Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 12:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
First Impression
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-12-2013, 01:28 PM Brick  First Impression -->

Rick Jones: First impressions can be deceptive. World 1 International learned that at my debut. Now, in the Octagon, I easily defeated my opponent. I don't even think I got hit.

He looks behind the camera.

RJ: Hey, dumbass! Yeah, you in the blue shirt. Did I get hit at all on Wednesday?

Dumbass: Uh…I don't know sir, I can't remember.

RJ: Can't remember!? How can you not remember, I beat him in what 15 seconds?

DA: Uh……13 seconds sir.

RJ: I'll wait for you to check.

DA: Uh…Now?

RJ: No, next Tuesday, yes right now!

I can't believe the interns they hire here.

10 seconds later

DA: Uh…you weren't hit at all sir.

RJ: That's all.

He then mumbles, "Dumbass."

RJ: Now, think what happened. I hit him with the Bulldozer. He probably would have been knocked out right there. Now, people saw that I refused to shake his hand. It wasn't disrespect, I just don't trust him. We were former tag team wrestlers on an independent circuit. As soon as we won the titles, he attacked me from behind. As soon as I came here, he asked if we could put the past behind us and I did. But, I still don't trust him. Now, if I knew him, how do you think I would react against someone I don't know? I will put you in the Northern Lights Lock, make you tap out, and maybe I'll break your arm, so you'll remember. See you Wednesday.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slickster's post:
(04-16-2013)