Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The stranger is in
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-01-2015, 04:17 PM

Walking around backstage, Lestrange comes across an old footlocker. He plops down and begins to ponder his place here in XWF. He looks around and spots a poster on the wall across from him, showcasing a damn fine line up, the night where he and Frodo clashed high above the ring filled withcracked out horndogs. He looks at the scars, still in the healing process and lights up a cigarette. 

Dammit, what the fuck am I doing? Why the fuck am I sitting here reminiscing I havent even been here that long. Where's my fucking bat, I gotta go break some shit.

He then stands up and beelines toward his locker, flipping stuff over along the way. He suddenly locks wyes with a fan and proceeds to give chase.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-01-2015, 04:28 PM

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-01-2015, 04:39 PM

You suck so much dick, the rotting sperm that live in your gum line is causing your teeth to fall out. Maybe thats why the Klan wont accept you, they mistake you as being asian every time you smile. Heres a thought, quit eating dead rodent ass and maybe, just maybe your family tree would branch out in the opposite direction.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post