Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ultimate Wednesday Warfare (4/10/13) PART 1
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-11-2013, 01:11 PM

[Image: kQDFZ.jpg]

Wednesday Night Warfare
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY
April 10, 2013

Are you ready?

Are you ready to fight like you've never fought before?

The arena is packed; a melting pot of wrestling fans, MMA fans, and bar fighters. This particular Warfare crowd is more rowdy than our usual group of onlookers. The beer is flowing, f-bombs are being dropped, and tits are EVERYWHERE. Titties in front row, titties in the middle row, even titties in the rafters. There's even a couple having sex in front of the Octagon Girls. Those poor Octagon Girls. There's even a group of women with their titties hanging out and they're holding signs that spell out "Duke of knockers"

John Black is in attendance as well by the order of his owner John Madison. John Madison sent John Black out to serve as Warfare's popcorn boy.

Sex, slavery, fights, swearing, alcohol, ecstasy, tits, and THE OCTAGON... what has Warfare become?

Let's kick this shit off with our first match.

ULTIMATE WARFARE

At this moment, we go backstage where Tyrone is taping his hands in preparation for his match. Wallace Witasick is also there to provide support and encourage Tyrone.

Wallace Witasick: "This is your night, Tyrone. That Octagon is YOUR Octagon. Not Dana White's, not Mark Flynn's, it's yours. Make him tap or knock him out, Tyrone. That is your one and only assignment for tonight."

Tyrone: "Sounds good to me, boss. Consider it done."

Wallace Witasick: "Good-- very good."

Eric Rex before the Match

*Steve Sayors is backstage, prepared for an interview.*

Steve: This is Steve Sayors of the XWF, here to introduce you to a new member of our roster. His name is Eric Rex!

*A man walks and stands besides Steve Sayors. He's dressed in tan BDUs and a black t-shirt. He appears to be very calm yet slightly annoyed.*

SS: So Eric, how does it feel to make it to the XWF?

ER: It's a job.

SS: "It's a job"? That's all? The XWF is home to some of the greatest competitors in sports entertainment! Some of the best wrestlers in the world call this place home!

ER: I'm not denying that. There's a lot of talented individuals here, but I couldn't care less. These guys are distracted. They chase titles, competition, merchandise sales, fans, and each other. They fight for glory and honor. None of that matters to me.

SS: None of that matters to you? If you're not here to be a champion or for the competition, then why did you come to XWF?

ER: Easy. I came here for 3 reasons. To make money, to hurt people, and to impose my will in and out of the ring. The XWF is giving me the opportunity to do all 3, and as long as they do, you'd better believe this will be where I call "home".

SS: Well, our fans don't want to see anybody seriously injured! I was told you spent time in the military and, later, as a mercenary contracted by the US government?

ER: You've got good intel. Like I said, money, pain, and control. That's what I wanted then, and that's what I want now. To everyone here in XWF, consider that a warning, and an advertisement. You pay me, you aquire my services. You step in the ring with me, or someone paying me, you get hurt. It's as simple as that.

SS: Wait, are you soliciting other competitors?

ER: I believe the message was clear. If not, allow me reiterate: Eric Rex is open for business. Tonight will be my resume.

*Eric Rex turns and walks away as the camera zooms in close to Steve Sayors.*

SS: Interesting words from Eric Rex! Will he be able to capitalize on those words? Only time will tell. Let's all hope no one gets hurt, regardless! Back to you!

Eric Rex
- vs -
Mr. Rockwell
No Holds Barred

Steve Sayors: Its time for our first match on this historic Ultimate Warfare card, and it is going to be a real doozy! A feast of fisticuffs, a showcase of submission holds! These two men are rookies in the XWF, but upper management has already pegged both as sure-fire future main event material. First out, we have Eric Rex...coming out to the tune of industrial metal legends Ministry...his eyes are ice-cold and focus...he's totally oblivious to the packed crowd roaring and reaching at him...this man who comes from a storied, well-documented MMA background and what better, more appropriate time for him to transition into the world of professional wrestling than on Ultimate Warfare, where the action will take place inside the octagon! Most professional wrestlers fear being put on their backs more than anything else, but this man, who is a master of the triangle choke--including a special variation he refers to as the Cuban Necktie--this man is perhaps most dangerous with his back to the canvas. Especially so in this unique environment, where pinfalls will not be called...and victory can be achieved only through submission or knock-out!

Liz Weinberg: That bald psycho gives me chills...think his face would crack if he ever tried to smile? Maybe instead of wrestling he should be getting therapy somewhere. Now this man here, The Franchise Player...Mr. Rockwell, this is the kind of man the XWF needs more of! They say this man is destined for greatness, that born to lead the unwashed masses into enlightenment....!

Steve Sayors: Who says that?

Liz Weinberg: He does! And he's about as trustworthy as they come, after all, he's destined for greatness. But wow...look at the ingratitude from the audience...here's a man that could lead them out of their trailer parks and projects...and here they are booing him! Maybe the unwashed masses are afraid of a shower or something...

Steve Sayors: The XWF fans are no fools, Liz. They can smell a rat...and I think that's just what they smell in Mr. Rockwell, here....a big rat! Which is not to say that he is not a brilliant technician. I will be the first to say, he has more than earned his way into an XWF contract. But just because you're a great wrestler, doesn't mean that you get to stick your nose up at the common man.

Liz Weinberg: Says who? Seems like he's doing a pretty good job of just that, Sayors! Hey, if you love the fans so much, why don't you go sit out there with them and let them spill their beer all over you?

Steve Sayors: Liz, the fans are the reason for the XWF's existence. The reason that these two titans are currently staring right into one another...as the referee gives them the instructions...and wow, those are the eyes of a killer in Eric Rex that are burning into Mr. Rockwell right now. He is ready to go! There's the bell...and Rex runs right across the cage to meet Mr. Rockwell! Rockwell shoots in for a takedown, but Rex stuffs it with a sprawl...he's got Rockwell in a front headlock...and, what a knee by Eric Rex! There's one, two...its a flurry of knees as he's got Rockwell trapped on his hands and feet in that front headlock...

Liz Weinberg: Hey, knees to a downed opponent are illegal!

Steve Sayors: Under unified rules, yes, they are Liz! But these aren't unified rules! Rockwell gets to his feet and shucks Rex off...but now Rex is right back on top of him...he's got him in the Muay Thai plume...and he's continuing his barrage of knees! Rockwell has no answer to Rex's offense here...he...oh, a blatant rake to the eye by Rockwell...the referee is warning him now...Rex is rubbing his eyes, but he doesn't want to take any time to recover...he wants to jump right back in there!

Liz Weinberg: Think Rex has ever heard of Just For Men? Not that it would really help...he's still got his face to take care of.

Steve Sayors: Would you stop worrying about Rex's hair and focus on the match? Another time up by Rockwell and Rex...this time Rockwell manages to pummel inside, he's got Rex in a bearhug...into a belly to belly suplex! Side-mount by Rockwell...but Rex quickly regains his guard...hip-bump sweep by Rex...right into the full-mount position....! He's raining blow after blow on the so-called Franchise Player! And maybe, just maybe those blows are meant as some retribution for the way that man sniffed his nose at the people that payed good money to watch him here tonight!

Liz Weinberg: Actually, Sayors, Rex completely ignored the fans, if you recall. They didn't even seem to exist to him.

Steve Sayors: Well, what does exist right now is the chance that this match is going to be stopped unless Mr. Rockwell finds some way to stop this onslaught...he says he's destined for greatness...well right now, he looks to be destined for a defeat via ground and pound! Rockwell's covering up desperately...but in doing so, he practically gave up an arm to Eric Rex, who gladly takes it...and spins around into an armbar! Rex stands up and attempts to stand Rex in an effort to escape the hold...but Rex simply switches over to his specialty...the triangle! Rockwell gets both feet into Rex's armpits...creating space...and manages to shuck the Birmingham natives legs off of him...textbook escape by Rockwell, who is apparently no slouch when it comes to matwork himself! Rockwell sits back for a leglock now...but Rex sits up with him...and re-takes the mount! Rockwell reverses him and now we have the Franchise Player on top, in the extremely dangerous guard of Eric Rex! And as I say that, Rex goes for Kimura from guard on Rockwell! But in going for the Kimura, he opened up his guard...Rockwell pushes down one of Rex's legs...and slithers around to back-control...and now...Rockwell maneuvers into an arm-bar of his own! Rex rolls out and ends up on top, inside Rockwell's guard...but Rex stands up...breaks open the guard...and backs away, signalling for Rockwell to stand up with him!

Liz Weinberg: Yeah, as if Rockwell is supposed to just go and take the fight wherever Rex wants it. If that balding bum wants a toe-to-toe striking contest, its up to him to make it happen.

Steve Sayors: Well, Rockwell, for his part...is obliging Rex! But, I don't think that's wise...Rex immediately establishes the Muay Thai plum yet again...and...low-blow by Rockwell....how on Earth did the referee miss that? He nails his special face-cutter, the Cloud-9...and Rex is out cold...but Rockwell, instead of backing off so the referee can take note and end the match, is locking his opponent up in Mr. Rockwell's Inferno, his special take on the Indian Deathlock submission...he's going to crank it for as long as he can before the referee realizes his opponent is out cold and has no way of tapping...!

Liz Weinberg: Don't worry, Sayors...the ref isn't that oblivious...any time now, he'll figure it out...give him a minute...there you go, see? Its all over! Submission victory, by Mr. Rockwell!

Steve Sayors: Submission victory? Give me a break. The man cheated his way to this win. And Eric Rex certainly did not tap out. Destined for greatness? More like destined for infamy as yet another disgraceful rule-breaker.

Winner: Mr. Rockwell

Touche

The scene bursts open to backstage where Shane and the Black Circle were arriving to the party. kicks in the back door as the four members of the Black Circle gather as a hide away after escaping their very interesting lunch. The scurry around the outside the octagon and start antagonizing the fans who are constantly booing them. Duke is destroying property, Madison is mocking the crowd, NAZI is being a racist. All while smiles and laughs. The four of them stand in the middle of the octagon as it appears is about to speak until....

From down the ramp comes Wallace Witasick and Tyrone!

Two on Four??

Is Wallace insane?

holds a mic to his lips...

Shane : Really? Don't waste our time.

Wallace and Tyrone continue moving towards the cage.....

behind them in the shadows a few feet behind starts to march from the back...

AN ARMY OF TYRONE'S!!!

Wallace has cloned Tyrone 700 times...

Wallace Witasick: You see Shane, I knew I had to increase security for the fact I knew you'd be here, competing in a match no less!!

The Black circle notices it is highly outnumbered. NAZI surrounded by a bunch of African American's is not a good combination.

The army of clones start backing the four Black Circle members away as they start to slip out the side of the cage before the army can get to them.

Shane : "Touche Wallace."

Witasick takes control on Warfare.

Masked Warrior
- vs -
'The Xtremist' Bryce
No Holds Barred

Masked Warrior is already in the ring while he waits for Bryce to come out.

Bryce walks out to the ring with his crew Hired Bodyguard 1, Hired Bodyguard 2, and Hardcore Legend

Both men touch fists in the center of the ring, and the match is on!

Warrior goes after Bryce with a spin kick, but Bryce side steps it.

Bryce nails Warrior with a punch to the jaw! That punch dazed Warrior. He follows up with another punch, and another! A fourth punch, and 5

8 punches and Warrior falls down to the mat!

Remember, the referee couldn't care less about the number of punches thrown, he's just there to stop the match if a knock out occurs.

Warrior is in bad shape as Bryce lays into him with some body strikes on the mat. Warrior scrambles up to his feet. We get a close up of his face and he has a cut above his eye. I think Warrior might have knocked himself off balance with the momentum of that kick he threw which was what allowed Bryce to connect with the punch.

Bryce chases Warrior who's trying to regroup. Bryce lands a punch to the back of Warrior's head as he runs after him. That's an illegal move under traditional UFC rules, but it's legal here!

Warrior tries to push Bryce off for what looked like a thrust kick attempt, but Bryce caught the ankle and took him down! Holy shit, Bryce jumps onto the chest of Warrior and begins to rain down on him with punches! Bryce is a beast tonight!

Hired Bodyguard 2 looks very cheerful at ringside. Hired Bodyguard 1 is all business though.

We lose count of the punches that Bryce has landed on Warrior. He's just hitting him non-stop with lefts and right while Warrior covers up.

Uh oh, this doesn't look good for Warrior...

He's dropping his fists....

He's going limp.....

Aaaand he's done. Warrior has been pummeled unconscious!

Bryce gets a big win tonight on Warfare.

Winner: Bryce

Sayors impressed by handstands

We cut to the backstage area where we find Steve Sayors standing before us.

Steve Sayors: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time -- Sweet Cheapshots!"

The crowd out in the Garden reacts with a chorus of boos. The camera pans over and we see Sweet Cheapshots doing a handstand of all things. We widen as Sayors steps into frame and Cheapshots hops to his feet.

Steve Sayors: "Cheapshots, you had an impressive win last week over Mark Flynn. Do you think you can keep that momentum going forward tonight against Steve Davids and Man Preaching Nothing?"

Sweet Cheapshots: "Steve, last week I pinned Mark Flynn as simple as I did that handstand right there. I'm a big believer in if you got it, flaunt it, and nobody flaunts it better than I do every single night. We live in a debt based society. Our country is in debt, our kids are out of shape, they can't read, they're lagging behind Japan in test scores brought down primarily by school districts like the ones here in New York."

The crowd does not like that and they let Cheapshots know it...

Sweet Cheapshots: "Me? I'm a walking surplus. A surplus of talent, athleticism, charisma, you name it! Everything I've ever wanted I have! Except one thing... a chance to be at the top where I belong."

A very mixed response from the crowd after that sentiment. No one has ever doubted Cheapshots ability in the ring.

Sweet Cheapshots: "So make sure you all hang onto your ticket stubs because after tonight you're gonna want to note the time and place you were when Sweet Cheapshots turned the spotlight on him."

The crowd returns to a healthy boo fest as Cheapshots leans in toward Sayors.

Sweet Cheapshots: "Later."

As Cheapshots steps out of frame we fade out!

'The Paladin' Chris Hartt
- vs -
'Slick' Rick Jones
No Holds Barred

Steve Sayors: Here he comes, the former state champion wrestler, former collegiate stand-out, Minnesota's favorite son, "The Paladin", Chris Hartt, ladies and gentleman! This format should be a perfect showcase for Hartt, given his amateur background.

Liz Weinberg: This the cage, Steve, not a college gymnasium. I'm pretty sure people weren't throwing knees at him during his amateur career.

Steve Sayors: Fair enough, Liz, however, lets recall that perhaps a majority of mixed martial arts champions to date have come from an amateur wrestling background, be it Ken Shamrock, Kazushi Sakuraba, Matt Hughes, Minoru Suzuki, Renato Sobral, or Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

Liz Weinberg: Good job going diverse with that list, Sayors. Very international.

Steve Sayors: Actually, the list of MMA greats with wrestling backgrounds is pretty much endless, so I really spared you. Point is, this is the perfect place for Chris Hartt to shine tonight.

Liz Weinberg: Well, maybe if he had another opponent, besides...him!

Steve Sayors: Ah, the arena black-out that heralds the arrival of the Slick One, Rick Jones. What a contrast in music...'For Whom the Bell Tolls' by Metallica, for the savage, aggressive Rick Jones...and 'Unbreakable', by Fireflight on the part of noble if arrogant Paladin, Chris Hartt.

Liz Weinberg: So, would you say this is a battle for Minnesota, right here? Both of these guys are Minneapolis natives...so I'd bet that there are plenty of bragging rights on the line tonight...

Steve Sayors: Yes, who can guess at what sort of past might be shared by these two masters of the ring, these two Minneapolis born grapplers that each found fame in the XWF? If there is any sort of hometown rivalry, I suppose it will be sorted out tonight, in the cage! The referee's giving the instructions...Chris Hartt offers a handshake...and Rick Jones slaps it aside! Perhaps there is a past between them...

Liz Weinberg: There's the bell...!

Steve Sayors: Chris Hartt shoots in for a single-leg...but Rick Jones gets his arms around Hartt's upper torso...heaves him up...and slams him down onto the mat with a brutal power-bomb! Hartt's stunned...and Jones is practically wrenching his shoulder off with a Northern Lights Lock Kimura hold! Hartt's refusing to tap...but his rotator cuff must be completely destroyed! The referee's halting the contest....! Total blow out by Rick Jones!

Winner: "Slick" Rick Jones

'The Element' Owen Crooks
- vs -
Big Bad Leroy
No Holds Barred

Steve Sayors: This is an interesting match we've got coming up here...on one hand, we have Owen Crooks, a master of catch-as-catch-can wrestling who learned his trade at none other than the famed Wolverhampton Slaughter House, which ranks with Wigan's Snake Pit as one of the premiere exports of catch-wrestling masters. Double wrist-locks, short-arm scissors, Owen Crooks knows all the submissions in the book, including many which have probably been forgotten by those not so fortunate as him to have studied at the foot of the masters of yesterday! And on the other hand, we've got Big Bad Leroy, a man with a physique that would make Hercules himself envious...but who has yet to truly display any degree of wrestling ability inside the squared circle. In fact, he's actually spent very little time in the ring at all thus far in his XWF career.

Liz Weinberg: The bodybuilder versus the catch-as-catch-can submission master...

Steve Sayors: You know, this is almost a battle of two wrestling eras...isn't? Owen Crooks representing the Billy Rileys, the Billy Robinsons, the Johnny Saints and Karl Gotchs...Big Bad Leroy representing the era that was first ushered in by Superstar Billy Graham, the era where bodybuilder physiques became valued over technical prowess and men like Robinson, Saint and Riley turned into a dying breed.

Liz Weinberg: Yeah, I guess that is true. I mean, Owen Crooks does have a pretty mediocre build compared to Leroy's. Not that Leroy's really easy on the eyes...he's more freak than hunk. Anyway, Crooks should have a pretty easy time tonight though...Leroy's made his flunkies do his fighting for him in all of his previous matches...this time, inside the octagon, that won't be an option.

Steve Sayors: Crooks is in the cage now, stretching and warming up...he looks totally at ease. He knows that this bout is a perfect fit to showcase his skills. And here comes...huh? Is that Big Bad Leroy under that suit of body armor....?

[Image: Halo%203%20Master%20Chief%2012-Inch%20Ac...%20big.jpg]

Liz Weinberg: Well, the rules stated no gloves, but nothing about body armor, I guess. And wait, who is that coming out, with the long, white hair and beard, accompanying Big Bad Leroy to the cage...?

Steve Sayors: I'm being told that this is Leroy's new manager, Good Little Roy Lee.

[Image: 2006olympia_mf305.jpg]

Liz Weinberg: Something about Good Little Roy Lee...looks strangely familiar....

Steve Sayors: Wait, for the love of Pete! That's not Leroy's manager...that's the big coward himself, dressed up in a disguise to avoid having to step into the cage like a man!

Liz Weinberg: No, Sayors. Not all black people look alike! Roy Lee's totally different...look, he's got long white hair...and a long white beard! That's definitely Big Bad Leroy under that suit of armor...and besides, Owen Crooks doesn't look worried about it!

Steve Sayors: No, The Element seems to have every confidence in the world that his submission-prowess will bring the victory home...and put the Wolverhampton Slaughter House back on the map! We have the bell...and its time for this cage match to get started! "Leroy" charges Crooks...and Crooks easily flips him to his back with a fireman's carry...he hangs onto the arm and moves into an arm-lock...his armored foe rolls out of the hold...but Crooks flows right into a front chin-lock...into a snap suplex...float over...to a neck-crank! It looks like Crooks' armored enemy will have no choice but to submit to this vicious neck-crank...

Liz Weinberg: Good Little Roy Lee...what's that he's producing out of his robes...its some sort of photo...he's pointing to the photo....which I can't quite make out from here...but looks to be...is that a photo of an old man, bound and gagged? He's shouting something like, 'You win, he dies!'

Steve Sayors: Crooks has suddenly stopped fighting...he's relinquished the neck-crank...the armored man...who is supposedly Big Bad Leroy underneath all that...has just place Crooks in a standing arm-triangle...and Crooks has tapped out, without offering any resistance! This...this is unprecedented!

Liz Weinberg: Well, gotta give to Leroy. I thought he was toast for sure, but it looks like he was able to pull off the upset here. Miracles do happen, I guess.

Steve Sayors: First of all, I will not insult the audiences in intelligence by saying I believe for one moment that was Big Bad Leroy beneath that armor. White hair and beard aside, Big Bad Leroy, coward that he is, is right there outside the cage...and I believe he just blackmailed his way to a victory over Owen Crooks.

Liz Weinberg: Ah, whatever. I'm sure it'll all sort itself out.

Steve Sayors: Hopefully, there's an investigation into this. If this shows up as a loss on Crooks' record, that is just disgraceful.

Winner: Big Bad Leroy

'Peter Gilmour
- vs -
Ursula Areano
No Holds Barred

The bell rings and Gilmour runs at Ursula, taking her down with a running clothesline. He picks Ursula up and drops her hard with a powerslam before dragging her to the edge of the octagon. He leans her against the mesh and strikes her with repeated knees to the face!

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!

Seven knees before he suplexes her to the center of the octagon. She gets up, blocks a punch from Gilmour and strikes back at him with a headbutt, which barely hurts Gilmour. Gilmour strikes back with one of his own. Ursula stumbles back and Gilmour runs at her taking her down with a big boot! She makes it up to her feet, and Gilmour lifts her up in a fireman's carry before dropping her down into a brainbuster! Ursula may have gotten little offense in thus far, but she proves how tough the woman are in the XWF, as she gets up pretty quickly after that and strikes Gilmour with 1....2....3....4 punches! He stumbles back and Ursula takes him down with an enziguri kick to the face! She stomps on Gilmour's right leg and then locks in a figure-four leglock!

GIlmour doesn't look ready to give up yet!

He pries at her grip!

But her legs are stong and he fails to break her grip.

He tries to break her grip again....

And manages to do so.

Gilmour gets to his feet, as does Ursula. Gilmour tries to lock up, but Ursula is smarter than to fall for that. She moves aside as he moves in to lock up and then superkicks him while he's vulnerable! He falls to the floor of the octagon and Ursula climbs up one wall of the octagon! This doesn't seem like a good idea at all! She dives off, striking Gilmour with an elbow drop, but she ends up downed by the move also. Both are still conscious, according to XWF officials. Ursula soon manages to get back up to her feet. She waits for Gilmour to get up, and when he does, Ursula hits Gilmour from behind with a kick to the head. Gilmour still powers to his feet and strikes Ursula with a huge punch, which was intended for a knock-out, but it fails and Ursula only gets knocked down. Ursula struggles to get back to her feet, but Gilmour grabs her from behind and uses her face as a battering ram against the post in one of the corners of the octagon! He then drags her by her hair back to the center of the octagon and lifts her up in a military press, but Ursula manages to drop down behind him! She then takes Gilmour down with a backstabber! Ursula hits Gilmour with a running flip senton to the back, which takes the wind out of Gilmours' sails. He slowly gets up, but not quick enough to catch Ursula off-guard. She runs at him, and he lifts him for a powerbomb, but she saw that coming, delivers some punches into his face, and drops onto her feet before connecting with a sitout facebuster!

Ursula locks in a koji clutch She's going for a submission!!!

Gilmour writhes in pain!

Gilmour writhes in pain!

Gilmour writhes in pain!

Gilmour writhes in pain!

Gilmour writhes in pain!

Gilmour writhes in pain!

Gilmour TAPS OUT!!!

Winner: Ursula Areano

KnightMask
- vs -
Crimson Cobra
No Holds Barred

“Nothings Gunna Stand In Our Way” by Kick Axe is now blasting and heard all throughout the arena, the drunken fight fans along with the sober ones are on their feet cheering ready for the next match on this ever so exciting night of Wednesday Warfare.

KnightMask comes to the octagon with no gloves and wearing shin-pads reminiscent of the Japanese shoot-wrestling federations of old the same federations which KnightMask counts amongst his primary inspirations. He's also wearing a football jersey with the number 39, which in Japan is the symbol of KnightMask's hero, the famed catch-wrestler, Kazushi Sakuraba! The camera pans around to see Sakuraba in the front row ready to watch the battle for his sport to continue living on.

But with a camera switch to the other side the UFC hall of famer Royce Gracie is seen on the opposite side of the cage hoping to see his sport thriving through Crimson Cobra.

With KnightMask’s theme song coming to a close Crimson Cobra’s hits over the PA system. Cobra walks out sporting something unusual to his regular attire, MMA shorts with slits in the sides of the knees allowing for more leg movement. Cobra has his regulated gloves on but notices his opponent in the octagon isn’t wearing any. Cobra points and whispers to his escorts.

A pair of scissors are taken to the gloves and cut them off, Cobra still has the taping and hand wraps just no gloves on. He signals to a guy who is further backstage and the man brings out Crimson Cobra’s gi. It looks like this match is going to be a good old fashion UFC tournament style fight!

The two fighters are in the octagon awaiting the match to get underway. Cobra ties his purple belt onto his gi after finally getting it all set up and the ring announcer walks into the cage.

Ring Announcer: The following contest will be held under official rules! The winner will be declared only after a knockout or submission! There will be three, five minute rounds with a one minute interval in between each round. Now Introducing….. IN THE BLUE CORNER! This man stands five foot seven inches tall, he weighed in at one hundred, eighty five pounds. He is a Catch-wretling style fighter and hails from Sparta, Michigan…….. HE IS KKNNNNIIIIGHT MASK!

The crowd erupts into a cheer. Shouting, the crowd is getting louder and louder as the announcer waits to introduce his opponent.

Ring Announcer: AND in the RED CORNER! The opponent, he stands six foot tall and weighed in at one hundred, eighty five pounds! He is a jiu-jitsu and muai thai style fighter hailing from Aurora, Colorado! HE IS CRRRRIIIIIMMMMSON COOOOOOBBRRAA!

Crimson Cobra and KnightMask tie-up Cobra with a duck-under and he's got his arms around KnightMask's back. KnightMask looks for a Kimura but Cobra heaves him aloft and bridges into a German suplex! He rolls over...and...its another German suplex! Shades of KnightMask's fellow Michigander, Dan Severn in the UFC 4 tournament...Cobra goes for another German suplex...and another....and....he's going to hit yet another one...he takes KnightMask up....

BUT NO! The masked grappler hooks one Cobra's legs and explodes into a rolling knee-bar! Cobra pushes his free foot against KnightMask's butt driving his hostage leg free of the leg-locking expert's clutches. But KnightMask switches to an Achilles lock, Crimson Cobra drives his foot through, so that it’s his knee rather than his ankle between KnightMask's armpit and twists into an omoplata!

KnightMask rolls...into an omoplata of his own! The two men are in a pretzel created by two bodies. Cobra looking to inflict pain on the arm of KnightMask while he attempts to do the same to Cobra.

Crimson Cobra rolls out and now both grapplers are on their feet as is the capacity crowd! Crimson Cobra looks up at the clock seeing that it has only been two minutes as the clock reads 3:47 and continues to click down.

Crimson Cobra and KnightMask clinch together, Cobra feeds a number of vicious knees to KnightMask's abdomen. The mask grappler is staggered, but manages secure a whizzer and roll into a leg-lock ending up with an outside leg triangle on Crimson Cobra's leg and a heel-hook!

This is unusual normally, KnightMask, leery of injuring his opponents, stays away from this hold, which is known for its ability to shred knee ligaments with minimal force. Perhaps this is a sign of the respect he has for the adversary he's facing tonight! Crimson, however, sits up and grasps KnightMask's head, pulling his chin into his chest in a vicious neck-crank! Neither man is relinquishing their hold!

KnightMask's head and Crimson Cobra's knees are both in grave danger Cobra is digging KnightMask's chin deep into his chest, while KnightMask seems to have twisted his heel-hook to the point that Crimson's heel is facing the same direction as his knee...

OHHH! I think the sound we just heard was Crimson's knee exploding and KnightMask's neck snapping! The clacking of the ten seconds left sound is heard and the men continue holding onto the locks! Finally, thank GOD the round is over but will either man even be able to walk let alone fight for the next round?

Crimson Cobra hobbles over to his chair and sits on it letting his seemingly destroyed leg take a short break. KnightMask holds his neck as he stumbles to his side of the cage where he will to sit and take a quick rest.

Sakuraba comes into the cage and begins to speak to KnightMask giving him pointers on what he is doing good and what to look out for.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

The air horn sounds and the rest period is over the two must get up and do battle again! Cobra can barely stand on his leg and KnightMask is unable to move his head to the left or right and now must keep Cobra directly in front of him, which shouldn’t be a problem with the injured leg.

The two men hobble to the center of the cage and are ready to keep fighting for their dignity both men showing more heart than any other combatant tonight! KnightMask shoots in for the takedown, he gets it! He's in Crimson Cobra's guard Cobra strikes with the speed of his serpentine namesake, establishing a triangle choke!

The choke is locked in deep!

Cobra wiggles his body off to the side and cuts the angle on KnightMask making the choke only tighter and blood vessels are now visible even through the mask on KnightMask’s head!

KnightMask stands up, in an attempt to create space and allow himself to breath. Heaving Cobra aloft Cobra has the choke completely sunk KnightMask staggers, Cobra’s leg is still damaged from earlier and is forced to lighten the hold so that he can stop and not be overcome by pain.

Cobra holds onto KnightMask’s head with his arm and the other hand is latches onto his foot that is across KnightMask’s back. He readjusts the lock and it’s not quite as tight but the veins are again popping out of KnighMask’s head.

KnightMask stands to both his feet again now lifting Cobra high above the mat!

KnightMask manages to power-bomb Cobra to the canvas! Neither man is moving...it looks as if the choke has rendered KnightMask unconscious...but the power-bomb has knocked Crimson Cobra senseless! Who is going to get up first...? If either...?

Both are slowly rising to their feet. They meet each other head on...

A right hook from Cobra is dodged by Knightmask. He slips underneath Cobras armpit and spears his back into the cage at a full running sprint!!!

Cobra goes down..

and what's this....

Knightmask out of nowhere slides down to the ground quickly...

and he's got it locked in!

Ladies and Gentlemen the infamous Knightlock has Cobra writhing in pain...

Tighter...

Tighter...

Cobra has no choice!

He taps

WINNER: KNIGHTMASK

Steve Davids
- vs -
Man Preaching Nothing
- vs -
Sweet Cheapshots
No Holds Barred

“What I’ve Done” by Linkin Park blasts over the PA system and the lights begin to move around the crowd as a long haired man begins to walk out of the backstage. He walks in the new arena not exactly familiar to the arena walking out from the backstage with the fans so close to him. Steve Davids is dodging hands that reach through the wall of security men walking to the octagon with him. Steve gets to the cage finally and he watches as the referee unlocks the door and opens it for him. Davids walks up the steel steps that lead up to the octagon, the cage door closes behind him and he is instructed to do a lap in the cage before stopping but he doesn’t follow the instructions from the referee.

As the earlier song comes to a close “Like a Rolling Stone” by Bob Dylan hits and MPN appears from the backstage, he as well has a wall of security around him as he is being escorted to the octagon. He stops when he is half way there and he begins to shout “THERE IS NO ANSWER!” he continues walking but stops three more times and repeats his words as he laughs. He approaches the octagon and looks into the cage to see one of his two opponents. MPN laughs and stomps up the steel steps making his way into the battle zone. MPN stands on the opposite side of Steve Davids.

“Can You Hear Me Now?” takes over the PA system in the arena and Sweet Cheapshots is now the man that the spotlight is following out of the backstage. Cheapshots like the other two men and everyone else tonight is escorted by the group of security guards to help keep the fans, which are so close, at bay. Cheapshots is getting more of a pop then either of the two previous men that have entered the octagon already. Cheapshots makes his way to the entrance of the octagon and awaits for the referee to open the door for him. With already two men in the octagon this is something never before seen in UFC or XWF history.

The three men are set in the cage as the ring announcer comes to the middle and begins to introduce the men to the fans in a more formal MMA style.

Ring Announcer: In the RED CORNER! He weighed in at two hundred and forty five pounds, he stands six foot and three inches tall, from Boston, ENGLAND! SSSTEEEEVE DAVIDS!

The cameras all zoom in on Steve as he gets a massive booing from the crowd. Steve doesn’t seem to care about the crowd’s reaction and he raises his arms ready to fight and ready to win this match.

Ring Announcer: And in the BLUE CORNER! He weighed in at two hundred and twenty pounds, he stands five feet and eight inches tall, from Burlington, IOWA! MAANNN PRRRREEEACHING NOOOTHIIIING!

The cameras now focused on MPN as he also get a nice negative pop from the fans and don’t give a damn about it. He looks intimidating as he stares at his two opponents. Again the cameras look to the ring announcer.

Ring Announcer: And in the….. Third corner? Yes…. Yes IN THE THIRD CORNER! He weighed in at two hundred and thirteen pounds, he stands six foot tall, and this man is from Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA! SWEET CHHHEEAAAPSHOTTTSSSS

The camera turns to the third man in this octagon bout Sweat Cheapshots. He is the only one to get the crowd to cheer for him and he turns around climbs the cage and sits at the top like a fighter who had just won his match. He raises his arms to the cheering and then hops down off of the cage preparing for the battle.

The ring announcer leaves the cage and is now replaced with a referee, this match can only be won by knockout of submission so the men will have to refrain from their usually tactics and focus more on technical holds, or precise striking.

The bell rings signaling the match’s start and the three men stand still in a ready position, knees bent, and arms out, head looking back and forth from one opponent to the other. The three begin to slowly circle the cage intently staring at each other. MPN makes the first move he charges Sweet Cheapshots, but Davids doesn’t want to be left out and he throws his arm out blindsiding and clotheslining MPN sending him to the mat, Davids tries to capitalize on this and sends a flying punch towards the downed MPN.

BUT MPN is able to move out of the way and Davids ends up smashing his fist to the mat of the octagon. Cheapshots gives MPN a stiff kick to the stomach bending him over and giving Cheapshots the perfect angle for a knockout punch! Cheapshots winds back and beings to throw the punch…

SPEAR! Cheapshots has been brought down to the mat by Davids. Steve Davids then begins to furiously throw punch after punch at Cheapshots but Davids is hardly able to connect with any as Sweet holds his hands up blocking the shots. MPN rubs his stomach where he took the kick and looks down at the scrap going on.

MPN delivers a nice chopping kick to Davids back forcing Davids off of Cheapshots. MPN then hops down onto Cheapshots in the same mounted position that Davids was in and now MPN is throwing punch after punch body, body, head, and is working the entire area he has to work with on Sweet Cheapshots. Sweet has had enough of the punching, a few getting through and actually hurting him, he pushes MPN’s face backwards and MPN falls off balance.

With MPN standing above him Cheapshots delivers a perfectly aimed cheap shot on MPN dropping him to his knees. The referee runs over to warn Cheapshots that he just delivered an illegal blow.

BUT before the ref can finish talking Davids is back up and grabs onto MPN, he holds onto him and the two go stumbling into the cage. Davids has the upper hand by holding Cheapshots on the cage, Davids begins to throw knees to the body like he has seen the MMA fighters do when they get to this position. A powerful knee sends Cheapshots to the ground and Davids jumps on to give more attacks!

REVERSAL! Cheapshots was just baiting Davids by falling to the mat and he reversed the position and gets on top of Steve Davids now! MPN is still on the ground holding his hands at his crotch trying to recover.

Cheapshots is holding his position on top of Davids but he isn’t going for punches he is trying to get a submission hold locked in and finish this fight! Sweet Cheapshots gets up to his feet holding onto Davids legs and begins to lock in the sweet shot lock!

ITS LOCKED IN! Sweet Cheapshots has Steve Davids in his patented Sweet Shot Lock! The referee is down ready to stop the hold as soon as Davids taps out…

Davids shouts and slams his head on the mat trying to keep from tapping out, he shakes his head as the ref asks him if he wants to give up.

A fist is pounded to the mat not a tap but a sign that Davids is obviously in pain!

NO! MPN is back up and pushes Sweet Cheapshots out of the submission hold, MPN begins to take the attack on the man who hit him with an illegal shot. Sweet is being held by MPN in a modified thai clinch and MPN gives Cheapshots a nice hard hook to the face, but then Sweet gives him a punch back!

A Right!

A LEFT!

Another Right!

These two men are trading blows back and forth and the fans are cheering, standing in their chairs and are ready to see someone get knocked out.

MPN hits Cheapshots with a heavy right uppercut and Cheapshots’s legs wobble, he stumbles backwards and his knees buckle but he is able to hold himself up. He continues stumbling backwards and hits the cage that was a good five feet behind him before he got punched. MPN charges at Cheapshots but trips over the downed Davids who is still in pain from the submission hold. MPN makes his way back up to his feet but Cheapshots has had time to recover and is able to instead hit MPN with a hard right

POWERFUL left!

A staggering RIGHT!

A body PUNCH!

DODGE!

HOOK!

Davids is back up and he joins the brawl!

A LEFT HOOK!

A HEAD KICK is thrown and one of the three men brawling is knocked to the floor only for a brief moment. How in the world Cheapshots lifted his leg that high with such velocity is unknown but he knocked MPN down with it even if it was only briefly.

Steve Davids rushes over towards Cheapshots but is caught inadvertently by

THE SUGAR SHOT! (RKO)

The big man goes down as MPN nothing comes rushing towards Shots as well...

Another Sugar Shot!

Cheapshots grabs the back heads of both of the men who are both seeing stars...

Cheapshots stretches both heads apart with both hands...

Further...

further....

WHAM!!!

He brings both their heads together with a massive collision.

Both men are motionless on the mat....

The ref is signaling for the bell....

DING DING DING!!!

WINNER: SWEET CHEAPSHOTS

Kill the King

The following message was paid to you in full by the members of the Administrator Network.

This station takes full responsibility and supports the actions taken forth by Warfare General Manager Wallace Witasick and Shove It General Manager Arkin Actavian Blackwater. Any promos or wrestling done by any, and all Black Circle members, is hereby revoked for this event and any further Warfare related activities. All proceeds from your performances and promos will be forwarded directly into the new campaign led by Wallace Witasick himself...

The

KILL THE KING campaign!

The X-tron goes blank before the new theme music of yours truly...

General Manager of XWF's highest ranking program Wallace Witasick

He's grown a slight mustache after dealing with long nights of headaches, immediately after Shane was announced King of XWF. Stress was weighing on Wallace, but tonight it was obvious that his multimillion dollar lucrative deal with the UFC has brought massive amounts of revenue for the XWF brand. Wallace is greeted by a group of screaming fans awaiting his announcements. Tonight he stands unguarded, although everyone knew the Tyrone clones were lurking somewhere close. I'm pretty sure I just one of them hide underneath our table.

Yup. There he is..

Tyrone or possible clone: Shut up fool!

Wallace is standing in the center of the Octagon with microphone in hand.

Wallace Witasick: I'm going to cut directly to the chase here and not waste any more time... Because time is money in both myself and Dana's business. However; the Administrator Network has insisted that I address the immediate concerns of the events that transpired during Gauntlet City.

The fans cheer hinting already at what Wallace was referring towards.

Wallace Witasick: The Administrator Network and quite frankly my own personal opinion as well, do not feel that Shane and his pack of thieves deserve outright possession of the entitlement of 'King' and Shane has, in fact, over stepped boundaries that not even HE can afford to. He may THINK he walks on water, but it's time to give him a little reality check when the Administrator Network reveals the certain guidelines and stipulations that being King actually hold. Wait? Did the Black Circle really think that owns the entire XWF. Wrong! Uh idiots, you do remember that my employer and our massive empire of million dollar empires bought half of this XWF brand. Therefore; we own half the rights to the stipulations behind holding the title.

Wallace Witasick: Shane and his pack of goons may think their all on top now. But I have made it my full time job to now dismantle this nonsense.

The crowd cheers.

Wallace Witasick: First of all, our royal pain in the rear Shane , robbed the greatest superstar in the XWF today Angelus of his rightful Xtreme Championship belt. Well guess what Shane... Two can play at that game... One of your housemaids is running around with the United States Championship. The title on my show... Well I'm here to make a wrong, now a right by stating right here tonight. We don't need any more matches to confirm it. Angelus without any match or qualifying has just become the official #1 Contender for that title. Oh and I should also mention that in his prior re match clause that the match and stipulation will be on the decided by him on a date of his choosing.

Why? Easy. So he can use his briefcase and become KING of XWF and bring that rightful title back to my show!

The fans erupt in a sea of cheers.

Imagine it. Angelus -- Warfare dual champion. and King of XWF. King of the Money.

Wallace Witasick: How do you become King of the Money? You bring me the head of Shane ! A lucrative sum of cash to any wrestler who slices that man's head off and brings it to me. Call it a hit. Call it a threat. Call it whatever you want. But even in front of a live uncensored audience I will allow for us to watch the decapitated head of Shane spill blood everywhere. I will forget about censorship to watch it all unfold in front of me like a dream come true.

XWF join me in the

KILL THE KING campaign!

He drops the mic and seven Tyrone's come out of random hiding places to escort him out of the octagon and back to his protective seating area where he was watching tonight's events.

Mark Flynn
- vs -
Tyrone
No Holds Barred

Eleanor Rigby plays as Mark Flynn walks down to the ring in an overblown robe. He takes a moment to examine the structure in front of him before stepping through the door into the cage.

Tyrone is on his way out next. He walks to the ring to the song P.I.M.P by 50 Cent. He's wearing some MMA trunks and climbs over the fence and into the Octagon.

Tyrone is eager to get this fight started.

The cage door is closed.

The referee pulls both men to the center of the octagon to brief them over the rules.

Referee: "Alright guys... it's no rules so fuck each other up! Touch gloves--err uhh fists-- or don't, doesn't make a difference!"

*Ding ding!*

Tyrone throws out his taped up hand out of respect to Mark Flynn.

Does Flynn accept the handshake?

No!

He grabs Tyrone by the wrist, and pulls him in to a kick below the belt. Ouch, that was a nasty snap kick to the groin of Tyrone, and it drops him down to his knees.

Mark throws some punches down into the face of Tyrone. He hits him with about six of them before he throws a kick into Tyrone's chest. Flynn quickly goes behind Tyrone for a rear naked choke! This could be an early tap out.

Remember-- no rope breaks. Tyrone will need to get out of this hold on his own strength.

Tyrone is in bad shape right now, you might even say he's at

Tyrone-
90%

Flynn keeps the hold locked on. He has it executed to perfection. Tyrone rolls over onto his side.

Tyrone gains some ground as he sits up to one knee with Flynn still on his back.

Tyrone-
75%

Tyrone runs back and slams Flynn against the fence. Flynn doesn't let go though.

Tyrone gives it his all and rams Flynn violently against the fence. That knocks Mark right off of him.

Tyrone has Flynn down and backed against the fence. He drops down on top of him and starts to fire away with punches.

Flynn covers up, but he's taking damage left and right.

Flynn is still taking hits.

And still taking hits.

Flynn finally rolls up to his feet, but he makes the mistake of showing his back to Tyrone. Tyrone now has a rear naked choke applied! Flynn doesn't stay in this hold for long as he uses the fence to push himself out of the hold.

Both men stand back up and square off in the center of the octagon.

Wait a second...

Flynn pulls out brass knuckles!

And a second pair!

Holy shit, Flynn is wearing brass knuckles on both of his fists!

Flynn is daring Tyrone to make a move as he holds up both fists in front of him.

Tyrone is hesitant. One hit from those brass knuckles could put him down for good.

Wait, who's that walking down the ramp?

We pan over to the aisle where there's another man walking out. He looks just like Tyrone.

Wait-- it IS Tyrone. What the hell?

It must be one of those clones that Wallace was talking about earlier! The Tyrone clone is an exact copy of original Tyrone but the point where he's a bigger Nazi than original Tyrone about enforcing the rules.

Tyrone Clone jumps into the Octagon and walks up to Flynn.

Tyrone Clone: "Put the weapons down, Flynn!"

Mark Flynn: "Fuck you!"

OH SHIT! Tyrone Clone just went after Mark Flynn with a take down. He's mauling Mark Flynn now.

But WAIT--- ANOTHER TYRONE CLONE IS ON HIS WAY OUT!

Tyrone Clone #2 hops over the Octagon.

Tyrone Clone #2: What's goin' on up in here?!"

Little does Tyrone Clone #1 know, Tyrone Clone #2 is ALSO a strong enforcer of the rules in XWF. He goes after Tyrone Clone #1 for getting involved in the match!

Tyrone Clone #1 and Tyrone Clone #2 are going at it on the side while Mark Flynn and Tyrone look on in shock.

Tyrone and Flynn are about to go head to head but WAIT!

Not again... Tyrone Clone #3 and Tyrone Clone #4 are on their way out! Tyrone Clone #3 is mad at Tyrone Clone #2 for stopping Tyrone Clone #1, and Tyrone Clone #4 is trying to stop Tyrone Clone #3 from getting involved.

The Octagon is now full with four Tyrone Clones, Tyrone, and Mark Flynn! The four Tyrone Clones argue with each other.

Mark Flynn: "Get out of the Octagon!"

The herd of Tyrone Clones has Mark Flynn distracted as he tries to send them away, but they aren't listening.

Mark turns around and

SMASH!

Tyrone just hit Mark with a flying knee to the face!

Flynn rolls over to his stomach while Tyrone throws some punches into him.

Tyrone Clone #3 sees what Tyrone is doing and doesn't like it. He believes that Tyrone should not be allowed to punch Mark Flynn in the back of the head. He isn't aware that this is no-holds-barred. Tyrone Clone #3 tries to handle Tyrone, but Tyrone puts up a fight against his own clone. Mark Flynn is also fighting the Tyrone Clones! Tyrone and Flynn are trying to dispose of this strange army of Tyrone Clones!

Mark Flynn hands each Tyrone Clone to Tyrone for him to throw over the side of the cage. Eventually, they dispose of all four Tyrone Clones.

Tyrone is tired from having to do all the lifting of those Tyrone Clones. That allows Mark Flynn the opportunity to hit him with a combination of kicks and punches. None of the strikes are powerful enough to knock Tyrone down, but they have him backed into the steel mesh.

Mark Flynn eventually runs out of energy after throwing all those punches. He's out of breath from pounding Tyrone!

Tyrone looks up and sees this...

WHAM!

Tyrone pops Flynn in his jaw, knocking him out cold it seems! Is he out?

The referee checks on Flynn....

It's over. Flynn has been knocked the fuck out by Tyrone! Perfect strategy by Tyrone; let Mark Flynn tire himself out and then move in for the kill.

Mark Flynn has no idea where he is. This might be the worst month that Mark Flynn has ever had in his career.

Winner: Tyrone

COMING SOON:

VS. BLACKWATER

MACBETH VS. ARZEGOTTI

DUKE VS. CRANE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
(04-12-2013), (04-11-2013), (04-11-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-11-2013)