Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 07:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! The Innovator Speaks
BrianLance Offline
Knows No Pain

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-04-2016, 06:12 AM

I have something to say about my next match and I want everyone to hear this. It's now time for everyone to learn why I am the Innovator of pain. Look I propose that we change things up and take this match to new heights so to say. I want a scaffold match. For those of you might not know what I'm talking bout let me explain. We take a platform fifteen feet in the air add four wrestlers and stir some miscellaneous weapons for spice and see who's left standing in the end. Only way to be eliminated is to be tossed from the platform. So what you say guys want to come meet me in my playground?

[Image: D0q1Bko.jpg]
[Image: xSWA8Kd.jpg]
The Original "Innovator Of Pain"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-04-2016, 03:16 PM

After I get done with kicking meme ass...ill join you..

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
The Lone Wolf Offline
Break Me...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-04-2016, 05:29 PM

(02-04-2016, 06:12 AM)BrianLance Said:
I have something to say about my next match and I want everyone to hear this. It's now time for everyone to learn why I am the Innovator of pain. Look I propose that we change things up and take this match to new heights so to say. I want a scaffold match. For those of you might not know what I'm talking bout let me explain. We take a platform fifteen feet in the air add four wrestlers and stir some miscellaneous weapons for spice and see who's left standing in the end. Only way to be eliminated is to be tossed from the platform. So what you say guys want to come meet me in my playground?

...The fact that you need to be 15 feet in the air to be truly... innovative, heh heh...speaks more about your lack of faith in the original booking than I could...

You're gonna have every opportunity to convince me that you are what you say you are...just like I'm gonna have every opportunity to outlast not one, not two, but three competitors...I'm already in heaven, heh heh heh...

[Image: Sig2.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post