Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
God can't help you Eli and nor does he want to. Sorry dude.
Roman M. Wulfrun

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2015, 07:17 PM

"You see, as I look forwards to War Games. I can't help but to feel that we've already won this match. Yep, you heard me right. We've won. You see Eli. You've gone and done something so stupid. I'm a business man and you my friend made a very bad business move. You would have had this in the bag, but no. You just had to go and fuck everything up for yourself. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because you're scared of winning, that could be the only reason. Not only did you get rid of most of your team, but you relaced me and everyone else with worthless pieces of shits that couldn't figh their way out of a paper bag. Trax is a smart man and wants to win. That's why he didn't give Austin and I back to you. He knew our value to his team and knew we were going to win. Sure you drafted that cunt but she had some worth, even if she's a CCWF fuck toy, but I'm getting off subject here. Our team is made of the finest here int he XWF."

"Let's take a moment and look at you Eli. Now I won't say that you're not good at what you do. II know you've done some great feats here but after doing so they never really lasted long. You took the head of the owner of the XWF head. Shane's daddy but after taking over your reign didn't last long not only that. After winning title after title you would just give it up. Why is that fat boy? It's simple really. You're a fucking coward then you have the balls to claim you were undefeated as a champion. What kind of bullshit is that? What kind of champion does that kind of shit? No one in their right mind would fucking just give up a title unless they were too chicken shit to defend it."

"I have faith in my team that we'll walk out of War Games as the victors. God isn't going to be able to help you in this one. In fact he has abandoned your ass and who can blame him? Not I. So drink your fucking lemonade and say this and that about us, because no matter what you do. You can't win. This will be the end of you Eli and your team. You might as well not even show up because its going to be a slaughter and Team Dominance are the ones who are going to end you. See you at War Games you fat fucking coward."