Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<gauntlet> The innovator enters
BrianLance Offline
Knows No Pain

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-29-2016, 07:31 PM

The scene opens to show Brian Lance sitting on the bed in his hotel room in Russia. He is sitting there with Taco laying across the bed in front of him. He also has the orange crystal, pocket knife, super glue and some black grip tape.

B: Yeah Taco I know you don't like this but it's for the better good.

Brian pauses and stares at Taco as if he is listening to it talk to him.

B: Don't give me that shit. You're getting this done. I got everything I need right here.

Brian Pauses again before continuing.

B: OK OK Look at it this way you get some new grip tape.

Brian Pauses again before continuing.

B: Yes it's black now hold still once we're done with this Seth and Daulton won't be calling all the shots. Then Taco little by little I will become the master finally.

Brian says has he picks up the knife and opens it. He begins to carve a notch into the handle of Taco. He then places some glue into the notch and then presses the crystal into the spot. He grabs the roll of black grip tape then starts winding it onto the handle being careful to leave just a small bit of the crystal showing.

B: See Taco that wasn't that bad.

Brian says as he uses the sleeve of his hoody to wipe the orange crystal that's now embedded in the handle. He then takes and leans Taco into the corner next the the bed.

B: Now, Taco let's see how well this works.

Brian stretches out and lays down on the bed and drifts to sleep as the scene fades out..

The scene opens to very dense fog and the sounds of female voices softly chanting in the distance. The chanting fades away as the fog thins revealing two wooden chairs facing each other and nothing more can be seen. The thick fog swirls around the two chairs for a second before Brian Lance walks out carrying Taco in his right hand. He walks over and sits on the chair that faces the camera. He lays Taco across his lap then speaks.

B: Seth It's time to talk and you have no choice but to listen Brother! Now come forth and sit here.

The fog begins to swirl violently around Brian. A large black shadow appears in the fog behind Brian.

B: Your not welcome here Daulton! This is between me and Seth.

D: Oh but Brian I just wanted to be there for you seeing how I feel Seth ain't gonna show up. Nice parlor tricks you've learned. You honestly think some damn Crystal are goin to force my cooperation? Brian I have more control in my little finger then you could ever muster up.

Brian sits quietly in the chair as Daulton walks out of the fog. Daulton walks slowly up to Brian from behind and place his hands on Brian shoulders.

D: What the matter brother?

Daulton says as an evil grin across his face.

D: Seems Like I'm still in control Brian. Brian no matter what you do I will always be here. I'm not goin anywhere. You need to face the facts here. You want my cooperation you have to earn it. No cheap tricks or shortcuts.

Why can't you just do what I told you. Go out there in you're match at Snow Job and show me what I want to see. Go out there and just show me a little bit of the anger that you use to feed on. You talk of the old time as if they were the golden years. Little brother have you not forgot what happened in the end? This company ruined our family and buried it for a reason. There's a reason we don't walk side by side anymore.

Daulton walks around Brian and then sits in the chair across from him.

D: Seriously Brian how in the fuck can you not remember? You constantly talk of the past yet you seem not to remember the reasons why I am here. Do you seriously think I'm just another voice in your head Or Something that will go away by simply takin a pill or carrying around some stupid crystals?

Daulton leans forward towards Brian and takes the index finger of his right hand and pokes Brian in the forehead.

D: You are seriously mistaken if you think I only exist in there. Brother Soon enough you will remember what started this but until then the puppet must dance.

Daulton sits back in the chair then waves his hand through the air. Brian's eyes cloud over and he jumps to his feet causing Taco to fall to the floor. Brian kicks the chair into the fog and starts break dancing in front of Daulton. Daulton laughs and shakes his head as Brian flounders about trying his best to break dance.

D: Brian it's time you get reminded why I am here. Now quit being a fool and sit still.

Brian stops in the middle of doing the worm. He places his left hand on the floor to lift his self up with his right hand landing on the handle of Taco. Brian's eyes clear as he swiftly jumps to his feet and strikes out at Daulton with Taco. Daulton disappears into a cloud of fog. Taco travels through the cloud causing it to swirl about.

D: You can't harm me Brian!

Daulton is heard as the cloud dissipates leaving no trace of Daulton. Brian spins about looking to strike out again however no one is there.

B: Where ya at? Show yourself Daulton! What's the matter? That's what I thought. Just like when we was kids. When I even the odds and you run off!

The fog that surrounds Brian slowly fades away revealing Brian to be standing in the middle of his childhood bedroom again. Seth Lance sits on the edge of the twin bed next to where Brian is standing.

S: Having fun Brian? That was quite interesting to watch. I didn't know you could dance like that.

B: Glad you found it funny. So where the hell have you been?

S: I was here the whole time bub. You had a lesson to learn and who am I to get involved? Look brother I am sorry for acting the way I did. I should have handled it differently but you have to listen to me. The only way we can get through to Daulton is if we make it feel like he is calling the shots. If he thinks he is the one in charge he'll let his guard and expose himself. So look here, he wants you to destroy Two and prove to him you still have the darkness burning inside you. I say we give just that to him and then some. I say that after you get done bouncing Two's head off every object possible we move on to the gauntlet match.

Brian turns and stares at Seth with a puzzled look then grins. Brian then pulls the wooden chair in front of Seth and sits down still clutching Taco in his right hand.

B: You're right Seth that's exactly what I need to do. There's no way he can ignore that. I will give him his sacrifice then I will continue on to take out as many more people as possible in the gauntlet match. There are so many none believers that the thought of sacrificing them all is highly unlikely. However, I don't need to win.

S: You're right Brian you don't need to win the Gauntlet match. This is the perfect chance to rack up a body count and with me at your side there's no limit to what can be achieved. This current roster is stack with people that don't know what can happen when they get you in the ring.

B: But what about Daulton?

S: That is why you will be on your own against Two. I'm sure you can manage against him while I keep Daulton entertained. You just go out there and cure his Taco cravings. Then after that I'm sure Daulton will back off and we will give the Gauntlet a try. So what you think bro are we good?

B: Of course Seth. I never could stay mad at you. Looks like a hell of a plan. You keep Daulton out of the way and Two will be nothin to deal with. Two actually seems more concerned about my mental health status then the fact that this psycho will be hunting him. There will be no where to run and no where to hide. There will be no safe place to escape the psycho that has set you as his target and will not be stopped until he achieves his goal. The one simple goal of not only winning the match but to beat you so badly that you will beg for me to end the match.

Then after I leave Two laying on the ground staring up at the ceiling I'm goin to make my way on to the gauntlet match. Once I enter into that match I will continue to add to the body count as I destroy all who challenges me. This Gauntlet match will be the perfect springboard into our future plans. If I win management will also have no choice but to start to realize what a mistake it was to force me to work my way from the bottom yet again. I can see nothing but positives coming from entering. You got yourself a deal Seth. Tomorrow we go out and not only lay waste to Two but also take a few others down a peg or two in the gauntlet.

Brian leans forward and slaps Seth on the shoulder with his left hand and smiles as the scene fades out.

[Image: D0q1Bko.jpg]
[Image: xSWA8Kd.jpg]
The Original "Innovator Of Pain"
Edit Hate Post Like Post