Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who got the nuts
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-02-2015, 09:52 AM

Yeah I know that we just got back, but I wanna fight. I've been screwing my girl since, who here wants to kicked my ass?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Black Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

12-02-2015, 12:04 PM

Who got the nuts?

Clearly you have not got any, you see a REAL man with real balls uses proper english.

You sir can barely string a fucking sentence together.  
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2015, 03:47 PM

Pest: The Pest finds amusement in your attempts at bravado.
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-02-2015, 03:56 PM

Quote:Yeah I know that we just got back, but I wanna fight. I've been screwing my girl since, who here wants to kicked my ass?

Maverick walks by when he hears the newcomer speak in his garbled language. Maverick stops, and turns his head at the strange newcomer, who apparently already admits defeat, as he's asking who wants to kick his ass. In the past tense.

Maverick blinks once. Twice. But then he turns his head back and moves along, not wanting to waste time on the special child who was evidently dropped on his head as a kid.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Black Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

12-02-2015, 04:36 PM

Vincent finds amusement in your attempts at being mysterious 

If you like being weird Pest go find some other creepy fucker to... well whatever you were trying to do that was dreadful, I am sure there are plenty of creepy fuckers around here that would find what you do a turn on. 

It was a bit rude as well I was just having a little word with this poor excuse for a human being and there you are cowering in corner getting involved disgusting you should get some manners. 
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2015, 04:49 PM

Pest: What an interesting turn. Boy, Pest is not attempting to be mysterious or weird. Pest is simply amused. Do not thknto play on His level, you have yet to reach it.
Vincent Black Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:

12-02-2015, 06:11 PM

A smirk crosses the face of Vincent for a brief moment .

Your lucky I respect my elders old school values are hard to come by.

Pest... interesting name that, bit on the nose though but I guess all the good ones were taken right? Basically you talk and nobody gives a shit... your just there bothering people while they have more important things to do. Certainly living up to your name.

Surprised you lasted this long, thing is with nuisances like yourself people get fed up and bring in pest control or attack and get rid by themselves. Well I am impressed although to your advantage this place has been closed for awhile you have probably been rotting away. 

Sniffs 

I do not play on any levels old timer. I dance on the line.
Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-02-2015, 06:53 PM

Whistling as he walks through, LeStrange notices Maverick and Pest, seeing no change in thier disdain for one another. He also sees Drezdin sitting in a corner scratching something fierce out of his nuts.

He then turns his attention to Vincent Black and begins to make his way in his direction. He arrives and looks down upon him and asks: "Dafuq is that smell?"

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-02-2015, 11:49 PM

screwing your girl? we all know that I am the man who fucks ALL the girls!!
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-03-2015, 12:54 AM

Hi Vince! Let me be the first to welcome you to the XWF. It's a pretty spiffy thing, if you ask me, getting a line dancer around here. I mean, I'm "smash stuff" guy, Peter is dickless guy, LeStrange is Methadone guy, I think, Drezdin is confusing Canadian guy, Maverick is poop guy, and Pest is a dead man once I manage to get my mitts on him, so it's pretty cool we have line-dancer guy. If you want to, my new Dojo is up, and the Bourbon Men could certainly use some lessons on how to properly do the Electric Slide, especially after the incident last Friday, with the tomato paste and all the wood ticks...

Robbie rolls his eyes and shrugs.

It got weird, just sayin'. They could use the tutelage of an experienced line dancer.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Black Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:

12-03-2015, 01:14 AM

Vincent looks over to Lestrange and replies 

Well that smell I thought was rotting flesh from old Pest over there, but now that's being out done by you get a shower you filthy animal. 

Vincent then turns to Peter and begins to laugh so hard tears begin to fill his eyes

You... fucking... twat ... who you trying convince us or yourself... thanks for the laugh.

Wiping the tears from his eyes Vincent then turns to Robbie.

Oh look who we have here another fucking comedian what a surprise. Maybe I should come over to your dojo teach your boys how to fight and you could join in Robbie get some tips lets face it any man named after a biscuit needs all the help they can get.
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-03-2015, 02:14 AM

Comedian? Stud, there ain't nothing funny about cleaning up a mess of tomato paste while checking yourself for ticks.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-03-2015, 02:15 AM

Wait, are you one of those CCWF creeps? I feel the hair on the back of my neck starting to stand on end.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Black Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:

12-03-2015, 02:39 AM

Vincent rolls his eyes 

Your boring me shit for brains, I would say it was nice meeting you but I would be lying. Now go stuff your face or something that does not bother me.

With that being said Vincent leaves the room.
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-03-2015, 10:04 AM

Where ya going Caitlyn Jenner? The fun had just started.

(As Drezdin walks away from Vincent twards his locker he covers his mouth with his arm as he burps)

*****BBBUUURRRPPP!!!!!*****

Oh and by the way Peter you can can screw my girl to if ya wanna. She don't care who it's from

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-03-2015, 10:11 AM

(12-02-2015, 03:56 PM)Maverick Said:
Quote:Yeah I know that we just got back, but I wanna fight. I've been screwing my girl since, who here wants to kicked my ass?

Maverick walks by when he hears the newcomer speak in his garbled language. Maverick stops, and turns his head at the strange newcomer, who apparently already admits defeat, as he's asking who wants to kick his ass. In the past tense.

Maverick blinks once. Twice. But then he turns his head back and moves along, not wanting to waste time on the special child who was evidently dropped on his head as a kid.

And to you Chaz Bono I mean maverick, you look at me blinking with your girly eyes....you ain't any better either.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-03-2015, 11:43 AM

As soon as Maverick hears his name being called out by both Robbie and Drezdick, he immediately turns around and pops his head through the door.

"First of all, Rob, keep my name out of your mouth when it comes to poop, otherwise I'll ensure you regret it."

"And Drezdick? I'd fight you for calling me Chaz Bono and saying that I blink like a girl, but there's no honor in bashing little girl's heads in."

Maverick then turns around again, to wherever he was going.  

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-03-2015, 04:01 PM

Hey Fat ass, keep my name out of your mouth before I shove my size 15 boot right down it!
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-03-2015, 04:42 PM

Oh, no no no no no, not in this lifetime.

Maverick, if you don't want me talking about it, I don't have to. I can pull up actual footage. Maverick is poop guy, that's a fact. As for your threat, stud, save yourself the time and effort. It'll be damned hard for you to keep a hold of that Hart Championship with a pair of broken arms. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the XWF universe would be ticked pink to watch you wiggle your useless limbs about trying to grasp a belt that was literally pooped on.

Peter, you don't have a dick. You are the dickless wonder, as in even Maria is wondering what the fuck you're thinking when you say you've been layin' pipe. And shove a size 15 boot right down my mouth? Stud, you already entered into something more than you bargained for when you and your goofy bald shitsucker buddy, goes by the name of Dim for those not antiquated, challenged me to come into your House of Hell, now you're just pulling the devil's tail. I don't have to lay down threats, slick, you just make the call right the fuck now; do you want me to leave you paralyzed or comatose?

And shit, Vince, why can't any decent fucking people ever show up? Hell, I come 'round and introduce myself, cordially might I add, and you jump down my shit harder than you do people who actually want to kick your ass? Well, message received. Your mother must be mighty proud of the Little Asshole she raised. Know what? You aren't even Vince anymore. You're Mommy's Little Asshole. Clean shaven, cute as a button, but still full of shit. Take a fucking deep breath, count to ten, and maybe reconsider your rejection of my hospitality. If not, I'll make you dance, stud.

Edit: For the benefit of those watching in Stereo

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Black Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:

12-03-2015, 05:24 PM

Just as Vincent was about to forget this stupid situation he hears Robbie talking shit again from halfway down the corridor he walks back down and enters the room.

WOW Robbie you talk as much shit as you eat which is clearly a lot. You really think I am asshole, thanks what can I say I really appreciate it. On the topic of my mother I wouldn't know but a least I had someone unlike you who just had tub of ice cream and five fingers to play with.

I only disrespected you because well you disrespected me and don't give me all that shit about I was just being nice and welcoming bullshit because to me that shows your coward and a real man would at least disrespect me directly to my face but than what did I expect from a boy who hides behind a mask. 

Vincent then leaves.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-04-2015, 03:14 PM

(12-03-2015, 04:42 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Oh, no no no no no, not in this lifetime.

Maverick, if you don't want me talking about it, I don't have to. I can pull up actual footage. Maverick is poop guy, that's a fact. As for your threat, stud, save yourself the time and effort. It'll be damned hard for you to keep a hold of that Hart Championship with a pair of broken arms. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the XWF universe would be ticked pink to watch you wiggle your useless limbs about trying to grasp a belt that was literally pooped on.

Peter, you don't have a dick. You are the dickless wonder, as in even Maria is wondering what the fuck you're thinking when you say you've been layin' pipe. And shove a size 15 boot right down my mouth? Stud, you already entered into something more than you bargained for when you and your goofy bald shitsucker buddy, goes by the name of Dim for those not antiquated, challenged me to come into your House of Hell, now you're just pulling the devil's tail. I don't have to lay down threats, slick, you just make the call right the fuck now; do you want me to leave you paralyzed or comatose?

And shit, Vince, why can't any decent fucking people ever show up? Hell, I come 'round and introduce myself, cordially might I add, and you jump down my shit harder than you do people who actually want to kick your ass? Well, message received. Your mother must be mighty proud of the Little Asshole she raised. Know what? You aren't even Vince anymore. You're Mommy's Little Asshole. Clean shaven, cute as a button, but still full of shit. Take a fucking deep breath, count to ten, and maybe reconsider your rejection of my hospitality. If not, I'll make you dance, stud.

Edit: For the benefit of those watching in Stereo

The real question is Robbie, how bad do you want to die?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-04-2015, 06:35 PM

Pete, we're all born to die.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-05-2015, 09:49 AM

Not all were born to die Robbie...well at least not yet

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-05-2015, 09:44 PM

(12-04-2015, 06:35 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Pete, we're all born to die.

but yet.. I CANNOT!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-06-2015, 01:09 AM

Wow. Idiots.

Look, law of averages, call it what you will, but ultimately you're here for a few quality shits, an orgasm or two, taste something, touch something, smell something, hear something, see something, then *pbbbbbbbbt* you're fucking worm food.

Why you would deny that, let alone subject yourself to the experiencing getting your spinal column all bent out of shape, your neck distorted, and the biggest part of you, your ego bruised by confronting me, well, I don't give a shit now that I think about it, I'ma beat someone's ass either way somewhere somehow, so might as well be you.

Hate Post Like Post
Samson Chernikov Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2015, 05:49 AM

The man known as Samson walks into the arena with his training crew and begin to survey the scene. Yako orders the crew to move the equipment to the nearest locker room while Samson studies his future conquests.

Samson: So this is what Amerikan competition looks like. It is disappointing, I have heard many great things and my first sight is this.

Yako: These are just the everyday fodder, according to my research, the ones who truly matter only take note when you demolish these. Anyways, I am going to purchase tickets for the upcoming event so we may better scope our adversaries.

Samson: You do that, I must find worth while gym and recruit sparring partners. I wonder if Amerikans are as bad as I see on Television.

The two men part ways as the crew finalizes their setup. Before exiting the door, Samson finds an American Dollar laying on the ground. He picks it up and tosses it in the trash before finally being on his way.
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-06-2015, 09:23 AM

(12-03-2015, 12:54 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Hi Vince! Let me be the first to welcome you to the XWF. It's a pretty spiffy thing, if you ask me, getting a line dancer around here. I mean, I'm "smash stuff" guy, Peter is dickless guy, LeStrange is Methadone guy, I think, Drezdin is confusing Canadian guy, Maverick is poop guy, and Pest is a dead man once I manage to get my mitts on him, so it's pretty cool we have line-dancer guy. If you want to, my new Dojo is up, and the Bourbon Men could certainly use some lessons on how to properly do the Electric Slide, especially after the incident last Friday, with the tomato paste and all the wood ticks...

Robbie rolls his eyes and shrugs.

It got weird, just sayin'. They could use the tutelage of an experienced line dancer.

Hey Robbie!? Your close on the confusing part.....

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-06-2015, 10:04 AM

Mr. Chernikov, same as I do any newcomer in the XWF, I humbly offer my dojo and it's services.

If not, then your silence will be acceptable as repayment for the McChicken you took from a hungry mouth.

And Drizzle, my closing on any part is what?

Hate Post Like Post
Cyren Offline
XWF Legend

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2015, 10:48 AM

Surveying the scene before him, his breath catches, the rise and fall of his chest stilling.

This is what XWF is reduced to?

Stepping forward, Cyren looks around at the gaggle of pecking imbeciles before him.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen..." His lilted Irish voice floats throughout the area, bouncing off the walls.

He sets a bag at his feet.

"I've come home and I've been gone for too long, so if someone's itchin' for a fight, I'm here to whet your appetite." At that, Cyren lights a smoke, walking around the group, sneering at them as he finds none whom pass inspection.

A sad day, indeed, it be.

"Now, as none of you look particularly able-bodied or sound of mind, it would be cowardly to pick you off one by one..." Stroking his chin, Cyren stares at the whole lot of them. "... so here's my proposal: Come one, come all, come see the show! Let's have you all come a'strollin' on down, 'cuz I've got years of bone-snappin' to catch up on, laddies..."
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-06-2015, 12:01 PM

Mr...

Uh...

Cyren. I do apologize, as I'm not sure of the proper syntax when addressing someone with only one name for the first time. Well, if Maverick is Mavvy, and Pest is pulp, then you're, uh...

Hi! Allow me to grant you the same courtesy as any other newcomer here in the XWF. Now, you seem to know Shane, which is interesting, but you'll pardon me if I haven't gotten a copy of your resume recently. Please, by all means, feel free to visit me at my dojo, for lunch. If you're not quite antiquated with today's XWF, per se, I assure you, not a single competitor here has ever been attacked at my dojo, it's not some ploy or trap.

If not, sir, then perchance we meet ringside. I do apologize, as I have a full plate, maybe? I mean, it's starting to look like most of the December XWF shows being booked look like they might be Robbie Bourbon vs. Everyone in some goofy XWF 2K16 storyline editor where you just put me in match after match, and that is to toot my own horn, but who am I not to accept strangers?

Hate Post Like Post
Samson Chernikov Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2015, 01:59 PM

Yako: Samson accepts your greetings. He also asks you to refrain from humor, as it is not in his nature to laugh.

Samson: This dojo you speak, what is its art? I have never seen such a facility where a mask is needed.

Yako: I believe Americans refer to it as a gimmick. They devour it like wolves on a seal carcass.

Samson: Is he child? What grown man willing wears a costume? Amerika is disappointment with its childrens play.
Hate Post Like Post