Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 09:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm A Friend With The Voice In My Head
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-24-2016, 12:13 AM

Alexis Riot was hurt. Every part of her body ached and still felt like it was on fire from Pest's cowardly attack after her grueling match against Fernando at Warfare.

The match that she lost.

There was no getting around it, she got beat. Sure, she got a few good hits in on Fernando, but in the end Fernando nearly ended her career before it had the chance to begin, slammed her through four tables to win the match, and then walked out the new X-Treme Champion.

But it wasn't necessarily the loss itself that bothered her, losses happen, and against someone like Fernando there is a high chance of getting beat. Plus, she had an ace up her sleeve, a rematch clause, waiting to be used at any moment. Now that she got to face Fernando one on one, she knew his strengths, weaknesses, and strategies, meaning she now had a better chance at winning the rematch.

If you know almost everything about your opponent, you can predict them, allowing you to hit them with something either they didn't expect or a move that targets their greatest weakness, allowing you to get the victory.

But she couldn't get at Fernando straight away, there were some pressing matters she had to address, including the reason she was even in this damn hospital in the first place,

Pest.

"Fitting name for a total assclown," Alexis muttered to herself. Why that 60 year old pedophiliac had a problem with her, she had no clue, but unlike people like Vanessa Gibson and Cain, who also apparently want her head on a silver plate, she can't just ignore Pest to focus on more important matters.

Pest had made this personal.

Not only did that buzzard attack Riot at her weakest moment, not only he tell Riot to kill herself, not only did he set her on fire, but he also didn't even have the guts to answer her challenge,

He was a coward, a 100% bitch, someone who deserves to be cleansed from this earth....

Wait, what?

"Fuck, you're back," Alexis murmured to herself, wondering if she had sustained severe mental damage and this thing was just a voice in her head,

"Wow, is that the thanks I get? You ungrateful human. You could have died in that fire, in fact you should have! You deserve to be sent to hell for your ungratefulness and sin! But you're not in hell right now. Why? Because I saved you. I allowed you to recover nicely from your burns, you are not disfigured in any way, except for a few minor burns here and there, but the doctors have bandaged them up,"

"Why the hell did you save me?"

"Have you remembered nothing from our last chat? You are my vassal, crafted for a special purpose, bringing judgment to humanity. You aren't allowed to die or be severely injured until this task is fulfilled,"

"But I don't want to complete your task! I have enough problems in my life already, I don't need the added pressure of helping bring kingdom come! You can let me die and send me to hell, and I will be satisfied,"

"Why's that?"

"Because since the day I ran away from my bitch of a Mom I made one decision, to live life on my own terms! Good or bad, heaven or hell, my destiny would not be affected by anyone else but ME. can't change me, Fernando can't change me, Pest can't change me, hell, even you can't change me!"

"You truly are foolish. Do you believe you have a choice in this matter? I CHOSE YOU. I am in control of EVERYTHING in your life! You can't run from me, hide from me, or resist me. Be glad that I've decided to make something out of your pathetic life, rejoice in the fact I gave you Purpose,"

"Be glad that I am giving you the chance to bring the Kingdom of God down to earth,"

Alexis gritted her teeth, "No. I will not let you control me, and I have something against you,"

"And what is that, child?"

"This,"

Suddenly Alexis pulled out something from under her hospital bed, a pentagram. The portal between reality and eternal damnation.

"How?"

"I thought you were the wise one, demon," Alexis chuckled, "You see, because you are apart of my mind now, I know the same knowledge that you do. Now some of it I can't comprehend, but I did wrap my brain around this. This thing right here is a gate to the fiery gates of your hometown of hell, and in order to get you out of my head back into damnation, I just have to say these words,"

"You're bluffing,"

"Regna terrae,"

"How did you-"

"Cantae deo,"

"Wait, no-"

"Psallite Domino,"

"Stop this at-"

"Per caelum,"

As Alexis Riot continued to chant, she felt her blood boil. Her back began to arch upwards, and her stomach felt ready to vomit. Her limbs began to contort, and the pain was nearly deafening. The demon was slowly being forced out of her body and back into the literal hellhole it came from.

"Caelum antiquos,"

"NO!"

Alexis then vomited, the discharge propelling across the room. Gross, but a sign what she was doing was working. After catching her breath, she began to chant the final verse,

"Glori Pa-"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT! Let's make a deal."

Alexis stopped, and as she did her body began to turn back to normal as the demon slowly regained its presence,

"What do you mean?"

"Listen, I will not take complete control of you, the apocalypse will be delayed, but ONLY IF you kill at least one person per month, one that could be considered sinful. You have to choose someone to kill yourself, and if you don't, I'll choose for you. Deal?"

Alexis thought to herself, should she really trust the literal devil? The devil did sound desperate though, even scared, and she did have some people she wanted to kill, Pest to name one. Why not?

"Deal,"

"Alright then, I never break a promise, and I hope you understand the consequences if you break yours,"

"I do,"

"Hello there Alexis,"

Alexis then turned up to see a doctor, her heart stopped. Not literally, but she was in some deep shit. What if the doctor saw her talking to herself, with a pentagram In her hand and vomit all across the room? She was about to get thrown into the looney bin! All well, all things considered it was probably better to have her get locked up in an asylum.

"Hello?"

"I'm just here to tell you the good news, you've been cleared!"

"Oh, well that's pretty neat,"

"Indeed it is miss, you have had a miraculous recovery, although I do recommend you keep the bandages on, it will help heal the burns."

Alexis looked at her arms, they were heavily bandaged. That could be a problem later on when she tried to wrestle, but for now it was alright.

"Got it,"

"Good to see you're ok and, what's with the pentagram?"

There was an awkward silence,

"Well... you see I had a little stomach flu and... heh heh.... I kind of threw up everywhere and this pentagram was on the floor and I just picked it up and well..... yeah throw me in the asylum,"

"Oh no miss, I wouldn't do such a thing. You see, we are one of the XWF's most frequently visited hospitals. We've seen patients of all shapes, sizes, and mental states come in and have always got them back out in fighting shape, nothing surprises us!"

The doctor then looked around, leaned down to Riot's ear, and whispered,

"In other words, I've seen some serious shit. Just don't try to kill me or the staff and we'll just let you go."

"Ok then... where's my stuff?"

"Just ask Nurse Julia outside, she will hand you your clothes, at least what we could salvage from the fi-"

"Don't remind me of that,"

"Alright... please don't kill me.... just talk to her and she will hand you your personal belongings, unless you want to stay in your hospital gown,"

Alexis then looked down at her baby blue gown and cringed,

"Yeah... no. No way I'll be caught dead wearing this,"

"Well then talk to Julia quickly! This is being filmed for a segment after all,"

"It is?" Alexis then looked around the room and saw a bunch of hidden cameras, "Oh it is! Hi Rioters and... oh shit..."

"People are actually seeing me in this thing!"

Alexis then ran out the door, leaving the doctor alone to look at the aftermath of the self exorcism, he wipes his brow and takes out his personal radio, contacting the Janitor.

"Yeah Bill, you won't believe this shit. Apparently Patient 455 attempted to perform a self exorcism. No, I don't know if her head twisted 360 degrees! All I know is that this place looks like a taco bell restroom, we need a clean up crew in Room 59 stat!"

He then put down the device and sighed,

"The things I do for my paycheck,"

I'll admit Rioters, this week has been pretty shitty for me.

First I lose to Austin Fernando, then I have to watch him walk out of my own match carrying the X-Treme title, and to top the shit sundae off Pest decides to set me on fire!

It makes a person angry, it makes a person want to snap, and I will snap,

I will snap Doctor D'Ville's neck.

Doc, I respect you. You are one off the greatest XWF superstars of all time, the literal King Of the XWF. You are just as good today as you were in your prime, but there's a small problem heading into your match against me,

You're at the wrong place at the wrong time.

You see Doctor, you're not dealing with the Riot Fernando dealt with. You're not dealing with the plucky underdog, you're not even dealing with the leader of the Riot Revolution,

You're dealing with ill intent, a pink haired monster.

You will be facing a animal, an animal who has been cornered, caged, and injured,

Dangerous combination.

Not only that doctor, you're not just an unlucky son of a bitch who is going to be the recipient of all the frustration and anger that tears apart my inner being, you're also an obstacle in front of a huge opportunity for a young and hungry wrestler like me,

The Gauntlet.

Now nothing is on the line there that I know off, but a win there would bump me up in the rankings while also helping me get momentum back from, you know, GETTING SET ON FUCKING FIRE.

Who knows? Maybe it would help me get another shot at the X-Treme Championship, maybe even the Universal Championship?

Or maybe I could just use the victory as a big middle finger to the CCWF, if they are still alive after Snow Job that is.

Point is, there is something I want, you are in the way of it, and I have nothing to lose.

And If a person has nothing to lose and something they want to gain, that's deadly.

They're unstoppable.

Doctor, what did you get your PHD in? I would guess phycology, considering you love playing mind games, but did you ever pursue a medical PHD at some point?

I hope you did, because when I throw your lifeless body in that ambulance as a warm up for the gauntlet, you will have to work together with the doctors in that vehicle to try and put yourself back together, just like that old nursery rhyme,

Doctor D'Ville sat on a wall,

Doctor D'Ville got fucking murdered by Alexis Riot,

And all the kings horses and all the kings men,

Couldn't put D'Ville back together again.

Well... it went something like that at least.

Riot Out.

PRAY

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Alexis Riot's post:
Blue Gator (01-24-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-24-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-24-2016)