Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 06:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Bourbon!
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-05-2015, 10:12 AM

(12-03-2015, 04:42 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Oh, no no no no no, not in this lifetime.

Maverick, if you don't want me talking about it, I don't have to. I can pull up actual footage. Maverick is poop guy, that's a fact. As for your threat, stud, save yourself the time and effort. It'll be damned hard for you to keep a hold of that Hart Championship with a pair of broken arms. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the XWF universe would be ticked pink to watch you wiggle your useless limbs about trying to grasp a belt that was literally pooped on.

"Welp, I tried warning you, but it seems you have a significant lack of IQ. So now, one of two things is going to happen here."

"Option A - You fight me for the Hart Championship at X- Mas X- treme in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight, and get fucking destroyed by me as I make yet another successful defense."

"Or, alternatively, there's Option B - In the case that you're too much of a pussy to accept my challenge, then I stalk you to every match you go, and I obliterate you during said match, thus costing you the victory. Choice is yours, chump."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-05-2015, 10:48 AM

nobody wants your hart title because it has your shit all over it

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
Dolly Waters (11-03-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-05-2015, 09:53 PM

dim, we could just kill him and then take his belt ;)
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-06-2015, 01:28 AM

Wait, you, the champion, are calling me out?

Contrary to what you might have heard, I am neither coward nor a fool, stud. You're on.

Polish up the belt for me.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-06-2015, 04:56 PM

giv her a good shit shine u fucking

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
Dolly Waters (11-03-2016)