Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/24
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-26-2016, 09:06 AM

(02-25-2016, 06:26 PM)Mike Emerick Said: Mike Emerick is standing at the back of the arena, laughing,

"Oh Shade, my dear Shade, the weakness is shining from you like the glare from your two pistols! You call yourself death? Well Shade,,,"

Mike Emerick then gives a crazed smile to the camera,

"I don't fear death,"

"The only reason I didn't pin you was because I don't want to end our fun just yet. I want to test you, I want to see if you have what it takes to throw off the shackles of your disease and become my disciple, and to your credit, a deathmatch would be a perfect test!"

"Shame you're busy this coming Warfare,"

"In the meantime, I would like to call out a certain "Prince," You say you see the world in grey? Well Prince, when you face me, you will see the world in a new light! Not black, white, or even grey, but in living vibrant color!"

"A bright red,"

Mike Emerick chuckles again,

"Your drugs, my friend, are a major weakness, but I can free you from your addiction. Soon, there will only be one thing in this universe that you'll love, even more than drugs and wrestling,"

"And that's M.E"

Mike Emerick then smiles sinisterly at the camera,

"You're welcome,"

Mike Proposition after my match with Fontanna and you and I have a best of 5 series but with a twist a very Xtreme Twist and and winner of the first normal single's match out of series gets to decide the rest of the matches or you can let the fans vote and it ends with a casket match loser becomes the disciple of the other for 3-5 Month and if they don't follow orders the lose a match each week by DQ . But that if you're not busy

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-26-2016, 02:56 PM

One year from now? Disciple? Fuck Casey Jones? Dafuq is wrong with you?

When you write your promos and rehearse them in front of mirror, do you intentionally forgot the proper usage of commas, or are all the schools of Hell taught by Bobcat Goldwait? Keep your shit up and you won't have to wait a year to find out why I'm the Devil's Favorite Carnie.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-26-2016, 04:28 PM

Watches In Silence

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

02-26-2016, 07:12 PM

Lights a cigarette and throws the empty pack at Shade's feet.

Hate Post Like Post
LomoGoldo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2016, 08:25 AM

(02-25-2016, 06:26 PM)Mike Emerick Said: "In the meantime, I would like to call out a certain "Prince," You say you see the world in grey? Well Prince, when you face me, you will see the world in a new light! Not black, white, or even grey, but in living vibrant color!"

"A bright red,"

Mike Emerick chuckles again,

"Your drugs, my friend, are a major weakness, but I can free you from your addiction. Soon, there will only be one thing in this universe that you'll love, even more than drugs and wrestling,"

"And that's M.E"

Mike Emerick then smiles sinisterly at the camera,

"You're welcome,"

You didn't get anything. Anything at all pal. I'm sorry you're that bad.

[Image: 14loav.jpg]

I don't choose black or white, I choose grey
I'm not led by feelings, I'm led by reasons
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-27-2016, 09:00 AM

(02-26-2016, 07:12 PM)LeStrange Said: Lights a cigarette and throws the empty pack at Shade's feet.

Kicks the pack back at LeStrange

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2016, 04:10 PM

Kicks it back to Shade.

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-27-2016, 05:07 PM

(02-27-2016, 04:10 PM)LeStrange Said: Kicks it back to Shade.
Throws it back to LeStrange

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2016, 05:16 PM

Tosses it back to Shade, added by another empty pack.

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-27-2016, 05:26 PM

(02-27-2016, 05:16 PM)LeStrange Said: Tosses it back to Shade, added by another empty pack.
Crushes on packet the kicks it back heels it then kicks the other packet over lestrange

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2016, 05:38 PM

Easily entertained aren't you?

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-27-2016, 06:04 PM

(02-27-2016, 05:38 PM)LeStrange Said: Easily entertained aren't you?
'' I'm not easily entertained just find it funny your still smoking ciggarites when you can make ash of people damned in the underworld ''

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2016, 06:44 PM

Cigarettes cost less, and cousing nightmares in the overworld is much more enjoyable.

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-27-2016, 07:07 PM

(02-27-2016, 06:44 PM)LeStrange Said: Cigarettes cost less, and cousing nightmares in the overworld is much more enjoyable.
''Understandable''

Hate Post Like Post