Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 02:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Saturday -- I'm a fucking manager?
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-12-2013, 05:48 AM

:3 x Better:
Hey Mystery -- why in god's name are you in Ann Thraxx's corner this week for Shove It?

:MM 17 31707 1:
That's a damn good question, Sid, but I'm going to assume it's because XWF mismanagement has finally realized Ann can't get it done on her own so they just decided to put the best performer in the history of wrestling in her corner. She sure as fuck can't lose now, right?

Well if that's the logic then why didn't they choose a man who is three times better than the best? I'd be glad to step in and help people who fucking suck out. As long as it means I don't have to return to active competition myself.

This is probably their way of making it so I don't rack up too many wins too fast; I mean after all I did just run through most of the roster at Gauntlet City as well as defeated the farce king. I'm currently a triple champion with the Tag Titles, the Trio Titles, and FTW UFO E1999 Title so when you take that into account and remember that I just pinned the "king" it becomes crucial to hold down my explosion of success. There's nobody on the roster they could have put me up against this Saturday who would have stood a chance so they just figured "fuck it; let's throw him in the main event as a manager" because that way the fans will still get to see me and I'll be stopped from claiming another win in the record books. Probably 's stupid fuck idea.

But isn't going to regret it when you rip his little Nazi boy to shreds like a piece of prime rib anyway and throw Ann's limp body on top of him for the win? Won't somebody like Ann claiming a win over that Nazi fruit basket be worse than the true king of the mountain doing it himself? How are they going to play that off?

Well let's remember this is the XWF we're talking about here -- the place that can't even manage to hold a pay per view once a month and gives people like Bryce, John Black, and Angelus contracts; three people who even as a team couldn't compare to somebody of true talent.

What a shitty company; and people wonder why I don't return to active competition here? Fuck that -- I wonder if WGWF or FWF are hiring.

All I know is that Ann Thraxx better pull her weight in this match because if she manages to lose to that Nazi bastard even with me in her corner then I'm going to stuff her carcass down into a meat grinder myself!

You listening, Ann?

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-13-2013, 02:41 AM

After taking a long-ass time to even do this much, Ann just nods from a distance....

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post