Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savior- Pulling No Punches
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-27-2016, 01:05 PM

The scene opens in an undisclosed location. A scruffy looking man, wearing a discolored brown coat and dirty jeans and boots, walks through a hallway building, the man is a stark contrast to the posh looking hallway he is passing through, with rich velvet carpeting and golden framed pictures of various Artwork lining the pearl white walls. The man gets to the end of the hallway where there is a white door guarded by two men in suits. One of them speaks.

What do you want?

The scruffy looking man clears his throat nervously eyeing the two guards with darting eyes.

I have something...the lady is going to want to see.

The guards look at each other,nod, then side step away from the door allowing the man to pass through.When he does, we see what looks like is an luxurious dining room beyond, a large room where other various paintings line the wall, a large marble table is in the center of the room littered with trays of different kind of food and wine, a large diamond encrusted chandelier dangles above it.Several people are seated at the table eating and drinking away, they pay no attention to the man, at the head of the table is a stunningly beautiful young woman is seated, with pale skin and jet black hair, enjoying a glass of wine, her velvet red lips pinching the tip of the glass as the dark red contents pour into her mouth. The man walks up to the woman in a hurried pace.

Madame...Madame?

The woman stops drinking and puts her glass on the table.

Yes?

I have something you may want to see.

Go on.

The man nods and pulls up a rolled up piece of paper from his coat pocket and unrolls it, holding it out in his outstretched hand for the woman to see. Its the XWF Snow Job poster, the one with a towering Trax holding a snow globe with a trapped Vinne Lane inside.

Thats him?

Yes Madame.

I see.

The woman takes another sip of her wine, a few people around the dining table closest to the woman have stopped feasting to listen in on the conversation.

They put him on a poster, as if he is some sort of celebrity, as if he is someone to be idolized. Interesting. Waiter!

The woman shouts at the nearest waiter pouring one of the other people at the table a glass of more wine, he stops immediately, he looks....terrified.

Get me your sharpest knife in the kitchen. Hurry now.

The waiter rushes off immediately, the woman turns back to the man.

This event, where is it being held?

Novgorod, Russia Madame.

Splendid, we have a safehouse there.

I know Madame, he should be travelling there soon. Intel has said there is to be some sort of conference a couple days before the show, he'll be there, surerly.

Perfect.

The waiter comes back with a 6 inch curved knife, he passes it to the women. She turns it around in her hands, almost with a look of admiration.

Do me a favor, and hold that poster up to your face.

Madame?

Do it.

I...I don't understand.

Do you love your family?

No...please... don't hurt them!!!

Then do it.

The man gulps and holds the poster up to his face and in lightening fast execution and rapid precision, the woman throws the knife, it goes straight through the poster, more specifically Trax's face on the poster, and goes straight between the mans eyes into his brain. He drops to the floor instantly, dead.

I don't like people interrupting my meals with friends, someone... come clean this mess right away. I think I should pay dear sweet TRAX a visit...he has been allowed to LIVE far too long...

The woman takes another sip of wine as two waiters carry the mans body away, leaving a pool of blood,where the promotional poster for XWF's upcoming event lays torn as the scene fades.

Hey Vinnie.

Trax is once again at his office desk, yes once again, why is he always at a desk? What does he even do behind this desk? He's a wrestler, he doesn't need a desk, but whatever, Trax shakes his head before he continues.

Whats up "dude"... for someone who had taken the time to sit in front of a camera and basically try to insult me by insinuating I'm a dense motherfucker who doesn't comprehend things...you really are a dense motherfucker who doesn't comprehend things. I mean you really think I "put you over" as you put it completely unaware that you're fully capable of doing that yourself and that thats your job? No. I complimented your acumen and talent because if I pretended like this was going to be an easy win, if I went on like beating you doesn't mean much because you're halfway out the door before the match has even begun and you're not going to give it your best efforts because I think you just want to do the job pick up your last check then leave, then that would devalue this entire match AND my win over you now wouldn't it? After Snow Job is done and dusted I'd have a bunch of morons, Morbid Angel probably being one of them, saying my win over you is less legit than Nico Lavey because you had decided beforehand to call it a day regardless if you won or lost. I don't want that. So of course I bigged you up as an extreme threat and an extremely talented wrestler, as well as bigging myself up, its called promoting and building up the hype to the match, the match that is the biggest one on one title match in this companies history. Its also called respect. Like I said, I RESPECT your talents. Not you, I respected the old pre-CCWF Vinne Lane, just like everyone else did. Not the whiny obnoxious little brat you've become who cries about being "trapped" when you could of walked away any time. If it was the old Vinne Lane I was facing, after we have our match, I would shake your hand, leave the ring with the XWF and IWGP titles on my shoulders and let you soak in your loss and the "Thank You Loverboy" chants in peace. Now? Nah you're not getting that luxury now, now I'm taking your title and kicking your ass out the door myself. I'm pulling no punches, and in case you've forgotten I'm a former boxer Vinnie and the best pure brawler on the roster bar none , them punches are going to knock that feminine head off those feeble little shoulders.

From what I gathered from what you was saying to me, you either deliberately ignored a majority of the point I tried to make in my last promo or you've decided taking that good ol' white stuff up the nasal cavity just ISN'T cutting it anymore so you've tried to take it in the ears a few times so the high will reach your brain a couple seconds quicker but in turn all that has happened is you've turned deaf and stupid, or maybe you're just being your natural self, natural blonde that you are. Listen to me, XWF is not I repeat NOT my first company. I wasn't a rookie when I came here, I've won championships and gained hall of fame status in a company before this one, which is exactly why I was able to come here and easily dismantle competition and do more in just over half a year than some people who have been here for YEARS have been able to do. Obsessed with the obtaining dream? Nah son, I've ALREADY experienced the dream, being the top guy, main eventing more matches than some people have had matches period, my face on the promotional posters and magazines. I've also experienced the bullshit and fuckery that comes with it which is why I told you I understand where you was coming from. I understand you're frustrated. Clawing and busting your ass just for other people to leap frog over you, well with the rate I've been going, I'm going to be another one of those "golden boys" that catapults ahead of you, now isn't that a bitch?

Smirks.

You actually brought up the X-Treme Championship reign, you know the belt I had a better run with than you by a country mile, you ARE brave. OK I'll bite, you want to bring up the X-Treme Championship? Dimmy lived up to his nickname and made a stupid fucking decision to pick a fight with me which is why I took his little title, rested with it and did nothing you say? So defending it against Morbid Angel, a former two time Universal Champion in the Top 50, and Scully in a cage of death match in the Relentless Day 2 main event was nothing? Giving two newer talents Fontanna and Nico Lavey a great opportunity and beating them both in a HANDICAP match doesn't count? What about the, oh what was it, at least 30 times I had been randomly attacked and had someone try to pin me for the title, did those 30 plus kick outs not count as defending the title? I think they do, as thats the whole point of the X-Treme title pumpkin, it has to be defended anywhere, anytime. Which is what I did AT LEAST three times a week every week I had it, always having to have my guard up 24/7. I earned my brief case, just like I earned the championship you are now carrying by driving your body into the canvas with a O.T.M and pinning you 1...2...3. Oh it was a cash in? Doesn't matter going by your "stat in the record books" logic, because according to you, in your own words, you pinning Gator for the title the Doctor was holding will be written down in the record books as " Vinne beat Doctor D'Ville", and rightfully so, because pinning the none-champion in a triple threat match is still a legit win just like my cash in win was a legit win. Go ahead and put an asterisk on my title win, I'll just continue to put THAT asterisk over yours.

Maybe I SHOULD put a asterisk on you being champion right NOW actually, because the only reason you're even champion right now is a bullshit loophole Shane made up out of thin air.You LOST Vinnie. I BEAT you, and what did you do? Cry like a baby until Shane did some politicking to find a way to trade my IWGP Championship for the XWF Championship and give you back CCWF's prized creation. Not that I cared for reasons I've already explained. You know what...the more I think about it... fuck this and fuck YOU. YOU who is bitching and crying telling everyone that you feel trapped, you're the same damn guy that was hand picked by the owner of this damn company to be his poster boy, you're the same guy that lost his match against D'Ville at Bad Medicine, then got booked into ANOTHER match for the title while you was in a fucking coma. How the Hell have you, Vinne Lane, been trapped? How exactly has Shane wronged you again, please remind me my memory is a bit faded from that time Shane got YOU to bash me in my head with my own Goddamn briefcase. Trapped my ass, you've had it good, you've got it good, you was allowed to run rough shot over this company , you and your merry little crew. The CCWF, YOU, basically said to everyone they either join you and the CCWF or basically get crushed under you, oh, but its YOU thats trapped, fuck off with that. If I hear you talking about being trapped, or being some sort of slave to the system, one more time I swear on my comatose mothers LIFE I'm going to Trap Silence your teeth into your fucking trachea. Trapped by the system? You BECAME part of the system that tried oppressing the XWF, but because the pay off wasn't as grand as you was expecting, you're going to sit in front a camera and cut promos about how you've been fucked over by the man, when you not too long ago literally stood next to "the man" and fucked over other people, you really are something else Lane you know that?

You only have to hear your take on your match with Ginger to see how disillusioned you are.There were several times in your match with Ginger Snaps where it looked like she had you but then CCWF stuck their noses in, she even kicked out of your finisher despite being blinded by Sitre, so please, don't act like you're some maestro who was putting on a show and decided to use the CCWF so you didn't have to waste energy. If that was the TRULY the case you wouldn't of been nearly as fatigued as you were after that match with her and I wouldn't of beaten you as easily as I did, but when we had that match you was panting like a fucking dog in heat before I even laid hands on you, she gave you a tough fight, its OK, its fine to admit it. I mean she is a former Hart champion, which you should know, and now currently the number one contender to the IC Championship, despite having such a frail looking body shes clearly tougher than she looks, same could be said about you actually.

I find it hilarious you went on a massive rant about how predominant interference and fuckery in title matches is... I mean you're right, you only need to watch your last two title defenses to see that, but again I ask you the question you STILL haven't answered, if you KNOW what XWF is like, why didn't you see the cash in coming and why didn't you stop it? You had the power to, you could of bought a cash in blocker, or had Shane ban me from the building, or had K Money take me out, or had Sitre seduce and fuck me and give me insta-death Super Aids...SOMETHING. You could've done SOMETHING, anything to prevent me cashing in that night, but you didn't do ANYTHING. Why? Because you're not as clever as you think you are.You sit there, with your smug little grin, talking about how masterful you are, when you failed to stop the most BLATANTLY INCOMING CASH IN IN XWF HISTORY.

Trax mockingly slow claps.

Bravo Maestro! Bravo...you're good definitely, great, sure, unbeatable? Hardly. This situation for me is unwinnable? Hardly. There is NO situation for me that has been "unwinnable". I haven't faced a guy that I haven't been able to beat yet. Ever. You're no different. I've faced guys that called themselves the greatest of all time and said I wouldn't beat them, right up until I out did them in the ring and beat them, you'll be no different.I'm not a betting man either but I'm feeling rather confident about all this, so if I was a betting man, I'd put it all on black if you catch my drift. You're still passionate about this business? Good to hear, but after all your foot stomping, arm crossing and mouth pouting going on about corruption and how you've been strung along for years, forced to dance on broken legs, I'm still curious about which Vinne Lane will be showing up at Snow Job. The Lover Boy the fans learnt to adore, or the bitter man the fans grew to hate. Come on then Vinnie, give me all you've got, but when I put you down don't sulk and hang onto the loss like you're hanging onto the loss of your ex-fiance, watching her within the shadows of a seedy strip club when you only have yourself to blame for losing her in the first place because you made her feel like she wasn't good enough by putting fame before love. At Snow Job, you'll have your first real test since being champion and just like with losing Roxy, you'll only have yourself to blame when you lose that too because despite your skills and so called passion, it regrettably will become evident that YOU are not good enough. You say there are no winners in this business? I respectably disagree, at Snow Job,you'll be looking at one.Peace.

Trax winks at the camera as the scene fades.

Later that Day.

Police and SWAT cars are all over a usually busy street in the Financial District in New York. Snipers are situated all over the surrounding rooftops and both News and Police helicopters are hovering the skies. In one of the buildings, a six story insurance building, a mad man had taken over the top floor after shooting his way through the building and taking hostages in one of the top rooms, then after proceeding to zip tie all the hostages and wire the entire room and entrance with explosives . The madman, whose name is unknown, had then called the police himself, demanding ransom money of a million dollars and safe transport away from the building, threatening to blow him and the 10 hostages he had obtained sky high otherwise. Inside the room the man, a tall muscular man with wild black hair wearing a bullet proof vest, army combat jeans and boots holding a detonator in his hands and with two sub machine guns holstered at his waist, paces up and forth in the room as the hostages lay crying or trying to comfort one another. One of the hostages, a balding man who looks to be his fifties looks at the man pacing up and down and speaks.

You're not going to get away with this!

The man holding the detonator rushes over to the man and boots him in his face laying him out.

You better hope I do old man, because if I don't, EVERYBODY dies.

Some of the hostages let out of cries of terror, suddenly, as if their unified cries summoned it, a flash of light appears next to the man who is sent flying back, the detonator flying out of his hands as he hits the floor hard, as the light fades... there stands TRAX, a cocky smile plastered on his face.

OK man, congratulations, you got your 15 minutes of fame, but its over. I'm here now. Surrender peacefully, it'll make things easier...for you....not me.

The man gets to his feet and looks at Trax wide eyed then at the detonator which has rolled away from him and near the feet of one of the hostages. He runs for it, but Trax teleports and grabs the detonator, the man pulls out his twin sub machine guns and opens fire at Trax, who creates a shield of solid energy that the bullets harmlessly bounce off onto the floor, the guns both run out of clips and the man goes to reload but Trax seizes this window of chance and teleports again right in front of the man and connects with a haymaker that breaks the mans jaw on impact and sends him crumpling to the floor like a sack of Shane Carvers favorite food. Trax walks up to the man and grabs him by his vest, lifting him up, and looks around the room smiling.

You're all safe now, no need to thank me.

A flash of light, and Trax and the man disappear from inside the building and reappear outside on the street a few meters away from a police car where Trax drops the man, immediately several police and SWAT members holding all sorts of weaponary aim at Trax who nonchalantly holds his hands up.

Hey hey, don't shoot. Is that any way to treat the guy that just saved the day?

"BREAKING NEWS

Unbelievable events transpired in New York city today when a hostage situation was foiled by the man known as Trax, a XWF wrestler of all people, police had responded to the hostage situation orchestrated by the man we now know to be called Mark Dixon, an alleged PTSD sufferer who worked in the military but was dishonorably discharged. When questioned on how he apprehended Mark Dixon Trax had this to say.

"Well... long story short, I have gifts, incredible gifts that I obtained when a man of great scientific mind conducted experiments on me changing my molecular structure. At first, I used these powers for selfish reasons, such as revenge. But then I decided...why not try and do some GOOD with these powers? So here I am, doing just that. Doing it in great fashion may I add, like I say to my opponents in the wrestling company I work for, some of these guys running around preying on those weaker than themselves are going to learn not to cross the wrong side of the T-"

BLAM!!!!!!

A bullet hits the TV monitor displaying the news footage in the private jet where the woman we saw before is seating, holding a handgun in the direction of the built in TV monitor on the wall facing her. A guard standing up next to her, looks down at the seething woman eyebrow raised.

Madame...does this change things?

This changes... nothing.People have learned, will learn, to not to cross the wrong side of him? How sweet, on the contary, our dear Trax will soon learn that he shouldn't of crossed the wrong side of ME.

The woman hands her guard back his gun that she had snatched from his holster seconds ago and leans back in the jets plush leather chair as the scene fades.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist