Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VAGINAL INFILTRATION!
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2016, 06:27 PM

Ginger Snaps doubles over in pain, and then a splash of blood and cotton spew from between her legs and she collapses.

The King of Mini Morbidonia then crawls from her birth canal like a newborn foal, covered in chunks of blood clot. He pins the unconscious strumpet.

What is this fucking bullshit? I had to surreptitiously invade Ginger Snaps' Kotex in order to get a closer look and see if I was imagining this CUNT WRINKLE walking around with TWO fucking belts?!? Is this a fucking Lifetime movie about an eating disorder? Has Caitlyn Jenner poisoned the world to the degree where this is acceptable?!!?

Listen to me, chicharon, your fetid cocksleeve is good for one thing and one thing only! Producing more Mini Morbids! You will be the vessel for a generation of giant-donged warrior men! I will fill your orificeswith my seed as if I were plugging holes with grout! Arriba!

When I am done flooding your pissflaps with my mighty sperm, I will continue to pound into you until it is churned into butter right there in your WEAK cervix! MUSCLE BUTTER! First we will need to inject your useless clitoris with my special steroid cocktail, so that it may withstand the MIGHTY BEATING it is about to receive! Without the drug, your tiny bean will shrivel as a slug beneath a magnifying glass! Then I shall penetrate your tiny chocolate donut with my raging pole…YOUR BOWELS SHALL BE TORN ASUNDER DURING ENTRY!

Ginger, your pelvis is no match for my MIGHTY COCKSTEEL. Your vaginal walls will recoil in horror at the girth of my shaft! And soon, my army of minions will march forth from your womb, with dickmeat slung over their shoulders like a platoon of riflemen! Your pussmeat shall salute its greatest achievement before withering and dying, rotting from your now useless snatch like leaves from a tree! A TREE! Do you not know the power of the COCK? Have you been swayed by the siren song of the scissoring sisters for so long? Has the Sapphic peachfish of every hairy lipstick dyke bitch stuck fast to your dried out glory hole like suction cups? FOR NO LONGER! You are now under the spell of my MIGHTY DICK!

Prepare your box for its final mission, useless slut-swine. You will not survive this labial assault, but your sacrifice will be remembered in song throughout the halls of Mini Morbidonia – YOU WILL MOTHER A COLONY OF HUGE-SCHLONGED HEROES. GINGER THE GREAT UTERUS! GINGER THE HOG HALLWAY OF VALOR! You will no longer be able to please a man with your cock-widened twat, but you will know you have done great work. You may also experience the endless queef… THIS IS THE BADGE OF HONOR FOR A MOTHER OF KINGS! The wind escaping your vaginal wreckage will herald the dawning of a new age! AN AGE OF MASSIVE COCK!

For shame to be a cum receptacle who thinks of herself as a champion! FOR SHAME! It is time to pay your recompense! Prepare your purple lips for the great stretching! YOUR ANUS SHALL BE NEXT! The might of my dongweight shall make you hear the hoofbeats of a throroughbred, BUT IT IS I, MINI MORBID, DEEP WITHIN YOU!

OPEN!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Edit
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2016, 06:37 PM

No need to wait for that fire crotch to show up and then proceed to verbally vomit all over herself only to somehow come out on top again. Let me handle this shit right now.

New Federweight Champ: Mini Morbid

[Image: supa-hot-fire-gif-12564.gif]

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-25-2016, 03:30 AM

I kick out.

I'm sorry, did the little boy say something? Where's your mummy at? Does she know you're running around repeating yourself and not making a lot of sense while you try and talk to girls? And where did you learn to talk this way? You sound like you're struggling with the concept of coherency. It's ok. Not everyone can be good at everything. I bet you're really good at cleaning the floors and getting the dust bunnies out from under the couch, aren't you little guy? Can you do me a favour? Can you go get me something to eat from the McDonald's up the road? I'm a little embarrassed to order a happy meal, but you're the size of a 5 year old, so I'm sure no one will judge you for it. Just, you know, be sure to hold an adult's hand when crossing the street, look both ways, and please, get hit by a car on the way back. I know, that's borderline mean, but I think traction would help increase your outlook on life, and maybe teach you how to talk to people without sounding like an angry toddler. Or, are you actually an angry toddler? Why are you so angry? Is it because when you tried to have that shove it for the mini people, no one wanted to join it? But when people hear Ginger might be involved in something, there's a line to meet her?

Is that it, little guy? You're feeling less than I am, because you're not as good at drawing people's attention as I am? It's ok, champ. You've still got your cardboard title, don't you? You can use that to make yourself feel better about having the vocal skills of a Cocker Spaniel with it's vocal cords snipped to prevent barking. Which is really mean, by the way. Kind of like how letting you run around thinking you're a real boy is mean. We need to get you back on a leash, and give you back to your mother. She must be worried about you. How did you get out of your pram, anyway? That fall from less than a meter must have been awful scary for someone of your stature. What are you, like 60 centimeters? In case you're unable to do the conversion, that's less than 2 feet tall. That is a really cute baby wrestler costume you wear, when did Baby Gap start selling Halloween costumes that involve a mask? Maybe next time get one with less air holes. It might do you some good to deprive yourself of oxygen for a few minutes to a few days. We'll split the difference, just go about 5 hours without oxygen, that should probably make you more tolerable. Don't worry, I'll bring flowers for your mom at your funeral for that. Leave a pretty note for her, let her know it's not her fault that you're this terrible.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
[-] The following 2 users Like Ginger Snaps's post:
Thomas Girard (02-25-2016), Tommy Gunn (02-25-2016)
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-25-2016, 06:10 AM

After witnessing that rebuttal from Ginger Snaps after she kicked out, Girard was about to say something, but instead shrugged and went on with his day, not really caring.

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion: Ginger Snaps!
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thomas Girard's post!
Dick E. (02-25-2016)
Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:Back and forth trash talk is allowed end encouraged but if it starts to become clear who's winning, a count could get made at any time to conclude that thread.

The rules.

[Image: MYYxiQT.jpg]
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 09:45 AM

Why are you deleting IC interactions?

The thread isn't closed, and there are always conversations following the pins.

Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 09:51 AM

Because the pin was finished, I can send it to you and you can use it for a new pin if you want. But, this pin was decided. And had been for 30 minutes before your post, so you should have known it was decided before replying.

Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 09:53 AM

(02-25-2016, 09:32 AM)Tyrone Jackson Said:
Quote:Back and forth trash talk is allowed end encouraged but if it starts to become clear who's winning, a count could get made at any time to conclude that thread.

The rules.

Basically what you are saying by invoking this is that it was SO obvious that Ginger had won that it was a foregone conclusion... I dunno, man.

Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 09:54 AM

(02-25-2016, 09:51 AM)Tyrone Jackson Said: Because the pin was finished, I can send it to you and you can use it for a new pin if you want. But, this pin was decided. And had been for 30 minutes before your post, so you should have known it was decided before replying.

It was decided while I was typing. It took me more than 30 minutes to do it.

Also, like I said, there's always been back and forth after the decision.

Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 10:37 AM

What I'm saying by that pin attempt being counted was that Girard, who runs it decided it was such because it can count it at any point. And that I can send you the pot so you can try in another thread. The only thing I have to do with judging here is paying the winners, Cillio, Tigris, and the others also don't usually count pins here, so I just run with what Girard tells me.

Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 10:39 AM

Then why are you here?

Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 10:54 AM

Because this aspect isn't a judgment call. This was me explaining something to you and cleaning up this section. Cleaning things up falls under my domain as Management. Now, you can either have the post sent to you so you can try again, or not. That's an option, continuing in here isn't.

Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 10:59 AM

Go ahead and send them to me.

Are you saying I am no longer permitted to have a conversation with you? Because I'm just confused as to the pecking order, is all. You're saying Girard is the Federweight authority, presumably because he is an expert of trash talking skills, and that he makes the decisions... but that wasn't the case until like a week ago, anyway... but then you are also the one who swooped in when there wasn't really any sort of problem to be fixed.

So... why?

Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 11:02 AM

I'm saying don't continue here. You know how pms work. Use them.

Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 11:03 AM

I like witnesses. Lock the thread if it's that big of a deal. Or just answer the questions, since it's probably good for everyone to understand.