Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! The First Victim
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-27-2016, 05:37 PM

It's obvious you're just salty about losing to a fine piece off ass but trying to regain a manhood you never had and trust i would probably lose a match with her myself the only is difference is that i would fucker her before even thinking about fighting her in my opinion but if you want an arm wrestling match i'll show your steroids muscles are just for show''

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-27-2016, 05:39 PM

"Just for show just like your guns huh bub? Everything is just for show with you right whore? How about you SHOW me something real cool and blow me. Oooooh!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-27-2016, 05:44 PM

The workings of the underworld are very familiar, so pay no mind to my source. It is only shocking to me they failed to mention why they sent you after him, he is our father after all.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-27-2016, 05:59 PM

(02-27-2016, 05:44 PM)LeStrange Said: The workings of the underworld are very familiar, so pay no mind to my source. It is only shocking to me they failed to mention why they sent you after him, he is our father after all.
'' I know it's just he duties he fled from by coming to this world ''

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-27-2016, 06:02 PM

(02-27-2016, 05:39 PM)Amjetkun Socio Said: "Just for show just like your guns huh bub? Everything is just for show with you right whore? How about you SHOW me something real cool and blow me. Oooooh!
'' The day i blow you is the day you die and what is mean by blowing you is kicking you ass down to hell with tornado coming out of your ass ''

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2016, 06:11 PM

Duties? Father resented the role as a Reaper. Forced to condemn souls without the chance for redemption, you honestly believe it wouldn't have broken him. When Lucifer himself sent me after him I scoffed and walked away, even after holding mother in a prison, a prison of which I built. I took me and my generals with me to the outside world in hopes to wake him and rescue mother, but it was too late. Join my ranks, and we shall achieve the ultimate goal.

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-27-2016, 06:17 PM

(02-27-2016, 06:11 PM)LeStrange Said: Duties? Father resented the role as a Reaper. Forced to condemn souls without the chance for redemption, you honestly believe it wouldn't have broken him. When Lucifer himself sent me after him I scoffed and walked away, even after holding mother in a prison, a prison of which I built. I took me and my generals with me to the outside world in hopes to wake him and rescue mother, but it was too late. Join my ranks, and we shall achieve the ultimate goal.
''Got nothing to lose so might aswell join forces. The Reaper and The Lucifer's Most Dangerous Demon. Sounds like a deal to me, might as rule xwf

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2016, 06:46 PM

Welcome to the Karnevil, brother.

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-27-2016, 07:05 PM

(02-27-2016, 06:46 PM)LeStrange Said: Welcome to the Karnevil, brother.
Lead us to the top of the mountain brother

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2016, 07:18 PM

But first, I'll take you to him.

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-27-2016, 07:32 PM

(02-27-2016, 07:18 PM)LeStrange Said: But first, I'll take you to him.
''Okay Brother take me to him''

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-01-2016, 05:07 PM

Nope.

First, Bitch better have my money. Cash out and you can run around with your new little friend.

Second, new little friend, how would you like to make me some money?

Go pin Tommy Gunn for the Federweight Championship and I'll give you 10,000 Xbux. This one goes out to Shade only, XWF Universe, special contract.

Let's see what kind of killer you are.

If you fuck it up, though, I'ma eat your brains.

It's sort of what I do now.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

03-01-2016, 06:55 PM

You aren't the him Bourbon. There is one far greater than you.

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-02-2016, 01:33 AM

(03-01-2016, 06:55 PM)LeStrange Said: You aren't the him Bourbon. There is one far greater than you.

I don't care what your trick's name was.

Fuck you, pay me.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-02-2016, 08:40 AM

(03-01-2016, 05:07 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:

Nope.

First, Bitch better have my money. Cash out and you can run around with your new little friend.

Second, new little friend, how would you like to make me some money?

Go pin Tommy Gunn for the Federweight Championship and I'll give you 10,000 Xbux. This one goes out to Shade only, XWF Universe, special contract.

Let's see what kind of killer you are.

If you fuck it up, though, I'ma eat your brains.

It's sort of what I do now.

'' I'll Take you on your offer but just remember fuck with my family well you know what's going to happen ''

Hate Post Like Post