Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diary Entry #1: Give In.
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-22-2016, 03:43 PM

ooc note; it was suggested to me by shane that I re-post this where others could react, so here it is. hoping to make some waves here. thanks to any and all that are willing to respond. peace

= = = = =

Dear Diary,

A long journey through the ocean of hell has led me here, where I stand. Staring at the reflection that cuts me like a knife. Glass embedded in my feet, thorns tearing their way into my scalp... I've trekked from Japan to Europe to Mexico to Canada and beyond, learning, listening, taking it all in. I know now what it takes.

It takes more than most men or women possess.

Most men aren't me.

22 years young, I enter the XWF, prepared for whatever may come my way. Barbed-wire, C4, needles, whatever this pack of lunatics throws my way. I can only hope their ears and eyes are open. I can only hope that they pay heed to my words, my actions, and take notes along the way. For I am a shephard, sent from below to teach that which cannot be taught from a text book.

I am a truth-seeker and a prophet fighting in the name of brutal honesty. I gaze amongst the place I now call home, and I see nothing more than a pack of vultures where once stood mighty, powerful lions. The XWF that rests on this day is not the XWF that moved at light speed years ago. But trust is all they need. Trust in me, trust in eachother, trust in themselves. Follow me... and come eye to eye with what could be and what always should have been.

I've entered my hat into the fray of WarFare and Shove-it... Tried to put together a match with Gilmour, yet he declined. Quite sure that won't be the last time I see the same from him. Guy seems to have a track record here. Trax on the other hand seems to be the type to always be up for a fight, a challenge to his spot in the totem pole. If he's up for it, I know I'll have my work cut out for me... Other than that, Rebel Star, Tommy Gunn and a kid named Equinox accepted an open challenge of mine... Time will tell where this will lead.

I preach so the deaf may hear. My visions are cast so the blind may see. I tell you all this so you, all of you, will finally realize this simple fact; The XWF deserves better. Better than John Madison. Better than Shane . Better than many of those on the roster. Allow me to guide you, allow the spirit of truth and the light of reality to burn itself into the back of your minds... in the face of fantasy, there is no escaping fact. Of course, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

The shadows hide the light. The light obscures the dark. Black and white, red calls upon the shark. The blood spills into the ocean, filling it with crimson. And the beast heeds, closing in to take just one more bite. The victim is torn to ribbons, he has no choice but to give in. Allow the creature to feed upon his flesh, and devour him whole. Lost shall be his soul, for this you see is his toll. But the more he gives in...

...the closer he comes to freedom. Freedom from the shackles of Normalocracy. The Trumps, the Rockafellers, the Carvers and Madisons and Giovannis of this world. Allow the creatures to stir, to feed... and you too will find yourselves upon the precipice of The Other Side. For in the end, you have two choices. Give in.... or fear your every step. For it could be your last.

Love,
Ophelia

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

02-23-2016, 03:11 PM

While you two may not grasp the wisdom I attempted to share, I'm sure there are those who did. I convey my messages to those who understand. If you don't, there's always some racist, sexist, homophobic tripe being delivered by the neanderthals that make up the roster here. Maybe Dimmy's available with his usual "words of wisdom". Otherwise, go talk to a fire hydrant. You'll get the same level of intellect, without the bad breath and worse b.o. Good luck, and I'll see you on Si!

Btw, cute pic. You're wife has a beautiful coat.

--O.M.

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-23-2016, 05:22 PM

You shouldn't refer to your mother that way Ophie.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Equinox's post:
Ophelia (03-02-2016)
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-24-2016, 10:06 AM

I like your style Ophelia McVeigh. I would like a chance for you to meet The Great Entertainer someday. I feel you would fit right in with us! HAHAHAHA enjoy your day sir!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fontanna's post:
Ophelia (03-02-2016)
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-24-2016, 08:05 PM

Heheheheeeeeehhhhhhhh.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Xaon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2016, 10:45 PM

(02-24-2016, 08:05 PM)LeStrange Said: Heheheheeeeeehhhhhhhh.

"Did you just see your penis for the first time?"
[-] The following 2 users Like Xaon's post:
Ophelia (03-02-2016), Unknown Soldier (03-07-2016)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-24-2016, 11:38 PM

(02-22-2016, 03:43 PM)Ophelia McVeigh Said: Most men aren't me.

I beg to differ. No other man is you. Just a simple fact of genetics and science, but hey, you're the guy with the mouth, I'm not your brain.

(02-22-2016, 03:43 PM)Ophelia McVeigh Said: The XWF deserves better. Better than John Madison. Better than Shane .

No shit, how the fuck do you fit into the equation, though? I mean, you seem like a moody fellow, you kinda gotta roll with the punches around here. Maybe you should sit on the bench and watch how it's done, as opposed to the 4 dozen or so other jagoffs who've come and gone since I've been here who've said the same exact shit and haven't really delivered anything other than maybe a stromboli or two. Say, why don't you come by the dojo, I could use someone to mow the lawn.

In February.

With a push mower.

(02-22-2016, 03:43 PM)Ophelia McVeigh Said: Normalocracy

Normalocracy?

That's a made up goofy fucking word. It doesn't mean anything. Seriously, look it the fuck up. Is that like "I don't like normal things!" or some weird as fuck code word for a system of society based on things being the norm? Well, sorry, I know this whole 'science' thing might sound weird, but normal gravity is pretty sweet. Normal hours. The funny thing is, as far from normal as you think yourself, you're a dime a dozen. Look, Fontanna even showed up. LeStrange, you're better than this. That man is just a moody blowhard who thinks his social awkwardness makes him special and unique, not socially awkward.

Stud, how many concussions have you had?

Come by the dojo, we'll get you up to speed.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Ophelia (03-02-2016)
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

02-25-2016, 06:21 AM

(02-24-2016, 10:45 PM)Xaon Said:

No, it's the episode of Maury where your mom admits to having an affair with the ass end of a llama carcass. Explains why you don't show your face.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes St. Diabolicus's post:
Ophelia (03-02-2016)
Xaon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 08:33 AM

(02-25-2016, 06:21 AM)LeStrange Said:
(02-24-2016, 10:45 PM)Xaon Said:

No, it's the episode of Maury where your mom admits to having an affair with the ass end of a llama carcass. Explains why you don't show your face.

"That's hypocritical considering you wear a mask. Try again, dumbass."
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

02-25-2016, 03:12 PM

People have seen my face. What are you, a nameless nothing? Go be squirrel mode somewhere else and allow me to finish my scouting. Unless you be interested in joining the Dope Show. If not, go enjoy a bag of Resse's Feces.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes St. Diabolicus's post:
Ophelia (03-02-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-28-2016, 03:20 AM

(02-24-2016, 05:38 AM)Rebel Star Said:
(02-23-2016, 03:11 PM)Ophelia McVeigh Said: While you two may not grasp the wisdom I attempted to share, I'm sure there are those who did. I convey my messages to those who understand. If you don't, there's always some racist, sexist, homophobic tripe being delivered by the neanderthals that make up the roster here. Maybe Dimmy's available with his usual "words of wisdom". Otherwise, go talk to a fire hydrant. You'll get the same level of intellect, without the bad breath and worse b.o. Good luck, and I'll see you on Si!

Btw, cute pic. You're wife has a beautiful coat.

--O.M.

"That's the problem, you think you're sharing wisdom when you're not. You believe you're a prophet, the voice of change, revolution and in reality... you're a pathetic excuse for a Hot Topic mannequin at best. You're not saying anything that hasn't been preached before; in some form or another, by someone yearning for attention. Perhaps you should seek Trax out and you could combine your efforts. Ebony and Ivory. New and old. Sharing the same connection. Desperation. The need to be heard and the desire to be noticed. Please.... cry some more. Though this time, really show the tears so we all know you mean it. I'll be over here, enjoying a Dim rant because obviously there isn't another alternative."

Again, I just want to point out the delicious irony of a barely recognized wrestling and XWF newbie calling one of the most recognized, biggest and talented names here "desperate" and "attention craving" when it is YOU that literally can't keep MY name out your venom spewing mouth. But continue.

McVeigh, don't worry about Rebel, or anything anyone else has to say to you for the time being for that matter... except for me. As luck would have it, you and MacBeth are facing me and Ms. Riot next weekend, and yes, as you yourself insinuated scribbling down in that little black diary of yours, when your name is across from mine on the card, doesn't matter who or what you THINK you are "prophet"-you have your work cut out for you. Prepare yourself.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Ophelia (03-02-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-28-2016, 07:52 AM

(02-28-2016, 06:58 AM)Rebel Star Said:
(02-28-2016, 03:20 AM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:
(02-24-2016, 05:38 AM)Rebel Star Said: "That's the problem, you think you're sharing wisdom when you're not. You believe you're a prophet, the voice of change, revolution and in reality... you're a pathetic excuse for a Hot Topic mannequin at best. You're not saying anything that hasn't been preached before; in some form or another, by someone yearning for attention. Perhaps you should seek Trax out and you could combine your efforts. Ebony and Ivory. New and old. Sharing the same connection. Desperation. The need to be heard and the desire to be noticed. Please.... cry some more. Though this time, really show the tears so we all know you mean it. I'll be over here, enjoying a Dim rant because obviously there isn't another alternative."

Again, I just want to point out the delicious irony of a barely recognized wrestling and XWF newbie calling one of the most recognized, biggest and talented names here "desperate" and "attention craving" when it is YOU that literally can't keep MY name out your venom spewing mouth. But continue.

McVeigh, don't worry about Rebel, or anything anyone else has to say to you for the time being for that matter... except for me. As luck would have it, you and MacBeth are facing me and Ms. Riot next weekend, and yes, as you yourself insinuated scribbling down in that little black diary of yours, when your name is across from mine on the card, doesn't matter who or what you THINK you are "prophet"-you have your work cut out for you. Prepare yourself.

"Trax. Being known or recognized doesn't stop someone from being desperate for attention. The need to be desired or sought after doesn't go away when a needy, attention whore gets popular. If anything, it probably increases because there's always that craving that must be fulfilled... except now, the person knows for a fact that need can be satisfied at the drop of a hat. Look at you, you only heard me mentioning your name and you got excited. This was days ago too. What... did you get bored and decide to watch clips from the past several days, just to see if you missed your name being mentioned? You do realize this encounter happened after I spoke with you and that I was comparing Ophelia to you, don't you? No.... you only heard your name and pranced about a bit before you decided to open your mouth. Couldn't wait to hear from me again, I guess. If I actually wanted attention or needed it, I'd be doing a lot more in order to seek it out. Things that far surpass the ways in which I amuse myself with the inane and broken brained, would be done. Good effort on the reversal though. If I had a cookie, you'd certainly deserve it."

Actually Rebby, the reason I responded was because I was looking through recordings started off by Mr. McVeigh here, not because of boredom, but for RESEARCH because I'm in a match with him next weekend? You should of guessed that by me pointing out I'm in a match with him? I thought my intentions would of been obvious, or maybe they were and you just fail to realize the obvious.

Shrugs.

Whatever though, thats how and why I've just now came across your further sly comments and sneak disses. All this talk about attention craving, still? Really? OK lets say I'm telling the truth and I don't crave attention, that means you have been throwing all this shade my way over a false accusation, which is a L for you.

OR you're right, I DO crave attention, which means I'm lying, but then you'd still be an idiot because you are STILL giving me what I want, attention, so thats still an L for you.

Either way, L for you.

Oh I can hear the come back now.

(Shrill high pitched voice) " Trax that logic is totally illogical and bullshit, you braids for brains nincompoop! Nuh nuh!"

And I'd possibly be inclined to agree, as illogical as you calling ME a nobody.

Shrugs again.

Maybe you actually ARE a real woman after all, my bad, this means arguing with you further is pointless, since your evidenced genetically programmed lack of logic makes winning arguments with you impossible like every other woman on the planet, ah well, I have bigger fish to fry.Peace again.

Trax throws up some deuces then walks off not caring to stick around to hear what Rebel has to say next.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Mini Morbid (02-28-2016), Ophelia (03-02-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-28-2016, 06:34 PM

Do what I what I would do mcveigh, go out to the ring and issue a challenge.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-01-2016, 02:20 PM

Leave the guy alone!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-02-2016, 09:41 PM

... so are you a woman or not?

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-06-2016, 12:13 AM

My real name is Icarus Jinx. My ring name is Ophelia McVeigh, inspired my role model, Marilyn Manson. He took his first name, as well as those of his bandmates, from famous, tragic beauties.... and their last names from convicts. Thus, you would know where I got my first name if you read classic literature [or listened to Emilie Autumn]... and you'd be familiar with my last if you knew of Timothy McVeigh, the OKC bomber from the 90s. So, that explains the name issue. The real question is, since you were created in a lab and aren't even HUMAN... does that really qualify you to refer to yourself as a 'woman'? Enquiring minds want to know.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-06-2016, 12:10 PM

Heh, you know what? I actually like this woman.

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia (03-06-2016)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-06-2016, 09:22 PM

(03-06-2016, 12:24 PM)Rebel Star Said:
(03-06-2016, 12:10 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said: Heh, you know what? I actually like this woman.

"Guess this means Trax is high."

[Image: 6164096.jpg]

He'd have to be.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-06-2016, 09:43 PM

(03-06-2016, 09:22 PM)Ophelia McVeigh Said:
(03-06-2016, 12:24 PM)Rebel Star Said:
(03-06-2016, 12:10 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said: Heh, you know what? I actually like this woman.

"Guess this means Trax is high."

[Image: 6164096.jpg]

He'd have to be.

About as high as a Nun on a Sunday, as if not to say not at all, me and Star may not fully see eye to eye and have a contrast of personalities and opinions, but thinking you're an absolute tool is a sentiment we both share.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-06-2016, 11:21 PM

(03-06-2016, 10:04 PM)Rebel Star Said:
(03-06-2016, 09:43 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:
(03-06-2016, 09:22 PM)Ophelia McVeigh Said: [Image: 6164096.jpg]

He'd have to be.

About as high as a Nun on a Sunday, as if not to say not at all, me and Star may not fully see eye to eye and have a contrast of personalities and opinions, but thinking you're an absolute tool is a sentiment we both share.

"So then you are high. Geez... you could have simply said that, instead of using double negatives as like a secret code of agreement. Shit. That being said, you're right about us sharing the same view on Ruby Gloom over here. Total douche."

Double Negative...heh, kinda like Ophelia losing twice in a week, hopefully me dropping him on his head like a bad habit will help him learn his place around here.

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-07-2016, 02:57 AM

My place? Honestly? You two seem to forget one thing; one loss can lead to two different paths; Giving up... or sucking it up and moving forward, using that loss as motivation. And that's exactly what I'm doing. Sure, I've lost twice so far, but I'm using both as fuel. And besides, I wouldn't attempt to play nice with Reb if I were you, seeing as you did practically rape a woman and all;

Quote:Trax pulls in Alexis Riot and gives her a hug. He then props her up onto his shoulder and parades her around the ring....Trax slams Riot chest down on the canvas! ....Trax waits for Riot to stand up and he Trap Silences her! He then lays on top of her and grinds his crotch into her nether regions.....The referee tries to stop Trax but he gets fed a Trap Silencer as well! Trax then drags the referee and lays him over Alexis with his crotch on her face.

I can guaran-goddamn-tee that if you EVER tried that on any woman I gave even a shred of a care for, then I would decimate you. And if you tried that on my 18-y.o. little sister, Alice, then I would tear the flesh from your muscle tissue, the muscle tissue from your bones, and make a necklace out of your rib cage. You're a fucking abysmal blemish on the ass of the human race, and TRUST ME when I tell you Trax... this is not over. Rebel... I'd pray if I were you. The fire in my heart is heating up with every loss, and I'll be damned if my first win isn't at your expense. See you soon, darlin'.

~end~

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-07-2016, 06:28 AM

Cool to see you don't know what rape is, considering there was no penetration whatsoever, numbnuts. I doubt Rebel cares about what I did in the slightest, it was harmless, Riots suffered worst humilation, shes lost to Peter Gilmour.

As for your threats they're as empty as your head, save them. You said what you was going to do this and that in your promos and what happened? I reversed a double team attack by you and Macbeth before throwing Macbeth out the ring, lifting you 8 foot in the air and squishing you like a bug and pinning you.

Your heart burns with every loss? Damn that heart burn is gonna be near fatal by the end of next month, I'd get that checked out.

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia (03-07-2016)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-07-2016, 06:51 AM

Rape is rape. There's many diferent forms, and if she didn't consent [which raises the whole 'consensual' thing] it's DEFINITELY rape. Clothes on or off, it was unwarranted, and I can promise you Riot wouldn't agree with you about it being "harmless". You make yourself out to be some kind of tough guy, yet those are the actions you stoop to? No wonder you're no longer the Universal champion or even the #1 contender, you'd rather display a frat boy mentality and ruin what little esteem this company has going for it. It's not like you can tarnish the fed's name that much more than it already has been, but the fact remains; You can't be the face of this federation, because to move forward, the XWF needs to focus on the talent that's forward-thinking. People like me.

I don't make threats. I make promises, and I keep them. Though, I do also tend to toss a few metaphors around here and there, and as far as 'heartburn'? The flame's already lit. The fire's been ignited. I've learned from my mistakes, and though I know you won't be willing to face me any time soon, thinking you've proven your point, I WILL be ready next time. As for you... Be prepared.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-07-2016, 07:05 AM

They're different types of rape but every single one of them involves penetration, dry humping isn't rape, its sexual assault, hardly the worst thing to happen in this company where people get ACTUALLY raped, pissed, shat and cummed on and even killed on camera, and you're talking about ME ruining the companies image? You've gone from an edgy cryptic goth to a social justice warrior overnight or some shit? Interesting development. You face of the company? You don't even have a face for radio.

No you make empty threats, you said you was going to win and do it almost single handildy, you lost even when you and Macbeth tried working in unison. Empty threat.

I most certainly have proven my point, so I am indeed done with you, go ahead and fuel your burning desire to lose some more and challenge Rebel or something though.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Ophelia (03-07-2016), Tommy Gunn (03-07-2016)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-07-2016, 07:42 AM

You know what... I'll admit. You're funny. You oughta be a stand-up comic at the Apollo or something. I'll also hand it to you, you're a terrific athlete. And finally, yes, I suppose it would be sexual assault, but can you honestly tell me that's something becoming of a champion? A champion should set an example for the rest of the roster, you should be BETTER than these other vultures. You should be the one showing them the light... but since you remain in the shadows? I've taken it upon myself to fill that most pivotal of spots. See, you get me wrong. I'm not some sad, pathetic cutter, sitting in a corner listening to Blood on the Dance Floor CDs.

I AM a Warrior, I'm a Savior, hell, in the grand scheme of things sir, I'm a GOD. Why do I say this? Simple. Because I've come here to deliver the XWF from the Deep Six hole it's slowly buried itself unto over the years. Truth, my dear friend. The truth is, the XWF has been headed down the same path for far too long. It's a hollow, desolate, self-destructive path. I don't want to be a part of a company that lingers in mediocrity and hides within a dysmal abyss. And I know neither do you, or mostly anyone else that calls the Realm of Xtreme their home.

This place could be the absolute greatest wrestling company going today, and in a way, it is. It's open to any number of crazy characters, such as myself, when someone like me would be turned away at first sight at other places. And Trax, despite the fact that you have charisma and god-given talent, you would never have the sort of freedom at other places that you do here. BUT... freedom does have its limits, as it should. And I take it upon myself to remind people of that... The Truth.

The Truth is, many of the men and women in this company are talentless, go-nowhere black holes, and any match they touch instantly becomes unwatchable. Many of the members of management don't know a THING about running a wrestling promotion unless you're talking about running it straight into the ground. And the bias and politics and blatant reach-arounds in this place are both staggering and disappointing. Face it, the XWF is almost beyond saving... almost.

Vice. Vice, my friend, is something few people have a true grasp on. Drink, party, smoke a few, grab a few hookers and fuck your brains out till the morning sun comes. Not being facetious here, not in the least. I'm being brutally honest.

Because only those who live life on the edge are creative and intelligent enough to know where the edge ends.

Listen. Learn. Ponder. See you on The Other Side.
~O.M.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-07-2016, 12:15 PM

See? No fucks given about what I did by anybody except from you and probably Riot. We already have one feminist wrestler here leaving a trail of menstruation blood wherever she goes called Vanessa Gibson, we don't need another whiny doing the same.

McVeigh the funny thing is I'm not trying to be funny, I'm seriously not taking you seriously here.

I mean...forget all the ridiculous "face of XWF" jibber jabber, you crying about the antics I pulled saying I should be above that shit, look around, do you know what kind of company you're in? Xtreme Wrestling Federation. The clue is in the name. This place isn't for the light hearted man. Hey you know Vinnie Lane, the current Universal Champion, the guy you talk so highly about? He's a raving drug addict that has done some fucked up shit, he even KILLED a female wrestler that used to be here called Rebecca Lewis at the last War Games. Why is fit to be champion then in your eyes? Answer me that oh so wise Prophet. Theres a very popular mainstream wrestling company that starts with a W and ends in a WE where your family friendly political correct attitude would be greatly welcomed, take your sub par talents over there. Here, that shit just doesn't work. The company is digging itself in a hole? The only person digging a hole is you by repeatedly calling yourself a "savior" and "God" when so far you haven't even been able to save yourself from losing matches.

The truth is man, you're not what or who you say you are, and you never will be, not in this company, stop preaching to other people to open their eyes, maybe you should practice what you preach and take your own advice.

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-08-2016, 12:51 AM

Ophelia is resting comfortably on a sofa, sipping from a can of Miller, as he watches the past two promos from Star and Trax. He finishes off a large gulp of beer, before setting the can atop his glass table. He flips the TV off, as his cat Gibby hops up onto the couch and snuggles upon McVeigh's lap. Ophelia speaks without gazing into the camera's lens... his eyes set directly before him. His expression is blank as he pets the big, fat orange tabby.

Ophelia: Rebel... what if Riot were you? As in, what if you were in Riot's shoes that night? How would you have responded THEN? Not quite the same, eh? Didn't think so. Just because something IS a certain way? That doesn't mean it should be. WWE can suck a monkey's nipple, as Dwayne Johnson used to say before the PG era cut his and Austin's vocabularies in half. But the fact remains that... well, allow me to put it this way; there was once a fed that knew how to do Extreme the right way. XWF is no ECW. CZW? Maybe. But that's most certainly not a compliment. ECW had taste, ECW knew how to tell a story without gratuitous, unwarranted sexual overload. They knew how to put together a five-star classic without C4 or cacti or dildos. In short? The XWF of today is a joke. And the two of you are its punchline.

Ophelia: Bring on Frodo. The more he sticks his nose in my business, the more fire he adds to the furnace. I didn't cry the first two times I've lost here because each loss is a lesson. A lesson in tuning up my gears so that the next time I step between the ropes, I'm more prepared than the last time. Some people, like say, Tommy Gunn, would probably pack their bags and claim they WANTED to lose when they knew their number was up. But that just isn't the way I operate. I don't cry, I don't complain, I don't make up excuses. I fight. I adapt. I overcome. And in the end, when it counts? I win. And when I begin to win, I shall learn from that as well... how to keep that momentum flowing. And believe me... I will.

As he says these last two words, Ophelia turns his eyes toward the camera, his cat fallen asleep and softly purring.

Ophelia: The two of you seem to misunderstand my point. We're all sinners, and if you think I live my life in the slow lane, if you think I fly right and live by the code of the politically correct, then you just aren't paying attention. We all should strive to be what we aim for instead of what we are today. A writer by the name of Jennifer Stone once said; "Why do we settle for mediocrity when greatness is right there underneath"? Vice. Again, my friends, vice is the key. For it is only in freedom from the shackles of #normalocracy that we can find the Truth. Live and love to excess. Because if you don't experience all that the world has to offer, you will be forever confined to a tiny box, four walls, and no escape.

Ophelia: My point, in laymen's terms? Death is inevitable. Live for the moment... but never, EVER, take one for granted. Don't waste the moments of your life with petty things such as arguing with a couple of brain-dead nimrods such as yourselves because it's a go-nowhere endeavor. So, I'm done for now. Till the two of you realize the reality of my approach, I'll leave you to ponder over my words, to heed them... or to discard them with the wind. I know what to expect.

"Prove me wrong."

With this, Ophelia and the cat take a nap, readying for Alice to come home with dinner; Stuffed crust pepperoni pizza... her favorite.

~fade~

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-08-2016, 03:08 AM

The point?

You're all wasting your time on meaningless endeavors.

Amp it up. See you on the other side.

~O.M.

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

03-09-2016, 05:08 AM

Opie, is it true your parents mistook you for a girl due to your dick being more elusive than the first born child of Waldo and Carmen San Diego?

Seriously speaking for a moment, you haven't amounted to shit here, all you've done is cry, bitch, and moan while double clicking your mouse, adding the best emo songs of God knows whatever shitty bands you listen to on Pandora. You see me, I'm rising up, without having to stick my nose in anyone's ass. You on the other hand praising and worshipping Vinny like that silly anime you watch. Senpai doesn't you junior, and neither should we.

Stop cutting yourself, it's 2016 guy. Goth is dead, emo is dead, punk is well....still alive somehow. Start embracing anything, cuz I guara-damn-tee it's better than that ridiculous thing your doing.

Now keep your mouth shut and enjoy some Quiznos, I've brought enough for everyone.

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-09-2016, 06:35 AM

Point out where I cried or bitched? As I mentioned here--

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=23097

-- in a recent interview, I only cut myself ONCE in my lifetime, and my friend Alice came to me, stopping me, and that's why her and I have the bond we do. I also mentioned in the article that I haven't moaned about either loss I suffered so far; I've used them to strengthen myself so I don't let my guard down again. I stopped crying the day Alice showed me the light of Wicca. And I haven't looked back since.

As for Vinny, I'll tell you why I like him so much. For one thing, I'm bi, yeah, I know shocking right? And yes, that was sarcasm. I'm not hiding it, I'm not makng up any stories, I'm coming right out and saying, regardless of what he thinks of it, the guy's got a nice ass. And yes, in a place like this, that's going to unleash a tidal wave, but fuck it.....see what I did there?

Beyond that, there's the whole Universal title thing. Yes, Trax and I may have shown animosity toward one another lately, but I'll "guaran-damn-tee" you I hold ten times as much respect for him than I ever could for a guy like you. Vinny and Trax are flag bearers. Just so happens Vinny does the job twice if not thrice as well as Traxxie Cab. Vince is a supreme athlete. And everyone in this company should be lining up to shake the man's hand for painting the XWF the best way he can. We're flooded with no-names and kids with nothing better to do than sling mud at one another. A man like him proves to be a leader... precisely what we need right now. You wouldn't understand, so clearly it's you that should butt out. Thanks.

And simply because I wear eye liner and black lipstick, you deem me 'goth'. Forget labels, 'junior', how about we look at eachother as more than names or numbers and get down to what makes us tick as humans? You can judge my cover all you want, but it just goes to show your too simple to comprehend the pages held within. I'm not a cutter, I'm not an emo, I'm not some whiny petulent bitch and I'm not some big-headed bozo who HAS to sling juvenile insults at the people he dislikes just so he can feed his ever-growing, insatiable ego.

I'm Ophelia McVeigh, Truth Teller. And I'll take Subway over Quiznos any day of the week. Blessed be.

~O.M.

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

03-09-2016, 05:38 PM

[b]So that answers your questionable manhood.

Listen here guy, you aren't a book, more of a catalog. No need to thumb through your pages as it is all unoriginal. People like you exist for the soul reason of failure believing in your own doctrines, attempting to assimilate any who is weak-willed enough to buy into whatever it is your selling. Look around here, do you see anyone here who gives a good God damn about another rookie trying to push what you call Normalocracy? The answer is no. You and I are currently throw aways crawling to make a big enough splash to get the likes of Trax and Lane's attention. And from where im standing, my splashes are just a tad bit bigger than yours. Go home and rethink your strategy Malice Pooper, and return when your more than just words.

And if you disgrace Quiznos again sonny boy; you and I, me an you, us, we....are gonna tangle. The like of which professional barber can not undo. Thuiscint?

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-10-2016, 05:08 PM

Two things;

1) I'm not pushing Normalocracy. I'm pushing AGAINST it. Normalocracy IS assimilation. I'm pushing for people to break free from naivety and to start thinking freely. But I suppose that's a theory too difficult for you to grasp. Regardless--

2) This 'throw-away' is in the semi-main event of WarFare come 3/16, and I'll also be competing in the main event rumble. You're facing Maverick and MacBeth in a 'buried in shit' match.

Good luck with that.

~O.M.

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

03-13-2016, 05:22 AM

Good luck to me? Guy, I actually have a win, your coming empty son.

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-18-2016, 05:52 AM

If you were on a winning streak?

It's over. Sorry about your damn luck.

|get on my level|

Hate Post Like Post