Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 02:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
INTRODUCING....THE LION SPIRIT SLAP!
WhiteLion Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

04-16-2013, 10:15 AM

The White Lion's music blasts through the PA system of the orphanage as the White Lion charges through the doors of the orphanage, splintering them into a million pieces and bursting upon the scene. What scene, you ask? The scene of young children, bored to tears at a local orphanage where they have been denied use of any and all White Lion-associated toys, games, clothing and paraphenelia. Instead, they have been relegated to playing dress-up, house and various WEAK games by the head of the orphange, Griddle P. Stickler.

Sources close to the TRUE LION HERO told him about the situation. They didn't need to tell him much before he bounded across down, leaping through traffic and stopping only to halt violent crimes in progress or help those TRULY in need. Altogether, the hour-long trip by foot across the city was cut to 5 MINUTES by the LION HERO.

When Griddle P. Stickler saw the White Lion standing in the door way, his fists balled, he began to stammer.

Griddle P.: White Lion, I know why you're here! Its true, we did banish all White Lion toys, games, cereal, ice cream and related paraphenelia from the orphanage!

White Lion: Did you know that all sales of those items goes to help....orphaned children and the terminally ill? Did you know that I created each and every one of those toys by hand? That I created that cereal from scratch in my jungle kitchen?

Griddle P: I know, I know! So I felt bad about doing it...but I had to...hear me out!

White Lion turns to the children, who are eager for the White Lion to dispense true Lion Justice!

White Lion: Children, one of the greatest laws of the jungle is that a real Lion ALWAYS hears people out! A true Lion ALWAYS LISTENS RESPECTFULLY TO OPPOSING POINTS OF VIEWS!!!!!

The children are about to roar in approval of this, but White Lion hushes them to hear out Griddle P. Stickler.

Griddle P. Stickler: White Lion, I had to get rid of all your associated paraphenelia because...although the children enjoyed it, playing with your toys and reading your books...made them believe that they too, had a TRUE LION HERO raging inside of them! But...of course, that's impossible! They're just kids! How could a bunch of kids possibly have a raging Lion Hero inside of them? I couldn't bare to see them get their hopes up...only for them to be shattered....like MINE WERE! SO LONG AGO!

White Lion: Hopes shattered....? Explain yourself, Griddle P!

Griddle P: I once believed that there was a Lion Hero raging inside of me...until I realized...that in fact, I was skinny and weak....and could never be a Lion Hero!

Beneath his mask, the White Lion's eyes blazed PURE JUNGLE FURY. Suddenly, he slaps Griddle P. across the face....so hard that Griddle P flies across the room and bounces off the walls! The children are aghast!

The White Lion simply stands staring at the crumpled form of Griddle P.

Slowly, Griddle P rises. His glasses have fallen off...and the children all realize that something is different...something is new...they look at their headmaster's eyes...and realize....THEY ARE NOW BURNING WITH THE TRUE FURY OF A LION HERO! Griddle P is now growling...he looks into the White Lion's eyes...and the White Lion STARES BACK, JUNGLE GAZE FOR JUNGLE GAZE! Griddle P continues to growl...it is a low rumble that builds....and builds...and builds...until....

White Lion and Griddle P: ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!

The Lion awakened inside each and every one of their little hearts, the children now join them....roaring in unison! Suddenly, officers enter the room to find out what is going on.

Officers: What is the ruckus I heard in here....? Wha--!

The officers look around, shocked to find dozens of blazing, LION-LIKE EYES looking at them.

Griddle P: Officers....what happened here was no ruckus...and if it was, it was a ruckus that needed to happen. You see, I had come to believe that only professional wrestlers like White Lion could have a true Lion Hero within them...and thanks to him, he showed me that the Lion Hero lives within us all! Even the children...especially...the children!

White Lion: With my Lion Spirit Slap, I can awaken the slumbering lion in anybody...be they man, woman or child!

Officers: Well, it seems you have a handle on things, White Lion. Is there anything we can possibly help with?

Griddle P.: I know....now...the answer to that question. The answer is that you can always help...by being the best Lion Hero you can be...by following the True Law of the Jungle...and by never, ever, ever losing faith...in the children!

[Image: bannerfans_7052788.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post