Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
So Much Fear
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2015, 05:23 PM

The sun had just set down and the moon shows its full face to the world. Eli James is still at the home in the open field, rocking in his chair on the porch with a lit lantern.

"I think it's kind of funny that the same people who say I'm this nobody are the same who seem to have my name on their lips more than anyone else. I've been away and appeared here and there, and even with me laying low from the eyes, my name is still feared. I know, these pathetic and ignorant fools would say they aren't afraid of me or what I have coming to the world... but you tell me...

People who talk about politics with every other word is simply a person who fears the decisions being made. They are afraid of what is going to happen so they talk out their fears and wrap it in the word vent, opinion, or view point. The truth is they are afraid. They walk in this fear and it's always on their minds. It's on their television screens. It's on their lips. It's in their heart.

The heart always reveals the true you. Some people can be deceived with few words and little action, but bring in the element of patience and you will see the truth. People don't want to have patience. They want it now. They are in a hurry to go everywhere. This brings me up to War Games. War.

Everyone I hear talkin' about this match are confused. They are so limited on the one day event contained in a timeframe that they miss it. I hear the attacks on me. It makes me laugh.

The way everyone of my opponents talk show me a way into their hearts. Ya see, bringing up my name along side losses show me that you only focus on the negative. You're only seeing the glass half full. You're looking into a pair of glasses with one good lens while the other is way off balance and causes the eye to see blur. Even when you lightly mention the positives, you don't give much attention as you would to the negatives even if the positives outweigh the negatives.

Do ya think even a win at War Games will make some sort of mark on the business, or even bigger - the world? Heh. You probably don't think that far into the future or believe in something so big. Your lives are built around impatience... negativity... lies... ignorance... and pouting. You don't have to take my word for it or even believe anything I say. Like I said, patience and the heart will reveal it for me.

I've shared truth ever since I arrived and ya know what I heard? The same old stuff that'll probably come from your mouth.. Eli is a liar... Eli is a fat hillbilly... Eli is nothing... Eli will die... Eli is a false prophet... heh. Ya know, it's already beginning to sound all too familiar when you people speak about me.

One says, 'We're not afraid of Eli! He hasn't done a thing!' The same agrees to a handicap match where numbers are in his favor... trading people to 'up' his team... and hasn't come close to accomplishing in this small place what I have. He says I'm a nobody and no one should fear me... yet he can't stop talking about me.

One says, 'Eli sucks! Trade me off his team!' The same can only graviate to saying the things I "failed" at and can't bring his little mind up to speed about my message.

If you all want to talk about my losses as if it were something that would destroy me, then maybe you should smarten yourselves up and go look in the past. I have nothing to hide and I've easily admitted loses. I remember people claiming I was this great and mighty entity that could not be stopped... then I lost. Everyone shouted, "I TOLD YOU SO! ELI LOST! HE'S HUMAN!" Those were some funny times. Of course I'm human. I've course I lost. You choke a man and he slowly stops breathing.. he's gonna pass out. Take a knive and slice my hand up.. I'll bleed. I never claimed anything different except this: I'm a messanger of truth.

People wanted to place me on this pedastll and call be a great Lord. I was pointing everyone to the Almighty. I was just the man to bring his message of truth and to help reveal it to everyone. I tried to help people see, and even now.. when my words have come to past.. people say I'm a liar. Hehe. I'm human and I lose matches. I also am not weak minded as most humans are, though.

You look at wins and losses to see who is the best.

You look at who holds what title to measure how tough they are.

I've never cared about the wins or losses. It's not important.

I never cared about titles! In fact, I gave them away so much that I was forced to where I couldn't do it again. Why? General Managers.. wrestlers... you all put this false worth onto these things and when I come, and make a mockery of your standard.. you get uneasy. You say I lie when you can't point out where I lied. You claim I'm a false teacher when no one can list my false words.

Winston Churchill once said that the most valuable thing in the world was the truth. So valuable is it, said he, that it needs to be constantly protected by a bodyguard of lies. He made that remark in the context of intelligence and counterintelligence efforts during the Second World War. Funny thing.... Adolf Hitler agreed.

Even in the midst of a WORLD WAR... the most valuable thing in the world was truth. Both allies and enemies agree.

Out of everyone in this match where we label it as war... who is the speaker of truth?

You may want to make claims that wins.. wins over certain people.. or titles make you relevant and worth somethin... but it is truth that makes everything valuable. Everything, even lives, have a worth that changes. Truth is the one thing that never changes in value.

Ya see, people will forget your names. People won't remember all the details of what you've done, but they will remember the truth you present. Truth always prevails in the end. It's something patience teaches.. something you all have nothing in common.

To be honest, I think ya'll have missed your calling. Ya see, you like to believe you are fighters when really, you are the ones who belong in the seats purchasing money to see the fighters. You are the reporters in the offices behind a green screen while the soldiers are in the heat.. having bullets shot by their ear.. and dealing with everything that comes with true war.

It's like Austin Fernando. Soldiers don't ask the general, "Can I not go to war with this group? They're mean. I wanna be on the other guys team. Let me go to war with them. Oh, I'll even pay you to let me fight for the other team." The more I hear ya talk Austin, the more I see the reasoning behind your decision. You're afraid just like I mentioned earlier. You fear the unknown and when trouble starts to creep itself behind ya, then you automatically revert to the cowards ways and retreat. So ya trained to be a wrestler. Ya fought and dominated here and there... which brings me to your fear... fighting. Any man can pick up a armed weapon and fire it towards someone. Cowards do it all the time, man. Then, there are those who can fight battles with their hands. I know most would say, "Well, the coward is still alive." Heh. The coward will die too. One name will be remembered as a fighter, and the other a coward. Death is never the end. It's only a hiding place.

To think you could fight me one on one and place me in a body bag is humerous. You made my point. Ya think death would end my message. Ya think having a group at war trying to destroy me would kill off Eli James. Learn history and see what I've faced... then open your eyes to see that I'm still standing.

I just don't get it, man. You talk so low about me and can't stop talking about me. Do you really dream about me that much? Don't worry, Austin... salvation for the XWF has been long gone. It had nothing to do with my team losing at World War X... it had nothin' to do with even my absence. It had nothin' to do with Eli James not being a champion anymore. It happened because people in this company - you included - have no guts. As I said, you're not a soldier.. your a camera man behind the scenes too scared to get your hands dirty. Any kid can talk big behind a computer screen but when war takes place, they are the first to tuck tail and hide. I think you'll be there at War Games. I think the whole team will be.. but it doesn't change the sound in your voice. It's the same sound a kid makes when everyone catches him pissing in his pants. Talk big all ya want, but we all see the pee coming through your pants.. and we all hear the fear in your voice.

The whole team likes to bring up that I have nobody on my team. Heh.

Let's compare ME verses your whole team since you like to deal in that sort of stuff...

What I am and what none of you are:

TOP 10 greatest of all time
Undefeated Tag Team Champion.. I vacated it because titles don't make me.
Undefeated European Champion.. I vacated it because titles don't give value to me.
Undefeated "Ark" Champion
The one who killed the old man "Shane" and the Administrator
A former owner of the company
The man who caused World War X
A former Trio Champion
A former Universal Champion
A former United States Champion
The one champion who fought every week against any challenger, and not bitched about who I was gonna fight...

This is why my name is on all your lips so much. You fear me.

Austin likes to point out my losses. As I said, he and the entire team are focused on the negatives.

I lost to Theo Pryce. Alright?

I lost to Duke once, but beat him twice.

Ya see, there's plenty of people I beat that you never could. A lot of them are on the Top 50.

If you wanna compare acheivements in the XWF alone.. then I outweigh your entire team.

Call yourself better.. but you're the one that looks foolish. Actions already speak before your mouth even opened. Claiming to be better than someone, and not looking at acheivements, is nothin' more than an opinion.. an opinion that holds no water.

Your whole team.. heh.. I get it. You'd love to be great in the eyes of people. It's a sad state.. a shallow vision that will soon come to a close. All your words don't match your thoughts. They are scattered puzzle pieces lying on the ground. You know the picture, but you don't want to believe what it is. You're afraid. You can say you're not, but the way ya talk shows otherwise.

Austin, you made your choice...

Trax, you created a group you want to go to war with. Cowards. Liars. People who will run at the first sight of trouble.

I already see the trouble.

Roman calls Scully Forest Gump by the way he talks... then I hear Roman say things like... "He can talk about God and that's he's here to get rid of people like us all he wants, but the fact is. We're the top team.." ... "At ever War Games,..." and "who can do a think without his mommy." Wow. He ends a sentence with "the fact is," instead of really continuing the fact. He can't get the extra letter in "at ever war games" to make the thought actually work. I'm not sure which is the Forest Gump. I don't mean just in the way they talk, but when trouble comes... they will run. Run Roman Run. Run Scully Run.

And ya'll really think you're on the same side? Heh."

Eli sees a bug flying near his lantern and he squashes it between his hand.

"At least, I have to respond to Trax.. their captain. He calls me the forgotten legend. Doesn't seem to me anyone has forgotten me as much as ya'll talk about me. Maybe you should learn to speak truth.. it's far more free.

Trax, if you were so confident in your own ability.. then why desire to have Austin and others to build your own team? Why even accept my deal at all where you have more people than I do?

You can say all ya want, but again... truth is brought into the light and we see you're afraid. That's the reason why you wanted to rack your team up of all these 'big' deal people.

I wonder how many times you watched that video you played for everyone to see and lusted over what went down? It seems to me you want more men on your team than I. You're either afraid or love surrounding yourself with the like-minded sinner."

Eli stands up and puts his face close to the lantern.

"Really, all you guys should calm down when you talk about me so much.. it's showing how much you're afraid and bathing in a pool of lies.

Let the truth set you free."

Eli blows the lantern out and starts to whistle, but has a small few words left before walking inside his home.

"I can't wait to hear how much my name is said in all their next promos... "

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post