Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 12:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I bet NONE will accept this challenge...
Joey Menos Away
Real MuthaFuckin G'

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-13-2015, 01:20 PM

Hello folks of the XWF kin, I know War Games are coming up pretty quickly and I know the main folks are gonna be on there box office seats to be watching people get slaughtered out there in London. I wish I partaken in it, but it wouldn't be right to take someone else's spot.

Enough of that chat, i'm throwing out a match to anyone who is drizzling shits of this company or the rising upcommers who need a place to start in here. The only thing I want to say; is that we shall duke it out in Madness.

My Stip is this... a SUBMISSION match... stretching one another until the man taps. Hell, I bet none of you guys are willing to do it, and that's alright with me; it just tells me that i'm in the WRONG company.

The Era Of Menos

[Image: 7dc2e7efc3549e8a8488a8b28c53659d.jpg]

The Streak Of Menos
1-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-13-2015, 01:25 PM

A submission match? Ha! Justice Drake accepts, he never gives up you know.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Alexander Aries Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-13-2015, 01:31 PM

(09-13-2015, 01:20 PM)Joey Menos Said: Hello folks of the XWF kin, I know War Games are coming up pretty quickly and I know the main folks are gonna be on there box office seats to be watching people get slaughtered out there in London. I wish I partaken in it, but it wouldn't be right to take someone else's spot.

Enough of that chat, i'm throwing out a match to anyone who is drizzling shits of this company or the rising upcommers who need a place to start in here. The only thing I want to say; is that we shall duke it out in Madness.

My Stip is this... a SUBMISSION match... stretching one another until the man taps. Hell, I bet none of you guys are willing to do it, and that's alright with me; it just tells me that i'm in the WRONG company.

"If you are looking to be tapped out, you're in the right company. But the thing is, now you've got my sights on you, and you will be prudently assassinated. Challenge accepted."

[Image: Vct9GC9.jpg]
Win-Loss: 5-0
Hate Post Like Post
Joey Menos Away
Real MuthaFuckin G'

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-13-2015, 05:55 PM

Alright then Mr. Aries, your on my top list of "The Hall Of Failure" after i'm through on my debut.

Justin Drake, i don't about him...maybe i'll keep a look out at him in the future.

The Era Of Menos

The Streak Of Menos
1-0
Hate Post Like Post
Alexander Aries Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-13-2015, 06:15 PM

(09-13-2015, 05:55 PM)Joey Menos Said: Alright then Mr. Aries, your on my top list of "The Hall Of Failure" after i'm through on my debut.

Justin Drake, i don't about him...maybe i'll keep a look out at him in the future.

"Folks, the "Hall of Failure" is much like the "Hall of Justice". You see, Mister Menos here lives there with other failures such as, but not limited to Lucius Fyre, Oni Kimyku, Darren Dangerous, and Thunderbolt X. Here is a man who made the rash decision to come here and do what most rookies do. He makes a challenge. Makes sense, I suppose. After all, how else would such a plain looking little man draw attention to himself?"

"Menos. while I appreciate your introduction into my company...and make no mistake, this is my house. Trax just doesn't know it yet...let me inform you of who I am. I am the ..."
he over enunciated the words. "...e-pit-o-me of e-lec-tri-city. I am the Admiral of Awesomecity. The Sultan...no ma'am not Solofa Fatu...of Swagger. I am Greatness Incarnate."

He looks down for a moment as the fans chant, with rhythm...

Ar-ies

Ar-ies

Ar-ies

Then...he introduces himself.

"I'm mother fuckin' Alexander Aries and I'm better than you. One shot is all it takes, new guy. One shot, one kill."

Hate Post Like Post
Joey Menos Away
Real MuthaFuckin G'

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-14-2015, 04:57 AM

Okay then Aries, you believe in your own hype sir. That streak might end up Kickin The Bucket by the likes of me in a time.

The Era Of Menos

The Streak Of Menos
1-0
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-14-2015, 06:10 AM

"You're the epitome of electricity? You understand that makes you a nontangible form of energy? And this whole greatness incarnate? That's what failures call themselves because they want to excuse themselves from failure. Hell, Mountain Dew calls himself the MVP of the XWF, Thunderbolt called himself something similar. We had Cain's ass telling people to be scared of him. You nobodies and your sad nicknames. You'll never be as awesome as the King of the Dwarves."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
CodeRed Offline
MVP of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-14-2015, 06:14 AM

"Still talking about me Frodo? Im flattered . Go back to sleep boy'

[Image: VfmxXI7.png?1]
(Banner made by Gamer Girl)

W-L-D
2-2-0
Hate Post Like Post
Alexander Aries Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-14-2015, 06:26 AM

(09-14-2015, 06:10 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "You're the epitome of electricity? You understand that makes you a nontangible form of energy? And this whole greatness incarnate? That's what failures call themselves because they want to excuse themselves from failure. Hell, Mountain Dew calls himself the MVP of the XWF, Thunderbolt called himself something similar. We had Cain's ass telling people to be scared of him. You nobodies and your sad nicknames. You'll never be as awesome as the King of the Dwarves."

"'ey, don't get short with me-" air quotes."-your majesty."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-14-2015, 08:18 AM

"I could put you two into a team, face you all by my lonesome, with a broken face, and still beat you. Because you're ."

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-14-2015, 08:33 AM

Ooohhh hell no your not facing them by your self Frodo! Your not I repeat not going to get your ass whooped by a couple of...of...of...well what ever you wanna call them.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-14-2015, 08:37 AM

"I'll fight them all day every day, by myself. Because they're not worth one of the shit stains I leave on my kid's bed."

Hate Post Like Post
CodeRed Offline
MVP of XWF

XWF FanBase:

09-14-2015, 08:43 AM

"Interesting choice of words Frodo. Its probably time to change your kids sheets, I left my skeet drippin down your bitches ass crack and wiped it up with that buzz lightyear comforter. Your cootchy stinks midget, Kill yourself"

W-L-D
2-2-0
Hate Post Like Post
CodeRed Offline
MVP of XWF

XWF FanBase:

09-14-2015, 08:46 AM

(09-14-2015, 08:33 AM)drezdin5788 Said: Ooohhh hell no your not facing them by your self Frodo! Your not I repeat not going to get your ass whooped by a couple of...of...of...well what ever you wanna call them.

"Ill beat you on my worst day fuckboy. Go some where...."

W-L-D
2-2-0
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-14-2015, 08:54 AM

To you code red, let me get this strait your saying that you can beat me on your worst day? Dear god some one needs to stop trying to bend down and suck him self. Plain and simple, I don't even want to know who the fuck you are or what the fuck you are but you got a better chance of getting your ass whopped by Peter f'n Gilmoure or having Shane fingering your stank ass, hell you got a better chance at becoming frodos bitch then defeating me. But hey cod red if you think you can then I'm going to be at my home waiting.

Hate Post Like Post
CodeRed Offline
MVP of XWF

XWF FanBase:

09-14-2015, 09:03 AM

(09-14-2015, 08:54 AM)drezdin5788 Said: To you code red, let me get this strait your saying that you can beat me on your worst day? Dear god some one needs to stop trying to bend down and suck him self. Plain and simple, I don't even want to know who the fuck you are or what the fuck you are but you got a better chance of getting your ass whopped by Peter f'n Gilmoure or having Shane fingering your stank ass, hell you got a better chance at becoming frodos bitch then defeating me. But hey cod red if you think you can then I'm going to be at my home waiting.

"Dont make me laugh girl. Name the time and place...ill wait...."

W-L-D
2-2-0
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-14-2015, 09:14 AM

Place and time eh? So you wanna die like the little infant whore that you are eh? Well since that's the way you want it, you've just sealed your faith....oh an so you know not only I'll name the place and time, our fight( the stipulation) will be out lawed by the xwf. Til then don't kill your self by fucking your self.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-14-2015, 09:49 AM

(09-14-2015, 08:46 AM)CodeRed Said:
(09-14-2015, 08:33 AM)drezdin5788 Said: Ooohhh hell no your not facing them by your self Frodo! Your not I repeat not going to get your ass whooped by a couple of...of...of...well what ever you wanna call them.

"Ill beat you on my worst day fuckboy. Go some where...."

"My bitch? Do you mean my wife? You had sex with my wife? In her ass? Did her balls tickle? I call you a , and your response is to tell me that you slob on some ladyboy cock? Jesus, you're bad at this."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-14-2015, 09:53 AM

You tell 'em Dre.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
CodeRed Offline
MVP of XWF

XWF FanBase:

09-14-2015, 10:31 AM

(09-14-2015, 09:14 AM)drezdin5788 Said: Place and time eh? So you wanna die like the little infant whore that you are eh? Well since that's the way you want it, you've just sealed your faith....oh an so you know not only I'll name the place and time, our fight( the stipulation) will be out lawed by the xwf. Til then don't kill your self by fucking your self.

"Wait....what?....Ohhhh. You mean Ive sealed my FATE*? Fuckin moron...Im gonna have fun beating your goofy ass. Like I said, Pick the time, place, and stipulation. I want no excuses when I cut your balls off."

W-L-D
2-2-0
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-14-2015, 02:00 PM

As I was thinking on how I should beat your boney ass, I see that your so confident that you' think that my ass will get kicked by you when in reality your ass will be the one that's going to be kicked, You see code red you mentioned the words no excuses, trust me when I say don't fret about that. There where be none of that when every one in the xwf roster and staff will be bared when we fight. You just decide on how you want me to kick your ass, a spin the wheel make the deal match. It is very simple, there are a 150 matches for you to choose and to die in, all ya gotta do is stick your hand in the wheel and the number you pick wheel will.......well you'll get to see and know when the time comes puta

Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-14-2015, 02:21 PM

shut up

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
CodeRed Offline
MVP of XWF

XWF FanBase:

09-14-2015, 02:43 PM

(09-14-2015, 02:00 PM)drezdin5788 Said: As I was thinking on how I should beat your boney ass, I see that your so confident that you' think that my ass will get kicked by you when in reality your ass will be the one that's going to be kicked, You see code red you mentioned the words no excuses, trust me when I say don't fret about that. There where be none of that when every one in the xwf roster and staff will be bared when we fight. You just decide on how you want me to kick your ass, a spin the wheel make the deal match. It is very simple, there are a 150 matches for you to choose and to die in, all ya gotta do is stick your hand in the wheel and the number you pick wheel will.......well you'll get to see and know when the time comes puta

"Book it panzi...and while your at it, Pick up a book. You got yourself a deal tough guy, like i said NO FUCKIN EXCUSES!!!"

W-L-D
2-2-0
Hate Post Like Post
CodeRed Offline
MVP of XWF

XWF FanBase:

09-14-2015, 02:58 PM

"I win....You die, ."

W-L-D
2-2-0
Hate Post Like Post
Joey Menos Away
Real MuthaFuckin G'

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-15-2015, 08:26 AM

In the state of this topic, I see a match between myself/Aries, Dre/Frodo/Red...I was thinking to throw out the singles match and make it a 6 man tag match... maybe with Trax's blessing me and Aries with his apprentice Justice Drake. I smell big bucks if things come through a 360 deal.

Or I can just stay quiet and let the trio of Dwarf, Doctor Dre of World Class Wreckin Cru, and the man who needs to be sued from the Mountain Dew company let them verbally duke it out until the cows come home.

But hey, Aries we still going to break one another's limbs in jam packed arena sooner or later.

The Era Of Menos

The Streak Of Menos
1-0
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-15-2015, 08:47 AM

Well if that's how you feel, you dickless Obama trany if me being nice to you by letting you pick a number to determine your faith you don't want, and since you just tossed it aside. Luckily for you I've picked it out before hand, chambers of horrors. The spin the wheel make the deal is a chamber of horrors. All you gotta do in that match is either torcher your opponent to where he'll pass out due to the pain, electricution, or by lighting your opponent on fire. But don't worry about it, I know that your women enough to face me.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-15-2015, 10:34 AM

"No. It's gonna be me vs Drezdin, Aries, and Mountain Dew. No 6 person tag, no Joey Queermos, none of that shit."

Hate Post Like Post
Joey Menos Away
Real MuthaFuckin G'

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-15-2015, 02:01 PM

Very witty insult there Frodo, I would get offended by you butchering my last name; but i'll roll with it. Also, if you wanted to cause a commotion you should made your own flame wars inside the next locker room.

....not inside your rape closet neither.

The Era Of Menos

The Streak Of Menos
1-0
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-15-2015, 02:03 PM

Ugh.....well Frodo i tried to help you by telling you that it is not worth fighting alone against them. But if you want it like that then so let it be. I just hope my family doesn't watch what I'll do to you muchless regret what I'll do to you. After that's done onto the other watcha ma call it....what ever his name it.
I hope you know what you are doing

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-15-2015, 03:04 PM

"Putting three bitch ass pussies in their place, at once? Yeah. I know what I'm doing. And Joey, don't you ever insult the sanctity of my rape closet."

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-15-2015, 03:07 PM

need dat puss, who got?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post