Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Gauntlet) Ready To Roll RP 1
Billy Paladin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-28-2016, 01:50 AM

Billy and Percival Pringle IV are walking down the street in the snow. Billy is carrying his Federweight Championship over his shoulder and wearing his in ring gear, a tank top and some zubaz pants. Percival Pringle IV is wearing a double thick snowsuit and a space helmet to protect his hair.

[Image: k10XMBU.jpg?1]

"Why in the hell are we out here walking in the snow, and shouldn't you be wearing a jacket? Come on, Billy, I know what you're doing out here, you're looking for trouble. Playing your weird bushido game, like this is motherfucking Kung Fu or something. Stop pretending to be David Carradine for just a second, won't you?"

Billy stops and looks at Percy, nodding. Billy smiles.

"Oh, come on, brah, you're seriously just going to wander the streets with a big ole' belt and hope to run into some kind of bad shit going down? That's preposterous. And seriously, you should have a jacket on. You should at least go somewhere warmer. I mean, what exactly are you thinking right now?"

Billy reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone. He pushes the screen rapidly, sending a text, then puts his phone away. We hear Percy's phone going off somewhere beneath the layers of the double thick snowsuit.

"You're a dick."

Billy smiles. Percy takes a glove off, unzips his snowsuit, and reaches inside to pull out the phone, which is still chirping. He swipes the screen and looks at the screen. He exhales deeply, leaving a fog on the space helmet.

""You look very comfy in that snowsuit, and the space helmet was a wonderful idea." Damn, Billy, I don't get you sometimes."

Billy gives Percy a thumbs up.

"Look, Billy, I don't think it's healthy you tromping around in the cold. I know where we can go."

Percy leads Billy down an alley, and they walk for a few blocks. The turn down a corner in the alley and find a door with a doorman waiting. The doorman is huge, but heavily, heavily scarred.

"Oh, crap, no."

He looks very shaken by what he sees and opens the door for Billy and Percy.

"Uh, thanks, man. C'mon Billy, let's go inside."

Billy pats the doorman on the shoulder, smiles, and nods at him before entering. Percy follows. Once inside, we see the interior of the worst strip club imaginable. The strippers all look burned out or washed up, and the clientele are all rough looking types.

"Well, I heard a bunch of dudes in the XWF would come around here, usually get into some kind of kerfuffle, but I don't know, Billy. I think you might get hepatitis sitting around here. Shit, look in that corner, I think Cain stabbed a stripper there once."

A dancer glances up at the mention of Cain, a shitty tattoo of a heart with the word 'CAIN' on a banner in front of it droops from a point on her left upper arm. The woman looks haggard, and has a scar crossing her throat. The patron she was dancing in front of takes exception to her stopping and reaches up to grab her hair. Billy stops smiling.

"Oh shit, here we go. Billy, I'm serious, let's just leave, go find a clean gym or something, anything is better than this shit. Let's go back outside on the street and wander around all night, I don't care!"

Billy keeps his eyes on the thug that has the stripper with a fistful of hair as he takes the Federweight Championship belt and straps it around his waist.

"Welp, looks like it's show time."

Percy doffs the space helmet and snowsuit, revealing his perfectly pressed red tuxedo beneath. He pulls a microphone out of his pocket.

"Step aside, homie."

He moves the DJ out of the way in the DJ booth of the strip club, and plugs in the microphone. As he does, Billy walks up to the thug and smoothly grabs his wrist while applying pressure, releasing the hold on the stripper, who was too frozen in fear to scream. He tosses the thugs hand down, takes a deep breath, exhales, and sticks his hand out for the thug to shake.

"Hello, sir, nice to meet you, sir, this here is Billy Paladin, sir. We are here today to make your acquaintance, sir, in the matter of some issue that Billy has taken offense to, sir."

The thug turns and looks at the DJ booth, then back at Billy. He laughs, then spits in Billy's face.

"Shit. Well, here's show time."

Billy Paladin
- vs -
Douchebag (challenger)

Billy delivers a backhand to the man who spit in his face. As he does, 5 of the friends of the Douchebag stand up and look pissed.

"This one goes to an entire universe, Billy Paladin is riled up, call a nurse, before my man goes off full tilt and you're gonna need a hearse, you think it's bad now it's about to get worse. Listen up to all the dudes out there signing up for the Gauntlet, you bring the risks and Billy will run the gamut. He's a phenomenon, a wonder, a spectacle to behold, my words don't do it justice if the truth will be told, you think you're in it but you're out in the cold, looks like your ticket was sold, stepped in the ring with the fucker breaking the mold. Billy Paladin has arrived, your first mute Federweight Champion and all around bad ass and he's here to do damage."

"I'm talking about the bridge of your nose, dude."

The closest of the 5 men throws a punch at Billy, which he swiftly ducks. As he does, he throws a palm strike to the man's ribs and we hear a crunch, the sound of ribcage being pushed and broken into lung. The first douchebag goes down. Another steps in right after and with a Bruce Lee backhand from Billy gets floored. Billy leaps and does a double jump kick to two of the other men, who fall to the ground. The last runs away, as the first Douchebag, the one who grabbed the stripper, slugs Billy in the stomach. Billy backs away and gives himself distance.

"The man is born and bred to be a bonafide all star, and you all can see it with the naked eye. You sir, are in deep shit, sir, because you're fighting Billy Paladin, sir, and Billy Paladin doesn't fuck around with stupid motherfuckers like you who agitate and perpetrate scandals like Watergate on the state, but too late, you're getting dished up on a plate! Dinner time, better come and feed the masses, Billy Paladin is gonna beat down on some asses, it's Snow Job, motherfucker, ain't no time for free passes, if you don't see it, sir, I think you need glasses."

"And not the kind you're sipping that bottom of the barrel rail rotgut your cheap ass can barely afford from."

Douchebag swings at Billy, but Billy blocks and kicks the Douchebag in the groin. He then lifts him and delivers a piledriver to him on the hard, filthy floor of the strip club. The man is laid out. The bartender looks over and hollers at Billy.

"Hey, assholes! What the fuck! You XWF types always come in here and cause trouble, now you bring a guy to take over as DJ? You gotta leave!"

Billy holds his stomach as he silently laughs. Percy packs up his microphone and puts it back in his holster for it, then puts his snowsuit back on and space helmet.

"Really, Billy, what the fuck is so funny about all of this to you?"

Billy pauses for a moment before pulling his phone out and sending a text to Percy. Percy's phone goes off, and he checks the text.

""The bartender sounds angry with my hyjinx." No kiddin', I know that. Come on, beating up some dude in a bar don't prove that, go beat some ass at Snow Job, dude, win that Gauntlet match, it's an open challenge, I'm sure you'll turn a few heads."

Billy nods as they both leave the exact same strip club from every other XWF RP ever that used a strip club as evidenced by photos of every XWF superstar that has ever been there on the wall behind them. And it's a shitty strip club.
Edit Hate Post Like Post