Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ON YOUR KNEES BITCH! (Gauntlet RP))
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-29-2016, 11:41 PM

The Doctor, the Beast, and the Beauty

Dr. Hibiscus frantically searched through the drawers of his desk for the ( redacted ) , which of course was an item so wicked not even Peter Gilmour would be able to speak its name.

Dr. Hibiscus: "Vhat da fffaack deed I do widda fackinguh ting?"

A sense of urgency is in the air. The lights of this spooky laboratory flickering on and off and the sounds of the thunder storm just beyond the slightly cracked window played second fiddle to the true star: the sound of a full grown, wild gorilla going crazy with a lot of those deep grunting and oooing noises while he throws himself repeatedly against the bars of the cell he's locked in. A sense of urgency is in the air.

Dr. Hibiscus: "Aaaaaaghoddammit tu fffaaaaaaackinggg hell vhere iz dat ting? A trwue sense oof urgancy iss in de arr!"

The gorilla throws itself against the bars again and they start to bend. He starts freaking out doing even louder and more frantic sounding gorilla noises and grunts while he beats his chest. The beads of fresh perspiration all over Dr. Hibiscus tell us just how urgent this situation is, or how hot the room is, or both.

Amjetkun Socio, wearing a pair of workout shorts and a sweatband around his head, is attempting to lift a pair of 501 pound weights, one in each hand. The noises coming from him as he struggles with the weight, well over 1000 pounds in total, sound very similar to the noises that raging gorilla is making. Dr. Hibiscus slams his hands down on the surgery table and surgical instruments go flying.

Dr. Hibiscus: "Vill you too shaht de faaaaaa-cup!"

Amjetkun: "Bro you shut the fuck up yourself I'm trying to lift a new record and break my streak!"

The Gorilla: "Suck my dick."

Amjetkun: "Wow ok yeah so who the fuck are you talking to right now you hairy bitch?"

The Gorilla: "You . Suck it."

Amjetkun: "On your knees bitch!"

Dr. Hibiscus: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

All heck breaks looser than Maverick's bowels if there's a title belt in sight, and that's really loose so just imagine the chaos. Amjetkun with a running leg whip to the gorilla! Holy sack shank! The gorilla is busted wide open and bleeding, but the green glowing ooze coming out of his open bloody holes looks more like the blood the aliens had in the War of the Worlds TV show from the late 80's.

The Gorilla summons his fellow aliens which for some stupid reason instantly teleports Dr. Hibiscus, Amjetkun Socio and The Gorilla himself all the way into a secret underground alien space lair where the trio unwittingly and unwarmingly interrupts the aliens hard at work!

[Image: qMpPxAc.jpg]

Dr. Hibiscus: "Fowell beasts! Vhat is de meaninga of dis?"

The Gorilla pulls a golden flute from the pocket of his sports coat and plays a tune that immediately has a sexified effect on the aliens, causing them to stop operating on their subject and they start toward Dr. Hibiscus and Amjetkun!

Amjetkun: "Fuck! What do we do, doc?"

Dr. Hibiscus: "Giff em de ROID RAGE!"

The doc takes a big steroid needle from his back pocket, it's about the size of one of those swirling barber's poles they had back in the day before the minorities came along and took all the hair cutting jobs and stopped putting pretty swirling poles out front. In fact, this massive needle is a former barber's pole, still swirling and all, which has been converted into what the doc has dubbed the copyrighted term Space Needle.

The Gorilla: "Ignorant fool! There is already a Space Needle!"

Well then the doc will call it, The Big Pointy.

Dr. Hibiscus: "Ya ya I vill call eet dat. Good good."

The Gorilla: "That's fine. I don't see any issues there."

Amjetkun: "I'm cool with that name for the big needle too bro."

The trio look over to the aliens and they all nod in agreement before pulling out their lazer beam cannons and pointing them at doc and Amjet.

The Gorilla: "Yes! Kill them! Vaporize them into oil! Homogenize them into pure vomit! Rah rah rah!"

The aliens all begin a chant: "Rah rah rah! Rah rah rah!"

Dr. Hibiscus: "Shuh tup you eediots! Amjetkoon I said giff em de ROID RAGE!"

And that's when it happens...

[Image: TgdAFjt.jpg]

[Image: FZFHWBi.jpg]

[Image: noaNaro.gif][Image: nQVhk9c.jpg]

[Image: bBzKCur.jpg]

Amjetkun Socio has been blessed with the power of the almighty ( redacted ) and he charges the army of aliens that would have he and Dr. Hibiscus be their sex slaves and/or underpaid custodians, depending on blood type.

The roid rage sees 5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves of Amjetkun Socio The Great Pathmaker of Justice and the Imperial Don of Deez Nutz:

Bench Press to the first alien! Oh my fuck, he just pressed that alien through the roof and straight to hell!

Amjetkun: "Done bitch done who next?"

The 2nd alien rushes and goes for a superalien punch but Amjetkun reverses it straight into the Quad Killer! He just exploded that alien's quads!

The third alien comes at Amjetkun with Sub Zero's sliding trip move but Amjetkun grabs the foot as it slides to him and Calf Cutter Cunty Creamer (any leg submission probably after a kick to nuts)!

More aliens come. It's time for a big power play. The 5 K! The 5 K! He's going for it! (just runs so fast at the opponent they go flying and Amjetkun keeps running) In this case he ran through all the aliens and they went flying with piss and shit and period blood trailing from their holes as they soar thru space and time.

Amjetkun turns to The Gorilla who is backing away in fear now after his alien buddy's failed to take out the greatest XWF superstar of all time!

Protein Laxytime (chugs so many protein shakes he has massive diarrhea and then does Yokozuna Banzai Drop)... straight to The Gorilla! Oh! Squish!!!! Oh nasty! Nasty!

Dr. Hibiscus: "Goot job me-w??"

Amjetkun: "On your knees!"

Amjetkun turns on the doc! His roid rage has blinded him to friend and foe! Everyone is qualified to suck the dick! He grabs the doc and he hits it! Finishing Move 2: The PHPPP aka The Pump Handle Pill Popper Plex
Description: A high angle vertical leaping perfect plex sometimes keeping the leg hooked for a pin and sometimes not! This time, yes, he hooked the leg for the pin on the doc!

After Dr. Hibiscus finishes breaking down into bird seed, Amjetkun kicks the seeds away and looks around for some sex. He sees one of the alien's asses laying on the floor a few feet away and fucks it, yeah just fucks the ass, just an ass by itself, like fucking a pumpkin or something except it's green for alien ass.

Amjetkun: "Ok wow so if there was ever any doubt to who wins the guantlet, now we know it's me. I just used my technical prowess and my aerial ability to overcome the odds and defeat an entire army of blood thirsty green men who wanted to turn my cock into their pacifier which normally I'd be ok with except they meant it in the literal sense where I would mean it figuritively. See how that's a problem then? Yeah."

"So how the fuck do these gauntlet matches work? Oh yeah I come in and I put bitches on their knees all night long because I'm the all day all nighter and there's no one fighter. "

Thousands of body parts lay scattered for miles as far as the eye can see in this room as Amjetkun Socio The Great Pathmaker of Justice and The Imperial Don of Deez Nuts has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that no amount of foes are enough to topple the glorious, mountainous pile of muscles that Amjetkun has been so naturally gifted with by Allah and Allen Ezail Iverson, so many moons ago on a night with a crisp smell of victory in the air much like this night.

Amjetkun: "I'm the reason Mason Prince won his X-treme title because I weakened Steve Davids for him. I'm the one who gave Alexis Riot her X-treme title because I had just finished beating down Mason Prince and softening him up when she came along to pin him."

"I am the pathmaker."

"Tomorrow I'll be the reason the gauntlet ends how it does bitch just you watch and see. I'll be the reason. I'll be the pathmaker. Regardless of who wins, it'll all be about Amjetkun Socio, the name of the man who your woman thinks about while she's fucking you!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (01-29-2016)