Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xecutive Decison
Donald Trump Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2015, 07:11 AM

[Image: 3DxIDGd.jpg]

Ladies and gentlemen of XWF and America, last night while drafting blueprints for out great wall of intolerance, I was emailed some disturbing footage by an anonymous sender.

The footage showed Trax's gang being hired by Robbie Bourbon to attack Dim in the backstage area in order to give Bourbon an advantage going into the match. 

As your X-Treme Commander in Chief, I've been left with no choice but to take action. My stance against cheaters is the same as my stance against terrorists; I'm going to be tough on them and their families. 

Robbie Bourbon, you are fined $20,000 and when you write that check, be sure to make it out to Donald J. Trump. That money will go towards our efforts to making America great again. 

TJ Wallace, you are fined $10,000 for being his accomplice. You will also make your check out to Donald J. Trump.

And finally, Trax. You're the head of the snake in this operation so you will pay the worst penalty of all. I am fining your mother $50,000, and again, she will write that check to Donald J. Trump. You better pay up, or I will be sending my people to her crackhouse to kick her door down.

Hopefully you boys learn your lesson from this. And just know that your money will be well-spent on my quest to making America great again. 

And one more thing.

Quote:Referee: This match is to be contended under normal tag rules, you will abide by it or I will DQ you. Got it? Good.

That right there is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. No, referee, it's not contested under normal rules, it's contested under HOUSE OF HELL rules. Therefor, I am vetoing the referee's decision of the match and ruling it a draw. Also, Mr. referee; you're fired. 

That's my decision and you will like it. If you hate it, then that makes you a cheater which makes you an enemy of America. Not only will I ban Muslim travel, I will also ban cheaters from coming into the XWF.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-19-2015, 10:29 AM

Can I not come into the U.S. anymore, then?

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-19-2015, 02:08 PM

i agree the referee for my match should be fired right now and the decision to be as a draw! It was MY creation which means MY RULES. That referee had NO RIGHT to change the rules of MY MATCH!

I demand the match be made a draw or I will sue the XWF for breach of contract and believe me, the XWF will be in bigger trouble then when it went on hiatus for a few months!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! DONT FUCK WITH ISIS!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-19-2015, 09:55 PM

"I actually agree with Mr. Trump. Robbie Bourbon is a coward, a womanizer, and a patriarch. He does not belong on television sets or with any cameras near him whatsoever. He is a pain and a nuisance to womyn everywhere. His putrescent phallusmongering bullshit fuckshit is the reason our society is so strained and diminished because of an insistance on men to lead us."

"I'm known to prefer smarter leaderiship."

[Image: GLC3FAq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O&gt;

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-20-2015, 08:43 AM

Get your ass outta here Donald trump

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post