Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Introducing Sal
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-16-2013, 01:48 PM

*The scene opens focused squarely on Eric Rex's face. There's wood paneling behind him as the camera begins to pan back. Rex is standing behind a man sitting at his desk wearing a gray suit with a loud, yellow shirt, and obnoxious, pink tie. The placard on his desk read "Sal Valencia Attorney at Law".

Sal: Hi, I'm Sal. Sal Valenica. You're looking fantastic.
[Image: BB-S3-Bob-Odenkirk-325.jpg]

I believe you fine, good-looking, very intelligent people are familiar with my client, Mr. Eric Rex. Now, I must admit, I've never been the biggest fan of the XWF. It's a bit too violent for my taste. I don't get it, but I'm not here to judge your establishment. No, that's what the judges are for, Wallace Witasick.

*Sal reaches opens a drawer to gather a large stack of papers that he slams on top of his desk.*
[Image: papers01.jpg]

I know you're preoccupied with all kinds of other stuff right now, what with and pretending you run an MMA event and all, so I can understand why you let the sham of a match that my client had with Mr. Simon Rockwell go by you unnoticed. I mean, other than the commentary that you ran on the match, yourself. I don't want to sit here and make threats. I mean, with what I saw happen last Wednesday, my client could successfully sue you, the company you represent, Mr. Rockwell, the referee, and various members of the audience who attempted to assault this gracious, humble, and very talented man behind me. We've already started the process, which is what you see before you.

*Sal puts the papers back and closes the drawer.*

But we won't. You see, despite my urging, my client is against that move at this juncture. Even though the fans tried to assault him on his way to the cage, throwing his concentration before he ever walked into your trap, Mr. Witasick, even though Mr. Rockwell struck him in his genitals like a lawless hoodlum, even though the referee clearly saw this all happen and still awarded Mr. Rockwell the victory, even though, with that loss, my client is not on this week's show and Mr. Rockwell is...

*Sal looks back and up at Eric Rex.*

Though, my client is losing MONEY because of that...He does not wish to go forward with any legal proceedings yet. What he does want, is payback. Again, however, we're not making threats here. That just wouldn't be professional behavior for an attorney, now would it? Not that you, Mr. Witasick know anything about professionalism. We're disappointed. Really. Won't you make all of this right, since we're doing you a favor here?

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elisha's post:
(04-16-2013)