Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
Meeting the M.3.
Christopher Isles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-11-2015, 10:53 PM

[Chris and Dustin are seen walking into a gym as the scene fades in. There are a ton of large men lifting weights, hitting the heavy bag, and pulling off aerobic exercises in a boxing ring. There are also some women dancing to Zumba music and practicing some yoga somewhere over in the far end of the gym. The smell of sweat and B.O. riddles the air as they both retch and try to direct the air away from their noses by swatting the air. They don't really like it here, but they're not leaving until they find Mike Emerick, the M.E., and drive him to California for the team meeting.]

Dustin: See him anywhere, brah?

Christopher: No, not really. I mean, almost everyone looks the same here. They're either in sweat pants and a tank top or topless.

Dustin: Well he's gotta be here somewhere. I mean, this is only a one floor gym. It's not like he's jumping off the roof doing parkour or some shit like that.

[Chris giggles.]

Christopher: You never know, dude. It's the XWF, after all. People rise from the dead and claim Godliness in this federation. Might as well be normal if everyone that wants to join this place from now on be a God.

Dustin: I'd really hate to see what a God of grass looks like.

Christopher: Maybe a hippie that never says one word without his hooka.

Dustin: Not that grass, brah!

[They both laugh.]

[Dustin: Hey, isn't that him over there?

[Suddenly they see Mike Emerick, chatting it up with two hot women in yoga pants and athletic tops. He turns and sees them, waves bye to the women, and heads towards them.]

"Oh, hey Chris!"
He says in an surprised tone, "Can't believe you traveled all the way up here just to pick me up!" He is dressed in an large black T shirt with the words, "It's all about M.E" on it in golden letters with his wrestling gear and sunglasses on and carrying an large suitcase,
"Excuse the suitcase, I don't want to risk my thousand dollar robe being soiled on the trip!" He then sees Dustin, "Well hello there! Isles told me a bit about you, so he probably told you a bit about M.E! Am I right?" Before Dustin can answer, an old, short, and fat man wearing a sports jacket with a towel around his neck along with baggy sweatpants and Nike shoes comes up to them,

"Well, well, well Mike!" he says in an fatherly tone towards Mike Emerick, "Going so soon?" he then sees Christopher Isles, "Well hello there Mister! You must be Christopher Isles!" He then turns towards Mike Emerick again, "He looks alright to me Mike," He then looks back at all of them, "Well, I wish you all luck at War Games, but Emerick, before you go, I want you to have this," he then hands him the towel from his neck. It is a normal towel, but with some faint bloodstains on it and other signs of wear,

"Your lucky towel?" Emerick says in astonishment, "Thanks Tony!"

Tony has a look of amusement on his face, "Yeah, yeah all that sentimental crap, what really matters is what's in that towel,"

Mike opens the towel to reveal, two cards?

"Um... Tony?" Mike says in confusion, "What are these?"

Tony than laughs, "Those are two free thirty day membership cards for your friends! Remember, the best place in Alaska to get in fighting shape is the Anchorage Coliseum! Once again, I wish you all luck!"

Emerick laughs as well, "Good luck to you too Tony! I'll come back either in peace or in pieces!" He Turns back to Chris and Dustin, "That's Tony for you, he's my personal trainer and owner of this place," Mike Emerick than takes a deep breath, "So, are we ready to go?"

Christopher: In a moment. First we hafta find a place to get a meal. We haven't eaten much of anything on that flight. Seriously, have you seen the airline food? That shit's tinier than baby hamsters.

[Dustin can't help but stare at the membership card he's been given. Neither he nor Chris travel all that much, so he's wondering what kind of alternate use he can find with cards from a gym that's only in Alaska.]

Christopher: You must be pretty popular here to be friends with the gym owner, brah. I mean, most people we meet in the gym want us to either get out or kill ourselves with the heavy weights.

Dustin: Maybe I can use it to cut some sugar...

Christopher: Anyways, ya know a good diner 'round here, dude? It's on us, so don't worry 'bout paying.

"Well, I don't really go out to eat much," Mike Emerick explains, "But I do know of a good place we can go, Village Inn perhaps? If you're wondering what they serve there, they have pancakes, pies, french toast, steak, hamburgers, sandwiches you name it, they probably have it,"

Christopher: Sweet! Let's go there right now. I've been dying for a burger.

[Dustin looks over at his friend, who is motioning him to leave the gym right now so they can get some food. He nods and stuffs the card into his pocket and storms out of the gym. Knowing the non-wrestler of the duo, he's probably shaking and could kill for a quick snack. No, not literally.]

[We fade back in on the regular duo and Mike Emerick in a booth table in the diner of the Alaskan Village Inn. Chris is seen eating a modest sized burger with bacon strips and onion rings while Dustin chows down on some Philly Jack Benedict. Meanwhile, Mike is seen taking his time with a chicken fried steak with a side of sausage gravy, a biscuit, and some array of veggies. Chris and Mike look at Dustin scarfing down his meal without actually tasting and savoring it.]

Mike is both amazed and kind of revolted at the same time, "Dude, I know your hungry but, Jesus. I don't want to sound like my mother, but slow down a little! You might choke!" Emerick turns to Chris, "Does he eat like this often?"

Christopher: Nah, this is the first time I've seen him like this, too. I have no clue why he's eating this fast or this much. Yo, brah, you okay?

[Dustin takes a break from scarfing his face and looks over at the other two, who are a bit worried about how much he's binge eating.]

Dustin: I'm just really fuckin' hungry, brah! We didn't have a bite since Washington!

[Chris smiles and looks over to Emerick, who appears to still be confused.]

Christopher: Back in Canada, he smoked a fat one before we crossed over to Alaska.

Dustin: Dude, if you stopped for some fuckin' Redvines like I asked, I wouldn't be doing this.

"Well, eat up, the trip to California from here might be a bit long," he then turns to Isles, "Sorry I didn't say this sooner, but congratulations on taking the IC title from Game Girl! About time someone handed bit-bitch her first loss, and while I wanted to do it, I can settle for handing her a second loss I guess,"

Christopher: 'Ey no sweat, brah. She was bound ta glitch up eventually and I just happened ta pick the right time. But now's not the time for that at the moment, right now we gotta get ya ready for the match. Just gotta box this up and get goin'.

[Chris then pulls out his wallet and grabs a total of forty dollars from it.]

Christopher: 'Sides, once we get ya in that ring, everyone and their mothers will know how powerful and awesome the M.E. is, brah!

Mike Emerick laughs, "That's right Chris! At War Games it's going to be all about M............. wait for it......... E!" Chris and Dustin give Emerick a dirty look, "Oh... I mean, M.E AND Th3 H4rdc0r3 F0rc3! Heh heh... just pay for the food and let's hit the road!"

[They stare a hole through him for a few moments as the scene fades to black.]

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post