Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 09:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
This is Gods plan
CodeRed Offline
MVP of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-12-2015, 10:38 AM

*Its a beautiful Saturday afternoon, one day before War Games. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and its a good 60° outside. While the rest of the world is outside enjoying the weather, Some people are sitting inside trolling the XWF website, watching the massive amounts of War Game promos that have been posted over night. All of a sudden the screen flickers and freezes up. Static comes across the screen for a couple more seconds, as a man gets focused into the image. He is wearing all black with an Anonymous mask covering his face. People on the website are shocked! The man stares into the screen for a couple more seconds and starts to speak...*

===========================================

Dear my Brothers and Sisters,

Hello fellow citizens of the world
and XWF Universe,

It is time to open your eyes. Do not believe the lies that are placed in front of you. Do not get locked inside this psychological prison of fake hope and promises promoted by the enemy. Some of the people are far too gone already, but as for the rest of you, there is still time. Follow Team Vinnie down the right path of truth, justice, and victory. Join us. As we take out one by one of these so called 'legends' and 'chanpions' False flagging motherfuckas that shoulda been erased from the roster a long long time ago! Its time for a change. Forgive thy enemy, for they know no better...

*Laughing, The man slowly takes off the mask and its revealed to be Code Red. He places the mask on the table and places his hands together as if he was praying...*

But I feel like I should be the one asking for forgiveness, preying on the weak ones im put up against on Sunday Its a shame but its what needs to be done. Cleanse the world of the corrupt ones we walk past on a daily basis. The world is gettin over crowded and the air is becoming thin. Im tired of rubbin elbows with people that cant stand to look me in the eye, or cowards that would stab their own momma in the back if it meant them good. Well I have news for you, XWF universe! The time to stop dealing with these 'no talent' deep throating cock suckers is now! Why must these fuckboys go on and on pretending and acting like they have the slightest chance of walking out of War Games victorious? Its a scam. Do NOT believe the hype known as 'Team Perfection'.

Let me ask you this...Where are your so called hero's??? Where is your XWF Hart champion? After being ghost for the entire week, He finally wants to show up and call a "team meeting" *chuckles* but where is that fat fuck Ghost Tank? Or Rebecca Lewis? We all know NOW where PG13 is...some where locked up in a cell getting dick in his brown eye. aha. Pitiful. Now you draft some guy TJ Wallace? *shakes his head* Why continue to drag others into YOUR mess? Shit, One less guy woulda made the match even stevens. But nope. You just needed that extra help *laughs* I completely understand Maverick, fucking pussy. Did the rest of your team miss the jet? Get cold feet? I was starting to think little Lux Lyden is the only competitor showing up at War Games, and I applaud you Mr. Lyden. Showing the type of class and heart you have is inspiring and quite refreshing, but at the same time, very idiotic of you. Face it, Your team is counting on you and you alone Lux. While they are off some where playing hide-and-seek with eachother, They leave you standing there on the front lines. Alllllll byyyy yourself. Maverick is struggling right now trying to round his team together and its hilarious. Who named that douche captain? Im sure neither of us expected to see that but hey, I could be wrong. And for your sake, I hope I am. I guess it depends how you wanna look at things though. I mean, even your good ol' buddy and tag team partner, Trax, seems a little worried about you. Dont he? Seems to me like, hes a little more worried about you and Vinnie Lane then he is for his own team. And who could blame him?

Watching your loved ones walk into a lions den is probably never an easy task. No matter who you are. Watching them suffer, watching them get chewed up and spit out like its nothing. I feel for you Trax. It saddens me knowing you'll have to sit there and watch as we beat the holy bromance outta your boy. And there aint SHIT you can do about it. So If I were you, I would say a little prayer for him tonight. Everybody. Pray for the entire team and just HOPE this ONE time, God will come down to save you you all, and strikes us down! Because right now, the 'big guy upstairs' is probably your one and only chance of leaving War Games with your hand raised. I can not make this up...

I repeat.

I can not make this up. Tune in Sunday night and see as the truely dominate team stands on top of the mountain. Team Maverick, You can continue to stand in the back some where, outta sight, with your heads down, avoiding the whole situation all together, which is what I suggest....or you can put your big boy pants on, man up, and face your fears. Take the loss like a man and move on with your pathetic excuse of a career. Dont come in that cage and feed the animals Maverick. Hopefully next time you decide to speak my name, You can come at me with something else besides a Mountain Dew jab and a shot at my chick. Use your noggin Mavey, Come at me with something a little more original and intelligent. You talk about Gilmour being your bitch? But Sunday night, You'll become MYYY bitch. You dont know me yet, but MARK MY WORDS, You will. So I hope you bring your A-game, Champ. You little 'run' here is over buddy.

Step aside. Call it a day....

As for the fans and everyone else gettin ready to see this years War Games, I feel like I should apologize to you. Apologize that the main event this year is going to be a complete slaughter. Blood and bones every where. So if you have a weak stomach, I suggest you change the channel. Its obvious which team is ready to go to War and it isnt 'Team Perfection' Trust me...If I had any say in the booking, I woulda vetoed this match on a count of unfairness. Maverick and the rest of his team will get exposed. Dont point the finger at me, This is Gods plan.

See ya at War Games, fuckers.

*The scene quickly goes back into static as Code Red is no longer visible. People are pissed their computers are jammed and have to restart.*

End.

[Image: VfmxXI7.png?1]
(Banner made by Gamer Girl)

W-L-D
2-2-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post