Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh, Fuck it...
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-25-2016, 08:14 PM

[The scene opens up to The Breakfast Club radio station where we see DJ Envy, Angela Yee, and Charlamange Tha God sitting in their respective seats talking on the mics.]

Envy: It’s a ya boy Envy here on the mic and we have a special guest here in the studio.

CTG: Is it Young Thug?

[Envy shakes his head no while Angela asks.]

Angela Yee: Is it DMX? Trick Daddy?

[Envy rolls his eyes in utter disappointment.]

DJ Envy: Nah guys, it’s a man who lives in NY and who wrestles for Xterme Wrestling Federtion.

[CTG starts to look at Envy with a look of shock as he figures it out.]

Charlamange Tha God : Oh Envy, you talking about that man named John Black? I heard he gonna do some stuff in Russia.

[Then John just enters the studio with no intro and he sits near Angela, he puts his Beats Earphones on and starts to give a evil eye on CTG as they start to speak.]

JB: Charlamange, no wonder why Drake had to buy you bottles to shut you up.

Charlamange Tha God : It’s the way I am brotha, and you aint gonna stop the way I am.

JB: Okay… just make sure you don’t sleep tonight then, I will skin you alive with a rusty knife.

[Then we start to see CTG to look away into space as Envy takes the stance to have a conversation with JB. JB looks like he hasn’t fucked a girl yet with the way he’s eyeing Anglea.]

Envy: So JB, how you think going to do with you match against Skully in Mother Russia?

JB: I bet I will do horrible ya know, I have MAJOR MAJOR ring rust like crazy and I pray to the lord that I won’t murder him in the ring.

[Then Angela speaks up to him.]

Angela Yee: What is ring rust?... I do not quite understand wrestling terms.

JB: It’s like this, I hate being in the ring since god knows when I’ve wrestled, that is what ring rust means to me.

Angela Yee: If you hate it so much, then why are you still doing it?

[JB then looks at her like he wants to murder her with said rusty knife, but he coughs in his fist to continue his reasoning.]

JB: I don’t really fucking know, and I really don’t seem to care of why I am doing this show in the first place. Let me tell you something, I can easily see the boys in the headquarters planning on letting my old assistance win the match. He is WAY more over than I am in terms of marketability.

[Then CTG starts to speak at him.]

Charlamange Tha God : So your basically saying that if you hadn’t given him back-to-back ether diss, you would have let him win in the first place? That makes no sense since you claimed you wouldn’t let him get the win!

[JB then smiles at him and shrugs at him with no fucks given, then Envy starts to see his hotline bling and he starts hook up with the first caller.]

DJ Envy, : You’re the first caller, what you want to tell to our guest John Black?

[Then we hear a childish like voice over the phone.]

Caller #1: Aey you durr, Hohn Clak… you stoopeied do do head dummy… you bak to Africa! You don’t dersert to win da qualifier matc to my hombie Skullu..

[Then the whole room was in utter silence as JB cracked a smile and spoke to the first caller.]

JB: You know what kid, your right I don’t deserve to win… I dersert to beat the living shit out of said Skullu…NEXT!

[Next caller sounds like a neck beard like smark who talks down on JB.]

Caller #2: Hey John, you were better as Madison slave, remember that gimmick? You had me glad to see a waste of skin like you on my TV screen. You should stick with not wrestling anymore and job to Scully to let him have a shot of the X Belt. You don’t need that belt since you are not a rising superstar and he is!

[JB shakes his head in agreement and responds.]

JB: You know caller, you’re so right about so many things and I agree…NEXT!

[Then the breakfast club trio stops the hotline and we see Angela on her laptop reading Scully latest promo, then she gasp in horror on what he said to him!]

Angela Yee: Scully is going ham on you, what you got to say on it..

JB: Let me spit something for y’all in the station, FFC going to have a problem with it so don’t censor shit, oh look I said it so sue me.

[JB clears his throat for a shocking revelation to Scully for the public to hear about.]

JB: Look Scully, I am so upset you had to look into my profile of my own former life, hell I admit that I am a Job ber of some sort in this fake ass world of Pro Wrestling. Scully, you are nothing more than Pest little bitch who can easily out pimp you in a game of kids in the pool. Yeah I made an empty challenge to you, but that doesn’t mean I was a has-been. I never “been” the one to take it up the ass like how you did. I don’t care about pleasing anyone in the Fed, and also those moments of me trying to be your “manager” was just a way to help you understand what is like to be in a position of not giving a fuck about damn thing in the pawnshop of XWF. Now, since me and you are going toe to toe for a belt that Fagot Fernado got that has everyone jumping all over his sack on a 24/7 basis, that mouth will get busted down that face of yours that will make yo ass want to pull off some undertaker phantom mask shit. Scully, I don’t give a fuck about you anymore since you had decided to play suck-a-dilido on Pest. Just remember Scully, the Black Hand is gonna punk you out like a bitch you are; the only reason why I said that is that you will understand how it feels to be misunderstood in the land of XWF. But now, I don’t give two shits if I win some qualifier that will place me in line for belt that only a whitey like you can obtain. xarT, you fuckin sell out but I won’t diss you like that; but let me DON’T run my mouth anymore on Scully, I’ll prove why I can still hurt that man and what he stands for in XWF.

[Then a moment of silence was among the radio crew as JB up and leaves the place. Then we see CTG raising his hands up like he just heard a sermon on hot Sunday in church.]

Charlamange Tha God : This man, oh this man just drop some bombs on this MF’er Scully, what he saying is the truth. He seems like a dude who I would want to train with.

Angela Yee: You got that right; I hope he beats the living shit outta Scully in Russia on the 30th. I’ll make sure.. better yet, y’all better make sure you order this PPV it’s gonna be finna lit!

[Then we see Envy and CTG up and left the studio, while we see Angela picking up her lunch of McDs and before she can see whats in the bag, JB comes back to watch her eat her food. She gets creeped out, but he ends up grabbing her in the mouth and slit her throat and laughs in pleasure as the scene fades into Scully wonderful face.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post