are free), Then Goes for a pin when he is unconscious.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-02-2016, 05:41 PM

What the fuck happened to this place? First we got Peter Gilmour with a singles title and now we got a bunch of in costume running around like it's God Damn Halloween. I seem to remember this little Shade trying to pin me once, notice I said trying because he didn't actually remember to do it last time. Stupid fuck had one job, ONE FUCKING JOB to do and he couldn't even be bothered to do that and now the little bitch made pussy wants to talk death stares and a scythe that isn't actually a scythe it's just some lame ass baseball bat. Who the fuck uses baseball bats anymore? Come at me bitch. Come at me with your little bitch ass baseball bat that you probably stole from some at Dick's Sporting Goods. I dare you. Come at me and see how fast I put a bullet in each one of your eyes and up your asshole just for good measure.

You have to be the biggest closeted homosexual this side of Christopher Isles, I swear to God man. This place is a mother fucking shit show anymore. Fuck you .

Gunn kicks out with such force that he actually sends Shade through the ceiling and out into space where he begins a geosynchronous orbit around Earth .

PS Girard, after you declare me the champ still don't forget to pay me for this and for that asshole Tommy Wish's "pin" attempt.

I don't know how many times I gotta remind you assholes. This is a business. Pay me my money or I will start hurting people.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Gunn's post:
Ophelia (03-03-2016)
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-03-2016, 11:23 AM

Girard rolls his eyes and watches Gunn kick out. He mutters, "Honestly, why do I even bother sometimes?"

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion: Tommy Gunn!
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2016, 01:08 PM

Listen to this fucking guy. You work for 3 fucking seconds a day and you're complaining.

Go watch MTV and jerk off to videos of Bernie Sanders you whiny cunt.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-03-2016, 01:12 PM

(03-03-2016, 01:08 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: Listen to this fucking guy. You work for 3 fucking seconds a day and you're complaining.

Go watch MTV and jerk off to videos of Bernie Sanders you whiny cunt.

"Last I checked, following you around and listening to these whiny try and pin you is more than you think. And goddamn, it's so grating on the IQ level."
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2016, 01:19 PM

Well lucky for you, you don't have to go very far down to reach the bottom of the IQ totem pole.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post