Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Doc Has Missed His Appointment
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-27-2016, 10:03 PM

"Alright, time to respond to the comments of Doctor Louis D'Ville. This should be interesting...."

"...."

"Wait.... where are they?"

"Did he say anything?"

"You don't mean.... I can't believe this..."

"One of the XWF's greatest, the currant KING, an all around legend..."

"Is no showing Snow Job,"

[Image: Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif]

"I mean, what's the problem? Do I smell? Was it something I said? I know you're too messed up to be scared of anything, much less me, so what's going on?"

"Did you die? If you did, that's a shame,"

"I was looking forward to killing you with my own hands,"

"If you're not dead, then I guess someone kidnapped you, or maybe you have Alzheimer's from being around for so long and forgot how to cut a promo and/or are now wondering aimlessly in the middle of nowhere."

"No matter the reason, I'm kind of disappointed."

"I mean you're one of the best, probably not too far fetched to say the best of all time, but now I can't even say you're giving me lackluster effort,"

"You're giving me no effort at all."

"If you're just throwing the match, fine, that won't soften the beatdown I'm going to give you in any way, it'll just make me lose my respect for you. If something did happen to you, however, then I'm going to need some help,"

"Rioters, fellow XWF wrestlers, hell, even CCWF wrestlers, if you have any sightings of D'Ville, please report them to this website,"

"www.wherethefuckisdoc.com"

"I will also offer a reward to anyone able to capture him and bring him back to the XWF for our match on Saturday. Now unlike Bourbon, I'm no millionaire, so the best I can offer you guys is this... hang on a second... here it is!"

[Image: 22050695-aj-discharge-shirt4.jpg]

"The official AJ Styles cumstain T-shirt! Perfect for people of all ages and genders, even members of the gay community!"

"..."

"Yeah I know that reward sucks assballs but look, the main goal here is not reward. It's bringing one of the XWF's greatest legends back from hiding and in good condition,"

"I mean, he's going to be in terrible condition after I'm done with him, but I digress,"

"So please, help make this match happen, find D'Ville."

#wherethefuckisdoc

Alexis Riot stood alone in the parking lot to the hospital, wearing her usual attire and holding a duffel bag of her personal belongings. This week had been an shitty one, with losing the X-Treme title, getting set on fire, and being cooped up on a hospital bed and all, but now things were looking up. She felt refreshed, had an miraculous recovery, and even was able to make a compromise with her inner demon.

Or at least, that's what she hoped.

A voice then rang in the back of her mind,

"So... why are you waiting here exactly?"

Alexis dropped her duffel bag,

How could this be possible?

She looked frantically to her left and right, in denial that the voice was still there. Finally she sighed,

"I thought we had a deal!"

"We did, and I shall uphold it,"

"Then why are you still in my head dammit!"

The demon then chuckled,

"I only agreed to not take FULL control of you, not let go of ALL control. You might be in control of your body, but I'm still here."

"What the hell does that mean exactly?"

"It means, child, that I am pretty much your conscience. I'll give you advice, make a few quips here and there, and maybe even tell you people who you should kill,"

"Oh I see, so you're basically like Vince McMahon to a commentary team, giving orders and instructions as they do their thing,"

"Very simplistic terms, but yes."

"Unlike with WWE commentary, I don't have to do what you say though, you know that right?"

"That is correct, unless of course, you fail to kill someone by the end of a month, then I take full control once again,"

"I already knew that, besides, there are people who I know should be killed, and It's a pretty big list."

The demon let out a slight chuckle,

"I'm sure it is, but do you really have the guts to check it off?"

"What?"

"Do you really have it in you child? Can you look a son of Adam or a daughter of Eve in the eye and slay them? I know you, you talk a lot of game, and you can back it up pretty much all or it, except one thing..."

"Killing,"

"I don't think you have the courage, as you are a wretched, sinful creature, and fear is a sin. You are afraid to shed blood, you don't want to resort to lethal force, even for the greater good. It might be cowardice, it might just be a misguided set of morals, but in the end child,"

"It makes you weak,"

"SHUT U-"

Before Alexis can finish her sentence, the sound of a car horn goes off. The car is an 1969 Dodge Charger, same model as the famous Dukes Of Hazard car "General Lee,". The car is an light, lime green, and has flame decals on its sides. The car drives up the curb Alexis is standing on and stops. The drivers seat window rolls down, revealing....

"Ayy Alex, got your message. Sorry for being so late bruh,'

[Image: bridges.jpg]

Alexis then turned her attention from her inner turmoil to her old friend,

"No worries Jeff, I wasn't in that big of a hurry anyway,"

Jethro Huffman was, to be quite frank, a loser. He never finished high school and never really achieved much in his 47 years of living on earth. He always was a bit of a slacker, not exactly homeless like Alexis, but only living on the bare necessities, both literally and figuratively because that was the name he gave to his mobile home. He didn't have a real job, or even welfare, he made most of his measly living doing one thing,

Selling drugs.

There was one thing about Jethro, however, that kept him from being your everyday loser drug dealer and even earned Riots admiration and respect.

He was ok with it.

He was a loser, he was never going to accomplish much, but that was ok. Jeff enjoyed the simpler things in life, and wasn't all that sophisticated. All he needed to be happy was to enjoy his favorite hobby, Pool, have a nice Jimmy Dean sandwich in the morning, and just relax while watching Brady Bunch reruns.

Was Riot inspired by his quality of life? No, but she was inspired by the fact he was able to find a way to be happy with his life and keep his ideal lifestyle without harming anyone, something that everyone, admit it or not, always wants to accomplish. Perhaps behind all the laziness and drugs lied a wise man.

Or maybe he was just blazed out of his mind half the time and just didn't care about the world because of that, hard to say. Either way, Alexis still felt indebted to him for giving her temporary food and shelter during her first few years on the streets before she learned to take care of herself.

"Well then Al, let's get going. Probably best we get to your apartment before dark, that's when the gangs come out."

A few hours later, Riot and Huffman were still driving across the open road, just a few miles outside Chicago. The inside of Huffman's car pretty much was a reflection of the man driving it, messy, knick knacks hanging everywhere, and some drugs in the backseat. During the whole trip, Alexis talked to Huffman about her first few weeks in the XWF, the good, the bad, and getting set on fire by a pedophile.

"Oh yes, I remember seeing that on the TV! Me and Bob were just laying around as usual and I went to change the channel to catch some classic Hanna Barbara cartoons, God I still love those things, anyway, so I was just scrolling through when I came across you laying on the ground, bloodied and bruised. Bob freaked out, but I calmed him down and continued to watch, reassuring him that you're one tough SOB. Suddenly this old guy runs in and sets you on fire, and Bob freaked out again. Was that a stunt?"

Alexis couldn't help but throw a glance towards Huffman, all the pain she was in was NO stunt!

"I wish I could say that Jeff, just look at my arm and tell me what you think,"

Jethro then turned to look at Riots arm, bandaged up and the flesh still slightly charred from Pest's attack, causing him to flinch a little.

"Golly Al, are you sure you're ok?"

"I've been better, but I think I'll live."

"Does it still hurt?"

"Yeah, a little,"

"Well, if it hurts really bad I have some good stuff in the back. It could deaden the pain a little,"

"No thanks, I don't need any substances to get through this Jeff, besides, I don't know the XWF's drug policy."

"They can't be that strict. I mean, just look at half the steroid freaks and drug users they have on their roster!"

"I know buddy, but as I said before, is probably looking for any reason to fire me. Coming up with a bullshit rule about drugs to get me kicked out probably isn't past him."

"Good point... hey we're here."

The car then parked, they were at Alexis's apartment. Alexis stepped out of the car and Huffman did as well.

"Before I go, I have a favor to ask you."

"Yes?"

"Do you think you'll have time to head over here in the morning? I have a deal going on and it's with a gang member."

"Gang member? What gang?"

"Red Lions,"

"Oh god, not those assholes."

"Sorry Al, a deals a deal, and they're paying a lot of money for my product. They do have a reputation of being violent and quick to kill, so I was wondering if you could make sure that their representative doesn't try anything."

"That's all?"

"Yep."

Alexis scoffed,

"Easy. I can take about four of those guys at once, let alone one of them. I'll be there, just get a bodybag ready if things get violent, you don't want a dead guy on the middle of your floor,"

"I don't think I can afford one of those, do you think a Hefty will work?"

"Sure."

"Alright then, see you tomorrow and good luck on your matches on Saturday!"

"Thanks, you take care of yourself,"

"I will, no worry,"

Jeff the went back into his car and drove off to head back to his mobile home. Alexis then turned around and began to walk to her apartment.

"You say to prepare a bodybag, but are you prepared to have it used?"

"You'll see what I'm capable of asshole, and so will D'Ville if he stops being a bitch,"

"We will see about that,"

"Yes, yes we shall,"

Alexis then walked into her apartment. Jesus, sleeping in her own bed again was going to feel great!

PRAY

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post