Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
Group Video Call
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-09-2015, 03:32 PM

Monday 7th September

The scene opens at J. Hovah's laboratory, we find our Universal Champion and leader of War Games team,TEAM DOMINANCE, Trax, in what looks like something rather similar to a MRI machine. A large metallic cylinder machine with a large hole in the middle which Trax is laying in while rays of light pass up and down his body, which is stripped down to just his boxers. A couple of feet away from the machine is the scientist Joseph Hovah, the man responsible for Traxs recent metamorphosis so to speak. J. Hovah is seated at one of his many computers in the lab, eyes darting left and right at the computer in front of him, which seems to be presenting him a 3D body scan of Trax who is laying inside the machine, J. Hovah presses a button on the keyboard and then the scan switches to an X-Ray one, finally after a couple of minutes of looking over the scanning he reverts the scan back to 3D and gets off his chair and walks up to the machine Trax is laying inside, he presses a button the the side, and the inside of the machine with Trax in it retracts outwards as the lights which were scanning Trax up and down diminishes..Trax sits up right on the retracted part of the machine and cracks his neck.

That was starting to feel weird.

It would do, this isn't your typical body scanner, bit more in depth than a MRI machine, although that's what I based the design on, I've just scanned your body on a molecular level.

Oh? And what have you found?

The particle acceleration effect is still apparent, bio-symmetric reading was erratic to say the least! Your body is still adjusting to the process.

So that's the reason for the headaches.

Yes that's the reason for the headaches...have you suffered any other side effects?

No not yet? Should I be expecting to?

J. Hovah scratches his head, muttering under his breath.

Professor?

Ah well...that remains to be seen, I'd wager nothing too serious, I may be able to whip up something that should be able to counter balance any negative side effects...possibly even act as a power suppressant, help you keep everything under control, I'll need some time for that though, and some DNA samples, to make sure anything I give you interacts specifically with your physiology.

Very well professor.

J. Hovah moves across the lap and open one of the metal cabinets, and comes back with a hypodermic needle and a arm pressure band.

Arm out, clench your fist.

Trax does as he is told and the doctor wraps the band around his arm, tightening it. He then takes the cover off the needle point and hoers carefully over Traxs arm with it before finding aligning with the vein and piercing Traxs flesh with it, extracting the blood. Once finished he takes the band off Traxs arm, and walks back to the cabinet.

This will take me a while, a day at least, maybe two, once I've worked up something, I'll give you a call. Until then try and take it easy, get some rest, remember, adrenaline can trigger your power if not careful.

Fine by me, I got a match coming up this Sunday, but shouldn't be too strenuous, so I'll lay off the training a little...just a little.

Good idea.

Traxs gets to his feet to retrieve his clothes as the scene cuts out.

Tuesday 8th September

Trax is back at home, in his office area where he usually resides. His laptop is open and he has a stoic air about him. The camera pans over to see what Trax is on, Skype of all things? Trax appears to be setting up a group video call, suddenly four notifications appear.

"MR DOMINANCE ADDED KING SLAYER"

"MR DOMINANCE ADDED SCULLYNATOR"

"MR DOMINANCE ADDED FERNRULZ"

"MR DOMINANCE ADDED RICHWHITEBOI4LYFE"

Suddenly on the laptop screen, four separate audio feeds appear, one showing Fern looking rather serious, the Xtreme Champion Steve Davids who is looking well...rather bored, Roman who is currently hard to see due to the two half naked Brazilian women on his lap and Scully who is picking his nose with impressive enthusiasm, his personal cameraman and non- friend Alfie besides him, no doubt the one responsible for setting Scullys feed up. Trax nods and smiles.

Hello gentlemen.Glad you could all take the time out of your day to have this meeting, I prefer face to face, but I understand how bothersome time schedules make that nearly impossible in our line of profession. I'm sure you're all thinking why am I doing this, this is somewhat unlike me I admit. I just want to pick at your brains a little bit and get to know the men I'll be fighting alongside at War Games, I tried to get into contact with Sitre but I had repeated failed attempts at doing so, and its not like I can just go up to Shane or Vinnie Lane and ask for her contact details....

Fern::"Pretty much what we expected, then."

Roman::Yeah, she's too busy taking Lane's and Shane's cocks in her throat.As far as I see it. She shouldn't even be on this team. Plus, if any of you trust her, then you are a fool.

Steve Davids:: Don’t get me started on Shane and Vinnie Lane man. They are everything that is wrong with this company. Their egos are through the roof.

Exactly, fuck 'em and that bitch. Anyway Trax...How does it feel to know that our team is going to win and take down that fat bearded bitch Eli?"

Feels like nothing new, winning is kinda my thing, getting ahead of myself though. Firstly, the reason I'm holding this meeting is because I want to give us all the chance to get more familiar and acquainted, not enough that we know each others every move, that would be unwise for reasons I don't feel like I need to explain, but just enough that we're more comfortable around each other in the ring, so consider this a "breaking the ice" set up so to speak, where we can tell each other a little about ourselves, what we hope to accomplish here in XWF and how we all found ourselves here.I'd also like to know what you guys feel like YOU bring to the table.I'll start, then Fern, then Scully, then Davids, then Roman. You all know me. Trax, Mr Dominance, your Universal Champion. I'm Brooklyn raised, a former Boxer, turned wrestler. I started out my wrestling career in FCW then retired after the company collapsed, not before I accomplished everything I set out to do there however, multi championships, Hall of Fame status, I then found my way to XWF after years away from the sport, driven to capture more glory and accomplish similar goals, which goes without saying, I have done so far quite effectively. As for what I bring to the table, it goes without saying,I'm the captain. I bring leadership. Now...you Fern, tell us, who IS Austin Fernando exactly? What is your mission?

"Well, I grew up in Australia, I have an Italian background that I never truly went out of my way to care for. Spent most of my childhood training, working my way up and getting better along with a few people who mentored me over at 'King Gym'. Later I signed my first wrestling related contract, with a federation called the AWE. Australian Wrestling Entertainment. I dominated there and eventually decided to set my aim a little higher, bringing me here. What I plan on doing? Reaching the pinnacle, being recognized for simply being the greatest in the world, meaning that one day, I may even end up coming for you, Trax."

"I bring pure wrestling ability, technical skill that can't be mirrored anywhere. Athletic ability that can challenge even the best of them. Eli and the rest on that team may think they're good, but for how good they are I'll simply be better in every way imaginable. I've got more talent in my ring finger than any guy on that team. Hell, I could go up against Eli in a one on one and it would end with the fact cunt being fitted into a extra large body bag."

I do admire your ambition Fern, and if you ever reach that pinnacle and we ever fight over the Universal championship then well, I look forward to it, and I'm ready. Scully?

Scully just stares at the screen, pulling faces.

Scully, I'm talking to you!

Scully continues to mess around.

Scully... If you answer me, I'll get you a Spiderman figurine.

Suddenly Scully's face lights up and he stops being a plonker.

"Really? Okay! What do you want to know?"

I wanna know about you Scully. Are you going to be the man who I faced at Relentless? That guy who gave me a challenge? Or are you gonna be this lost puppy who no longer is the XWF Champion?

"Maxwell Dane cheatah! I hit Tommy Wish with The Scullanator and he threw me in the way, taking the pin. It ain't fair to Flair! I am the real XWF Champion. He is fake like Katie Prices tits. He is fake like Sharon Osbournes face!
I am going to go full on Elizabeth and his team of renford rejects. Elizabeth swapp-Ed me like I was football stickers. Well I'll show him and his little band of mongers.

Scully "The finger blast from the past? I'm not that sure for men. I've been told I was in TXV? Or was it TXW?! I was the last forever TXW Heavyweight champion. I ain't entyre pozi-tiff. I wasn't always Dumb and Dumber. Some fink append to me here in XWF.

I am a farmer XWF Tag-Team Champion.

No disrespecta doe Train Trax but that's the pastie. This is now, holy cow.

I Am the XWF'S Resident baby!

I am Scully by the day, The Scullanator by night,
Whenever there is troobull, I'm ready to fight.

My mission impossible is to change the future of one unlucky ladder.

Ugh Scully just tell me what you think you bring to the table.

Do you like chicken? I can bring that to the table, Train Trax?"

I meant what do you bring to our team at Wargames?

"My good. Well captain Hook, as I said previsely, I am the XWF'S Resident . That in itself is enuf. I am like no one Elsa, I am antique!"

You mean unique?

"I guess. I'm like no other from another brother!"

Trax rolls his eyes.

Ok Steve, what about you, tell us about yourself and what you think you bring to this team.

You want to know a bit about me? Well there’s far too much to tell you in the time that we have at the minute. What I will say is that I have been through a lot. I have tried to grow as a person and learn from the awful mistakes that I have made. I’ve done things and seen things that will be difficult for you to even imagine. I appreciate you arranging this for us Trax and I am glad that you chose me to fight with you. It takes a real leader to put his pride aside and get his troops together. As for picking my brains, well it’s simple. As soon as that bell rings, let the dog off of his leash and I will rip Team Eli apart.The reason I am the way I am is because when I was born my mother died. I was labelled murderer from my very first breath. My Father punished me for this. He chose to set the house on fire and leave me as an infant within it. My uncle saved me but since then he has died. I don’t want to bring you all down too much but these issues are the reason I did the things that I did. That’s the reason I feel like a tortured soul. Despite all of this, I am stronger for it. Everything supposedly happens for a reason and all of that has led to this. A three time Xtreme Champion with multiple other reigns. Let’s fight… Together.

What I bring? What does it look like I bring? You know what I bring. Strength. Power. Sheer force. Speed. A wealth of experience and an incredible history. I could go on, but I see no need to. All of you have seen me wrestle, and if you haven’t then perhaps you should.

I have indeed see you wrestle, you beat Robbie despite a distraction from The Doctor and you dominated that XTreme title match to win the championship, sure your competition was less than stellar...but I digress. Roman? What about you?

Roman shoos the two exotic women off his lap and grins.

"Well first before I go into myself. I'll need a drink. Jenkins?"

Roman snapped his fingers and out of thin air, Jenkins was standing by his side with a silver platter and on it was a glass of Johnnie Walker Blue. Roman took it and started to drink some.

Well let's see, I have more money than God has angels in Heaven. If I wanted to, I could buy out CCWF but where is the fun in that? I'm also very skilled in boxing, Judo and Brazilian Jiu jitsu. You see, what pisses me off the most about people is that they think just because I have money, a lot of money. They think I'm lazy or some shit and don't have any fighting skills. I'll tell you all right the fuck now. I"m better then you all think I am. It's not my fault that I worked my ass off to get all the billions of dollars that I have today. No, never mind. It is. So at the end of the day, you may think I'm just some rich boy, but you'd be very wrong. I'm much more then that."

I'll tell you right now. I bring power to this team. All I have to do is snap my fingers and I could have this match won in a blink of an eye. I'm cunning and I'll do what it takes to win. If I have to buy off the ref, I will. If I have to spartan kick into that portal, I fucking will do it. There is nothing on this fuckin' Earth that can stop me. Not you guys, , Eli or God himself. I'll get the job done and I'll do it with a smile on my face and glass of Johnnie Walker Blue in my hand.

Well its good to see you have as much confidence in your abilities as you do money in your bank account there Roman, I'll hold you to your words.Finally, I am quite interested in what you guys think about our booked opponents for War Games, go on tell me how you really feel? Are you happy with the team we're up against? Whats your opinion on our opponents, and the booking decision? Fern?

"Fuck me, I wanted to go up against Team Lane, at least then we'd have a bit of a challenge and it'd be an entertaining match-up, if you get what I mean? Now we're pretty much being forced to host a demolition of some of the most irrelevant and unwanted pieces of garbage in the XWF. Looking at our team, all you currently see is talent of varying levels, some good, some great, and some excellent. Then you go down to fucking Eli's team and all you see is "Eli James", followed by a list of no name scrubs who have no place standing in the ring with fucking Maverick, let alone us. I expect this to be the complete fucking destruction of Eli, and whoever decides to show some resistance, put up some fight against us. We're basically going up against four punching bags and Eli James, unless this mystery entrant is somebody who can potentially carry there team, and looking at them right now... they fucking need it."

I do agree Vinnies team would of been my desired choice, getting to beat down that fairy two weeks in a row would of been delightful...but then again I can't always get what I want...Scully your thoughts on Eli and his team?

"Old MacScully joined a team
ELI-ELI-O
And on this team, they ate Ice Cream
ELI-ELI-O
With a yum, yum here
And a mmm mmm there
Here a munch, there a munch
Everywhere a munch, munch
Old MacScully joined a team
ELI-ELI-O!

Elizabeth had me on his team, now he has a bunch of wet dreams.
I facking can't believe it's not butter. He had me on his team and Trad-Ed me in, for what? I see nothin' in his team but bumders. Just cuz I'm a simpleton he didn't want me, now he has a team full of special people. people. Screwdriver you, Elizabeth.
Team dominance is the way backwards, I mean forward. When you do bother to fight, you're goof but right now, you're a Mongoloid. You Trad-Ed me for a bunch of nobodies.

Elisha who is a man. Can you believe it's not butter? I who are you? I fought you wasp a girl? You ticked the XWF?

Mr. KA... Can't say your name, who are you? Never erd of ya."

Who Lancelot?

And who is behind door number two? It don't matter. We are not scared of the Rey Mysterio girl? Whoever it is.

Are we done Train Trax?"

Trax face palms while muttering, while Fern, Roman and Davids all snicker at Scullys unfortunate mental condition, Scully being total oblivious to all this, obviously.

Yes...Scully, we're done... Davids, what do you think of this match up?

What do I think? I think it’s interesting. Who wouldn’t be interested by fighting Eli James? Particularly when he crushed the XWF as we knew it. We have the chance to crush that buffoon’s ego and service justice while we do it. I am sure he will try to play some mind games, but I have become immune to mind games. At least this is how it feels.

I know very little about Lancelot. I am sure he is going to be a Knight in shining armour and I hope that he will choose the right side when this war continues. However, as of this Sunday… We have no choice but to force his first battle into a crushing defeat.

Elish and Eli… I am looking for vengeance over them. With the help of you fine men… I will get my justice. I will get my revenge AND THEY WILL FALL!!!!!!!!

That they will, pipe down with the shouting please though? I've been having sever headaches lately and I don't want them to come back....Roman? You thoughts on this match and our rival teams captain?

Eli was a fucking fool to trade off Austin and I. He would have had the match won, but now it's this team. We'll win. I have no doubts about that. There is not one fucking person on that fat fucker's team that could stop us. He can talk about God and that's he's here to get rid of people like us all he wants, but the fact is. We're the top team here and we will have our hands raised in victory and I'll be the one to make that pin. Yes, you all heard me right. I'll be making the pin and sending this team into legend status. Our victory will be talked about from years to come. At ever War Games, our team will be talked about and we will be the staple of what a winning team should be. It wouldn't matter what team they would have us facing. The end result would be the same. We win. Just look at Team Bible Fuckers. They have fat bearded lady, who has huffed some much glue as a kid, that he thinks God is talking to him. A stuttering bitch boy, who can do a think without his mommy, aka Eli and three others that are even worth talking about. Even a blind man could see we are going to walk out on top."

Fern chuckles.

I agree with everything rich boy there just said, except for it being him to pick up the victory, it'll obviously be me

You're both mistaken, it will be me.

You're all ink-erect! I will be the one to get pinned!

Scully...you mean GET the pin?

Yeah!

No chance Forest Gump!

Men come on...lets not argue about who's going to...

But its too late, Trax watches and listens hopelessly as the four men begin to bicker and talk trash to each other back and forth, Trax curses and slams the laptop screen down with a resounding thud so hard you'd think he was trying to break the thing. He then winches and doubles over holding his head.

Morons brought back my headache....Gaaa..ah...God help me.

Fade

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15