Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
The Briefing
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-12-2015, 02:24 PM

Thursday 10th September

The scene opens at J. Hovah's laboratory once again. Trax is leaning on one of the situated work tables arms crossed, his left hand tapping his right arm as he impatiently watches the professor who is hunched over another desk rummaging with something on the table. Trax clears his throat and coughs bringing one a closed hand to his mouth before lowering it to ask...

So what you got for me Joseph?

Upon Trax calling the professor he turns around with a smile on his face, waving around something in a latex gloved hand, a small, closed capped plastic vial with some sort of purple fluid in it.

Apologizes, it took longer than expected but I think I've got a temporary solution to your problem.

What is my "problem" exactly? I still don't understand, whats going on with me?

J. Hovah turns back around and the camera pans over his shoulder to see what he is doing, in front of him on the table is a metal case packed with similar looking vials, at least 50 or so by the looks of it, the professor places the vial into one of the embedded slots in the interior of the case.

I went over your DNA, its still in a bit of a fluctuating ritz at the moment so to speak, still in the process of metamorphosis, those headaches are the result of your body trying to stabilize it self in short. These vials here, which are to be taken orally, can help with that stabilization process, just one drawback though, if you find yourself having any issues and needing to take one of the vials, your body will revert back to its original physiology upon digestion, meaning, you'll be temporarily powerless, until the vial has done its job, basically.

I see.

J. Hovah nods closing the case and locking it before picking it up by its handle and walking towards Trax.

Your body, and mind, is going through some great changes... the process isn't going to be without minor difficulties.

Lets hope they stay "minor".

That they will, just make sure to keep those vials with you, if I was you I'd take one before any wrestling match,last thing you want is one of those migraines happening mid match ,yes that means you'll be powerless during but from what I gather from you, your not the type of person that would want to use superhuman abilities as a crutch in your work anyway right?

Right.

Very well then.

J. Hovah extends his hand holding the case out in front of Trax.

Ugh, only just got rid of ONE brief case now I've got to walk around with another?

Ha! Just come back when you run out of vials, or as soon as you can if any other issues pop up.

Will do, thanks Joseph.

Trax nods and grabs takes the briefcase out of the professors hand as the scene cuts.

Present, Earlier today.

Trax is in his private jet drinking a glass of aged whiskey in one of the luxurious chairs in the passenger area. The jets windows show pitch black sky outside. Jackie is seated next to Trax, curled up in her chair, equipped with a sleeping mask over her eyes and a neck pillow as she snores softly. Trax takes a gulp of his drink then places it in the glass holder in the chairs arm rest before speaking.

As I make my journey across the Atlantic Ocean to make my way to "good ol' merry England" to take part in the PPV War Games,a feeling has come over me like a sudden wave, engulfing me, two feelings actually, the feeling of realization, and the feeling of sympathy.

You see I've come to realize this, Eli James, now that guy and me might have our differences, we may come from and walk different paths of life. But one thing connects us. XWF. We're both XWF through and through, in fact, us two, we're the two front liners in the XWF army waging war against the CCWF some would say.

I already knew this, I spoke on it before, but I started to think about, really think about it, and it hit me. I know why Shane pitted my team against Eli's, he wants the two people that pose the biggest threat to CCWF's uprising at each others throats, he's pitted us against each other, and for his own cruel amusement, he wants to see one of us beat down and humiliate the other. Stringing us along, like puppets. Force us to fight each other, to temporarily get the heat off him somewhat and stop us fighting alongside each other.He knows that forcing us to fight among ourselves like this, while interjecting his CCWF cronies into the teams, leaves us vulnerable. He wants us to tear each other apart so bad that in the heat of the moment we forget we have a common lingering enemy. Which then leads me to my feeling of sympathy.

I'm sympathetic, because not being one to back out of a fight, I have no choice but to give Shane what he wants.

I'm sympathetic, because Eli does have a good heart, but I'm Mr Dominance, I stay true to my moniker and I'm going to flatten him and his team.

I'm sympathetic, because Eli genuinally believes the outcome is going to be different.Well that's what he wants people to believe. But his truths are false.

Trax takes another sip of his whiskey, swirling the contents around in the glass before setting it back down.

How can someone who preaches truth, who claims to be some sort of holier than thou messenger, blatantly come out and stand in front of a camera, and tell lies, lies that will be heard by thousands, no millions of people? "My team is going to win" at this point we all can see that's a far from the truth Eli, come on man. Nothing but lies.

Some prophet.

I find it mind boggling you're actually trying to bitch about myself and other members on my team talking about you constantly, well, who else do we have to talk about? You're the only thing that can be somewhat considered a "threat" on your team. Your team that has already failed you before even stepping foot in the goddamn ring. Where are they at? Elisha is too busy seeing therapists to get over the ordeals of you dragging him into barns which I can only imagine is followed by a whole lot of rape antics and sodomy. Poor Lancelot hasn't been seen since his first promo, some cop probably thought he was a raving Junkie on bath salts and shot him dead. Mr K has heeded my advice and not said a word because even though hes inept enough to lose to sentient dicks, hes competent enough to see when he's in a losing situation so he knows laying low is his best and only option. And your mystery partner remains just that, a fucking mystery because they've yet to reveal themselves and nobody still has any idea who it is and this late into the game nobody gives a damn any more.

Some team.

So tell me, if not about you, who or what else do my team have to talk about exactly?

Second thought, let me speak about the match stipulation, of all the ways I've explained to you why you have a slimmer chance of winning this match than Vinnie Lane has making a number one hit record, I actually haven't discussed the match stipulation and why it spells doom for you.

Shall I?

Very well.

A double ring surrounded by a cage hooked to electrical lines which can be activated. Lets put that into more perspective.

You and your team, most of which can't even be bothered to cut a promo, or at least one worth noting, against my team, that have shown a drive to succeed and been firing on all cylinders all week, tearing your team to shreds verbally before we follow suit psychically in the ring, where you will be trapped with nowhere to run, in a cage with some of XWFs top dogs, and leading them, THE top dog in XWF.

Me.

Has that put things in perspective?

Are you seeing things clearer?

Also, this I find hilarious.You say wins and losses don't matter, yet its you that bought up all your accomplishments here, oh you're a former universal champion? Undefeated trios champion? Undefeated Euro champion? Former US champion? Former blah blah and the rest... well congratulations, keep bringing up all those accolades, it'll make me look even better when I beat you, moron. How is it you don't understand that trying to put me down because you've accomplished more than me is idiotic because you've been here much longer? Did I not already explain that in the last or second last promo? I forgot which one it was to be honest. I'm fairly certain I did though. I've already accomplished a lot considering I've been here less than half a year, after War Games I'll be able to add "captained a team at War Games to victory" on the list, and when I've been here for as long as you have currently, my accolades will overshadow yours tenfold sucker. Boasting that you've accomplished more than me when you've been here so much longer than me is like someone boasting about being in the lead of a race when they had a 5 minute head start, I'm catching up with you fast regardless though. I could understand your verbal dick measuring if me and you had started in this company at the same time, then you would be valid in saying "Ha! I've done more than you!" but since that's far from the case, you just make yourself look like a bit of wanker and a cunt, as my English comrades Steve and Scully would say.

You know what else is hilarious? You trying to say I tried to give myself the advantage in this match by having one extra guy when it was YOU that TRADED ALL OF YOUR TEAM without me even goading you to, I even asked why the hell you would do such a thing. I only wanted Fernando because he begged to be on my team, and that strive to prove himself to be good enough to be on my team is what made me want to have him. It was your stupid fucking decision to disadvantage yourself, like I need an advantage, are you serious? I don't need an extra person on my team to beat you, why do you think I told my first draft pick Sitre she can remove herself from the match if she doesn't want to be a part of it?

Speaking of Sitre...

Grins.

Nice of you to finally join the party. Although I'm thoroughly disappointed about what you had to say. All that talk before War Games that you would lead whatever team you was on to victory and that I was going to LOVE to see what you could do and you're flopping on me now like you made Vinnies penis flop when you ran out his hotel room because you wouldn't let him fuck you from behind? Pity.

Could it be your huge demeanor of indifference and displayed lack of interest in the match, is really a cop out to hide the fact you have a huge bark...but lack of bite?

Trax puts his hands his mouth and widens his eyes mimicking the Goddess's patronizing body gestures and facial expressions.

I think it could be! You made a valid point though. You're not needed in this match whatsoever. Heavy lifting is my thing, I am carrying the whole of XWF on my shoulders after all, you're completely right, me and Fern alone could tear through Elis team like a cannon ball through paper. No need to thank me for the easy paycheck, you're welcome, really. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Trax puts two thumbs up, once again mock mimicking the Goddess.

Feel free to remove yourself from the match Sitre and instead go bounce like the checks Shane writes out to you on Vinnies cock backstage. I'll see you when we face off in that tag team match for the titles, however, if you try anything at War Games... I'm anticipating it, I'm countering it, and I'm taking you out, ahead of schedule. Bye now, bye to you too Eli.I need to catch some sleep before I touch down in England in a couple hours, where I'll be having a face to face meeting with my troops...

Trax grins once more before leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes and the scene fades.

Present, current time.

The scene opens and we are now in what appears to be an office room, there is a large wooden table in the middle of the room where currently Steve Davids, Scully, Fernando and Roman are all seated. Roman, Fern and Davids are in casual attire, Scully however, is in army fatigues, complete with camo face paint and a plastic toy gun. Steve and Fern shake their heads at the former Champion as Roman chuckles.

Roman:: Scully, why the fuck you dressed like that?

Scully:: Silly Ancient Rome, you didn't get the meme?

You mean memo? Yeah I did, we all did, but if Trax thought I was going to satisfy his weird cosplay fetish to play along with one of his ego-slash-dick stroking promos he was unfortunately mis-

Roman stops mid-rant as the door to the room is kicked open and in walks Trax, dressed like an US Amry Captain, the Universal Champion draped across his shoulder, a shit eating grin draped across his face.

Listen up maggots.

Wow... he was being serious.

Trax shoots Roman a scolding look, before walking around the table and standing against the wall that has a Project screen on it.

We have a mission to complete. War Games is nearly upon us and its time for us to face the enemy we've been engaging with head on, now we've had the enemy on the ropes for days now, victory is surely within our grasp, all we need to do is take out their Leader, just so you are all re-familiarized with what the enemy leader looks like...Scully the projector!

Yes Sir Trax!

Trax steps out of the way of the projector screen and turns off the lights as Scully observes the projector on the table in front of him looking confused for a few moments, before finally pressing a button on the projector causing an image to be displayed on the screen.

[Image: 004.jpg]

There is a collective "ewwwww" by the wrestlers in the room, Steve cries out.

What disgusting manner of beast!?

Scully... wrong picture.

Sorry Sir Trax!

Scully leans forwards and presses another button on the projector.

[Image: 01.jpg]

Now laughter rings out in the room, as Trax yells out.

SCULLY!? WRONG FUCKING PICTURE!

Hehe...sorry Sir Trax!

Austin Fernando:: What afrodelic manner of beast!?

Fern shut the fuck up! SCULLY!

Finally Scully, after recovering from a fit of giggles, changes the slide picture on the projector once again.

[Image: 0401584001430850527_filepicker.jpg]

Ahem yes...as I was saying...this is the face of our enemy, now this enemy has tried attacking us with false truths and futile statements the past couple of days to try and make us back down but it has all been for naught. We have demolished and demoralized most of his men before we have even met them on the battlefield, they have made themselves scarce for the most part it seems and left him to rot, but they will not be exempt from his fate, no, there will be no escaping us in this battle , they will all go down, together, they will all hold hands and wallow in defeat and utmost failure in unison. Theres nothing much more for me to say, its over kill at this point, but I will say this, it has truly been an honor working alongside you brave noble soldiers. You've all done yourselves proud I must say. You've done your captain proud. Now lets go out there, and finish this. Lets go out there and wipe out this weak resistance that's been fighting a downhill battle against us all week and their leader off the map. Lets go out there, and show them, and show the entire world, what happens when you cross the wrong side of... TEAM DOMINANCE. Hooyah!

Fern, Davids, Roman:: HOOYAH!

Scully: HOORAY!

Trax turns the light back on, Scully is on his feet saluting as everybody else looks at him either face palming or shaking their heads, or both. The camera then focuses on Trax as he burns a whole through the lens, that amber tinge in his eyes now very distinct.

I'll tell you what happens when you cross the wrong side of Team Dominance Eli. You lose, thats the real truth, truth hurts doesn't it? The worst hurting is yet to come, peace.

...Of cake?

Scully...you're goddamn right.

Fade.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder