Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 05:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Debut
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-21-2016, 07:39 AM

As the arena light dim down a name is spelled out on the X-Tron, It's spells out Shade. The a Logo with a masks with a quote under the mask shows on the screen.

[Image: tumblr_nexdj1t9qf1u3swvto1_1280.jpg]

A Song begins Playing

As a hooded dark figure gets on stage and gestures

[Image: CzUqP9V0jCI.jpg]

then he walks to the ring slowly as if the grim reaper has just filled the arena with death memorized the arena he then gets to the ring and in the middle of the squared circle. he gets a a mic as the arena fill with light He begins to speak as he lives the arena speechless saying '' obviously no one knows my as i'm just the personification of death in XWF but i'm more of a mercenary who wants to be the best in this wasteland as I'm The Gunslinger Reaper Shade. I want to the best but I have to work on my open so to the rest of the locker room. My Scythe is Pointing at the target on your backs ( as he gestures ) any Challengers

[Image: overwatch___reaper_by_gigi_avila-d86iu2u.jpg][/quote]

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post